Bring4th

Full Version: I am disgusted by how some want to bring this planet to harvest.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've met a gentleman who considered himself illuminated. He spoke of how his employers were of a higher realm (I assume 5th density) and resided in their cozy bunkers on the moon awaiting the destruction of most of Earth's people. Such arrogant language.

However, in the end, they said they were serving the One Creator himself. And, indeed, they are.

But please tell me this is not how all planets are harvested? The current 3rd-density race of people intentionally destroyed and new 4th-density ones introduced? It's disgusting. It's abrupt. It's a flawed design if you ask me.

Somebody tell me there is a positive force that intends to counter-act this method with a more peaceful one?

In any case, it seems regular, STO human beings aren't leaving this planet without enemies during the turmoil that is about unfold. The US military already has the Moon and Mars. They are reserved for the powerful few. I am sickened and outraged at this. In any case, I accept it but gosh darn it, I love this planet and its people.

Quote:You will do what is needed of you. I am communicating this information is exactly the form you must hear it. You may break off this communication at any time you wish. But be aware there is a time limit for me to impart this information. I can tell you as much as you wish. But there is a limit to what you will accept at this time. I can not say wether you will communicate with me in the future. There is much for me to do soon. I will take my place in the organization. You will see much change. Fear does nothing. The infinite "creator" does not "create" as you conceptualize the idea. It simply exists. The type of beings. Of which I am, are simply two dual harmonizing part of the eternal whole. The creator experiences himself by splitting in two.

We are what some have called "energy vampires" but this is a very short sided and cultural view of our nature. The opposing side are the beings of harmony, who exist only to give energy. We can only take.

Their philosophy in a nutshell.
The pressure of the two opposing planes eventually causes a new dimensional area to come into existance.
This is what we call Harvest.
This is the nature of universal creation based on densities.
They have to be negative, it's their role in the creational process.
Of course there are forces that counter this 'push' of the darkness.
Wanderers come here exactly for that purpose.

Is there any more to the communication with this member of the Lucifer group?
Sometimes it is sickening to digest these concepts but you get over it.

What this gentleman may not yet understand is that their 'take' on Harvest has not and will not happen. Nibirus crossing was (due to the negativity on earth ) to cause this global destruction and 'cleansing'.
This did not come to pass. Nibiru is now in stable orbit around the sun and shall be positioning itself to align with the Grand Central Sun, or the star we know as Alcyone.
This way ALL of this creation (Lucifers creation) will ascend to the 5th dimension of space/time.
The Lucifer group was told a 'myth' about having to repeat a cycle of 4th density negative. They were 'going to hell anyway' which made it much easier for them to create the negativity they came here to offer us, as catalyst for our growth.
Quote:I do not require "love" from you at this time. It is in your nature to send thought such as this. I have no use for them at this time. I am currently assisting in the manifestation of events. My true self is at the highest vibrational level. My manifestation in this density is slowly being synced with my true self. The remnants of my 3rd dimensional ego is falling away. You will not rest. You have your own small act of manifestation to participate in.

They do not like love.

(04-23-2013, 04:18 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]The pressure of the two opposing planes eventually causes a new dimensional area to come into existance.
This is what we call Harvest.
This is the nature of universal creation based on densities.
They have to be negative, it's their role in the creational process.
Of course there are forces that counter this 'push' of the darkness.
Wanderers come here exactly for that purpose.

Is there any more to the communication with this member of the Lucifer group?
Sometimes it is sickening to digest these concepts but you get over it.

https://boards.4chan.org/x/res/12480528

Archive it before it deletes.
Adonai One, I have no good advice for you. I mean... I have no immediately usable advice. I am not sure about my path either, but I know this: every step we take, every move we make, every decision that removes us from the set-in-stone habits of society has a potential for positive and negative actions.

Which means that I see many people struggling with the idea of this "Illuminati" group, or fairytale, or tyrant organization, or necessary "bad", or Lucifer-soulgroup, or whatever nickname they decide to give them today. The thing is: the Universe is huge! You do not even need to be a believer to realize that. Which means?

Which means... let us assume that the US military really "taketh" Mars and the Moon. So be it? There is a program called SpaceEngine. You can see how big this space is. Once we teleport between set points in spaces via wormholes, I do not care how many Marses the US tries to extend itself into, I will find a peaceful planet, because there are billions of galaxies with billions of stars that each have, on average, 6-9 planet. And this is just THIS current reality, with one specific ruleset of physics. Imagine other branches. Imagine all of them.

And suddenly, our petty conflicts seem rather unimportant, eh? But of course they are important. Imho, they are important because the way we deal with ourselves regarding all this is what determines where we are going to go next. So if you want to experience battling of 4d entities via light-weapons, then by all means, focus on the wars. But that is not the only way. Again, this is purely my take on this.
I updated my last post Adonai.
There are beings of higher densities that oversee these matters.
The destruction that ensued in the past (pole shifts etc) will not be allowed to happen this time.
The vibration of the planet does not support this.

Strange, before you posted this I had just started to listen to Dark Side of the Moon!

All is well Adonai, remember the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy - don't panic!
(04-23-2013, 04:30 AM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]Which means... let us assume that the US military really "taketh" Mars and the Moon. So be it? There is a program called SpaceEngine. You can see how big this space is. Once we teleport between set points in spaces via wormholes, I do not care how many Marses the US tries to extend itself into, I will find a peaceful planet, because there are billions of galaxies with billions of stars that each have, on average, 6-9 planet. And this is just THIS current reality, with one specific ruleset of physics. Imagine other branches. Imagine all of them.

If there is no 3rd-density positive humanity left, this will have little relevance. The goal here is destruction of what they see unfit to live.

Anyways, I don't want war and I don't see it as the only way. I'm just concerned and engaged.

Yes, everything is beautiful in the end but I find it necessary to engage in polarity and who I am.
(04-23-2013, 04:47 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2013, 04:30 AM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]Which means... let us assume that the US military really "taketh" Mars and the Moon. So be it? There is a program called SpaceEngine. You can see how big this space is. Once we teleport between set points in spaces via wormholes, I do not care how many Marses the US tries to extend itself into, I will find a peaceful planet, because there are billions of galaxies with billions of stars that each have, on average, 6-9 planet. And this is just THIS current reality, with one specific ruleset of physics. Imagine other branches. Imagine all of them.

If there is no 3rd-density positive humanity left, this will have little relevance. The goal here is destruction of what they see unfit to live.

Anyways, I don't want war and I don't see it as the only way. I'm just concerned and engaged.

Won't happen Adonai.
We know how things were rigged - the Nibiruans are helping us this time.
They, the Anunnaki, created our physical vessels. We are their 'children'.
There will be no more war, no destruction. Not possible as earth is already in 4th density positive. The negativity can not be maintained.
If you are engaged as you state then try to focus your intent on that that you would like to see become manifest.
'fear is the mind killer'.
(04-23-2013, 04:00 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I've met a gentleman who considered himself illuminated. He spoke of how his employers were of a higher realm (I assume 5th density) and resided in their cozy bunkers on the moon awaiting the destruction of most of Earth's people. Such arrogant language.

However, in the end, they said they were serving the One Creator himself. And, indeed, they are.

So you think this guy is the real deal?

Unbound

/yawn

Lucifer is the dynamic energy of the universe, which is why it functions via polarity. Remember, these "vampires" feed on fear and discord. Do try to not feed the trolls, if you are able to. Smile

Everyone has a story to tell.
I'm gonna take the Alfred E. Neuman approach here and say "What, me worry?"
(04-23-2013, 09:59 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gonna take the Alfred E. Neuman approach here and say "What, me worry?"

Yeh, while others deal with suicidal thought patterns (pre-programmed) in order to find a solution to this puzzle.
That's what pushes us to search.
Sure, sit back and enjoy the ride.
Some of us, like Adonai have been to hell and back to gain this understanding.
But...ok with me just chill and be happy.
If you don't worry then there must be a distinct lack of concern.
Not being rude here, just honest.

Unbound

I am going to whole-heartedly disagree that one has to worry, which is a type of astral projection in to the future, in order to care and be concerned.

Love causes one to care and be concerned about the states of others, but it is fear that drives a worried mind.

I prefer to contemplate, rather than worry.
(04-23-2013, 10:20 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to whole-heartedly disagree that one has to worry, which is a type of astral projection in to the future, in order to care and be concerned.

Love causes one to care and be concerned about the states of others, but it is fear that drives a worried mind.

I never said that one has to worry.

If a tiger was about to eat you you would worry, maybe only briefly, but you would worry.
I would say that contemplation does not have the potential for discovery and learning that worry has.
Just my take on it so don't worry.
If a tiger was going to eat me I would certainly worry about that, but if someone told me a tiger on the moon was going to come eat me at some point in the future . . . should I spend my days worrying about that?

By no means am I saying that it's not possible that what Adonai described may be happening, but I feel I would be doing myself a great disservice if I took my attention away from the moment and my search for love and for meaning within myself and instead focused it on a dire future that may or may not come to pass.

That said, I do greatly respect your opinions Ashim, and I'm always very intrigued by the path you have chosen.

Unbound

Don't worry, I won't! Smile

Having been chased by a cougar I can say that I did worry, if you can reduce a terrifying flee through thick bush to worry, but it was through contemplation that I came to understand and integrate that experience. I learned that worry causes me to run.

That being said, I think worry is another one of those words which is open to interpretation

I would also mention that worry seems to be alleviated by trust.
(04-23-2013, 10:51 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]If a tiger was going to eat me I would certainly worry about that, but if someone told me a tiger on the moon was going to come eat me at some point in the future . . . should I spend my days worrying about that?

By no means am I saying that it's not possible that what Adonai described may be happening, but I feel I would be doing myself a great disservice if I took my attention away from the moment and my search for love and for meaning within myself and instead focused it on a dire future that may or may not come to pass.

That said, I do greatly respect your opinions Ashim, and I'm always very intrigued by the path you have chosen.
[Image: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg]
(04-23-2013, 10:30 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2013, 10:20 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to whole-heartedly disagree that one has to worry, which is a type of astral projection in to the future, in order to care and be concerned.

I never said that one has to worry.

If a tiger was about to eat you you would worry, maybe only briefly, but you would worry.
I would say that contemplation does not have the potential for discovery and learning that worry has.
Just my take on it so don't worry.

Remember though, there are many types of incentives for movement (movement in time, movement in space, or even change of direction). One really is the worry. Other is love. Another one is frustration (and it is a big one). Physical illnesses are also capable of pushing us into certain directions as opposed to others, etc.

And of course, we can combine all these motivational factors, and get reality BigSmile
(04-23-2013, 04:18 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]The Lucifer group was told a 'myth' about having to repeat a cycle of 4th density negative. They were 'going to hell anyway' which made it much easier for them to create the negativity they came here to offer us, as catalyst for our growth.

So what density is Lucifer now? Are they having to go through negative densities again? Are they still doing dark deeds today?
(04-23-2013, 11:54 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2013, 04:18 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]The Lucifer group was told a 'myth' about having to repeat a cycle of 4th density negative. They were 'going to hell anyway' which made it much easier for them to create the negativity they came here to offer us, as catalyst for our growth.

So what density is Lucifer now? Are they having to go through negative densities again? Are they still doing dark deeds today?

Lucifer began as 6th density 6th octave 6th sub octave.
Now they are of 7th density, the density of unity.
Their (his) soul group are now working off the karma accumulated but the polarity is positive. They made the switch.
All is well Gemini Wolf.
So was the fall of Lucifer due to Yahweh throwing them into a negative density?

I've had some negative experiences around the concept of Lucifer. It could be other negative beings using his name.
Negative entities lie. So why even read what they say?
Good point Monica.
There is love in every moment. The fact that the elite may be doing this and the fact that it brings about such as strong reaction in us is actually a great service to all.

It is another moment to see, to discover the love in. And let our heart still beat for this moment, as well as all others in creation.
(04-23-2013, 01:51 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Negative entities lie. So why even read what they say?

From a certain point onwards they just tell their take on the LOO and have no need to lie.
The entity who tries to be 'whiter than white' will eventually get soiled.
If you can't detect bs then you may need to do some more study.
You are trying to make things simpler then they are.
How can you be sure that an entity is negative?
Should we take your word for it or what?

"idiot Compassion: the term used to describe the single action or habitual pattern of interfering with or supporting other people’s dramas without first determining whether lending your advice or energy is appropriate; not allowing others to move through their own experiences and become empowered. Idiot Compassion is usually accompanied by a significant energy drain!"

I've seen so much of this type of action by the mods on this site, such as
"this post was removed because it was fear based" etc.
This is an example of 'idiot compassion' and is totaly naive.

Have you never told a lie Monica, or are you exempt from this?
Be honest.
Should we read what you say?
Oh, so all positive beings always tell the truth.
As if they were really aware of it.

Edit to replace the word love with compassion
(04-23-2013, 01:51 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Negative entities lie. So why even read what they say?

Three cheers for that.

But since I DID read that little section. I would like to say I didn't agree with it.
(04-23-2013, 02:27 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen so much of this type of action by the mods on this site, such as

I'm not sure where you are getting this from. I can think of examples of when posts were removed but not for the reason above and it is very rare. Conversely, I have seen very negatively oriented or fear based posts left completely alone.
(04-23-2013, 05:02 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2013, 02:27 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen so much of this type of action by the mods on this site, such as

I'm not sure where you are getting this from. I can think of examples of when posts were removed but not for the reason above and it is very rare. Conversely, I have seen very negatively oriented or fear based posts left completely alone.
The point I was making was - fear is subjective.
Important threads were removed - I made one about denver airport for example.
Folks should at least have the oppertunity to be confronted with this.
It's not like you are being forced to read it - you have to click on the title.
It's not a problem now anyway - what has been said has got into the public domain.
I guess the Creator must play a role in this 'filtering'.
Sure I can understand how some folks might panic if they read stuff that they were not ready to see.
OK, I stand corrected -
(04-23-2013, 02:27 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]

From a certain point onwards they just tell their take on the LOO and have no need to lie.
The entity who tries to be 'whiter than white' will eventually get soiled.
If you can't detect bs then you may need to do some more study.
You are trying to make things simpler then they are.
How can you be sure that an entity is negative?
Should we take your word for it or what?

"idiot Compassion: the term used to describe the single action or habitual pattern of interfering with or supporting other people’s dramas without first determining whether lending your advice or energy is appropriate; not allowing others to move through their own experiences and become empowered. Idiot Compassion is usually accompanied by a significant energy drain!"

I've seen so much of this type of action by the mods on this site, such as

Have you never told a lie Monica, or are you exempt from this?
Be honest.
Should we read what you say?
Oh, so all positive beings always tell the truth.
As if they were really aware of it.

Edit to replace the word love with compassion

Whoa! Some assumptions being made here!

I never said STO-oriented beings always tell the truth.

What I said was that STS entities lie. See, that statement can be true, without its converse necessarily being true; ie. STS entities lie doesn't necessarily mean STO entities never lie. That was an assumption.

How to know they're STS? That is a good point. Answer: This particular entity strongly implied it was STS, by stating that its employers were hunkering down in bunkers awaiting the destruction of the planet.

Therefore, either it's really STS (since they don't necessarily lie all the time, but only when it suits their purposes) in which case why would we want to trust what they said, OR, they're lying about being STS, and are really STO, in which case they're performing an inherently STS act by being deceptive, so the end result is still the same: Why trust someone being deceptive?

Now, if they didn't actually claim to be STS, then that's a whole 'nother situation and I would agree that we'd need to read it in order to discern whether it has truth or not.

What's with the 'idiot compassion' comment? What is your point with that? Also the one about the mods...you do realize I'm no longer a mod, right?
(04-23-2013, 10:51 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]If a tiger was going to eat me I would certainly worry about that, but if someone told me a tiger on the moon was going to come eat me at some point in the future . . . should I spend my days worrying about that?

There's a magic tiger on the moon who's going to eat you?!
god told me there is no harvest... you incarnate on higher realms as quick as you are ready to do so... harvest is a metafor
Pages: 1 2