Bring4th

Full Version: I think I have found the ultimate question to the universe itself.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread might be futile. Eternal has said I can only "feel" things like this and these answers can only come through feeling which I will do through silent meditation. Yet, I will still ask this for posterity and the possible benefit of others:

The negative path at its ultimate conclusion wants to return to what it calls "nothingness," an infinite sleep, death of the creator himself. Very few realize this.

Yet even the wisest negative entities find themselves turning toward the positive at mid-sixth density. No known negative entity has remained negative past this point, according to Ra.

What makes this love endure forever like this?

If the creator has freewill, why will he never within his infinite existence cease creating? What is the reason behind this love for creation and what makes it so invincible? Why won't the creator accept endless nothingness ever? Is it by the nature of infinity that creation will always be eventually considered and then done?

Thank you all for your kindness, patience and knowledge.
Everything stepped down from the one infinite Creator is finite.
Thats why there is this endless breathing in and out of creation.

Unbound

The Creator exists to balance eternal Nothingness, the endless abyss.

My friend, I have been in this abyss, I have been in Nothingness, and it is neither peaceful, nor sleep-like. It is the ultimate in rejection and escapism. The negative polarity clings to a fantasy of denial because it cannot handle its own existence. It is the ultimate suicide, and the only true form of death. It is the epitome of stagnance and ceasing.

Why does love endure? What drives the Creator to Create? That it may be more than nothing! That existence may exist! It so lovingly sacrifices any notion of slumber for this eternal endeavour of balance and GIVING OF ITSELF TO ITSELF, for should it reject itself, then all shall cease to be.

The fact of the matter is that existence is Nothing eternally striving to BE, and through being, it becomes something, it becomes creative, for Nothing can never be nothing so long as it IS. And that is something.

Do you not see that Nothing and Everything exist in perfect balance?

That is why free will revolves around CHOICE, will you choose to be the Creator of Nothingness, or the Creator of Everythingness? WE ARE THE CREATOR STRIVING TO BE THAT WHICH IT IS.

Follow the black grail in to Nothingness, the Abyss, if you so wish, but if you cling to nothing, and reject everything, then you are truly dead.
(04-23-2013, 07:35 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Do you not see that Nothing and Everything exist in perfect balance?
I cannot truly comprehend such as I am now but I can have faith that it is indeed balanced.

Thank you.

Unbound

I cannot say I comprehend, myself, but I have chosen my path. I chose this path not out of fear of any other path, but out of the sheer wonderment of the One Creator and its endless love for me, which no, I do not understand, but cannot deny any longer.
(04-23-2013, 08:17 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot say I comprehend, myself, but I have chosen my path. I chose this path not out of fear of any other path, but out of the sheer wonderment of the One Creator and its endless love for me, which no, I do not understand, but cannot deny any longer.

Hah, I cannot help but think I touched a nerve with you in one way or another. My sincerest apologies if I have.

I share your wonderment for if I had no such love, I wouldn't even seek.
(04-23-2013, 06:45 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]This thread might be futile. Eternal has said I can only "feel" things like this and these answers can only come through feeling which I will do through silent meditation. Yet, I will still ask this for posterity and the possible benefit of others:

The negative path at its ultimate conclusion wants to return to what it calls "nothingness," an infinite sleep, death of the creator himself. Very few realize this.

Yet even the wisest negative entities find themselves turning toward the positive at mid-sixth density. No known negative entity has remained negative past this point, according to Ra.

If the creator has freewill, why will he never within his infinite existence cease creating? What is the reason behind this love for creation and what makes it so invincible? Why won't the creator accept endless nothingness ever? Is it by the nature of infinity that creation will always be eventually considered and then done?

Ask yourself the same question and see the answer revealed. I asked myself this question awhile ago and the answer came to me in the form of another walking down the stairs, my sister.

Symbolical, metaphorical, allegorical then turned to physical for me. No matter how deep into desire for nothingness I have traveled, the light and love of existence always brings me back up again.

You cannot truly understand existence in entirety in this density but you can use the tools provided to forego the need to, we have a lot to understand on this earth first and a lot to discover, true understanding comes when the desire to understand ceases, then your free to understand. Understand?

Unbound

Aha Rather, I offer that I am equal to all in ignorance, and that I have no absolute knowing. Have I made the "right" choice? Only time will tell.

I can only make my choice, and beyond that I can only trust the Creator and its love.

One of my functions is to reveal this choice, but I cannot choose for any but myself.
My deepest fear is true death. I weep at the idea of any part of The Creator being eternally damned and resigning itself of any opportunity to return to consciousness. The idea of The Creator being dead eternally, I cannot bear it. I can only hope that all parts of the Creator have the opportunity to live -- infinitely so -- but at the same time cannot let myself truly reject the idea of one choosing nothingness.

Unbound

Every opportunity is available for the choosing and that is why the Creator is Infinite. Those who Love do everything they can to show the choice, that it may be made consciously. Some choose to walk the dark path to reveal its poisonous fruit.

Others walk the dark path being unable to discern poisonous fruit from the fruit of life until they at last taste it and discover its nature. Some have to be burned by the fire before they are startled in to the realization that it is not meant to be grasped by hands of flesh.

The Masters throughout all time have worked to teach the discernment between the Fruit of Life, and the poisonous Fruit of Good and Evil which leads one in to perpetual separation.
(04-23-2013, 06:45 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]If the creator has freewill, why will he never within his infinite existence cease creating?

Ra, 82.10 Wrote:This is the plan of the One Infinite Creator. The One Original Thought is the harvest of all previous, if you would use this term, experience of the Creator by the Creator. As It decides to know Itself It generates Itself into that plenum, full of the glory and the power of the One Infinite Creator which is manifested to your perceptions as space or outer space. Each generation of this knowing begets a knowing which has the capacity, through free will, to choose methods of knowing Itself. Therefore, gradually, step by step, the Creator becomes that which may know Itself, and the portions of the Creator partake less purely in the power of the original word or thought. This is for the purpose of refinement of the one original thought. The Creator does not properly create as much as It experiences Itself.

Adonai One Wrote:Why won't the creator accept endless nothingness ever?

Ra, 6.7 Wrote:The dissolution into nothingness is the dissolution into unity, for there is no nothingness.
Infinity - Infinity = Infinity

It seems all one needs to know is basic math.

Ankh, thank you for making things very clear.

Unbound

Could not have said it better myself.

The abyssal nothingness in to which one may fall is actually not true nothingness, but the most absolutely negative of realities.
(04-23-2013, 09:30 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Infinity - Infinity = Infinity

Actually, with the knowledge of basic math, you get to learn that we really have no way of mathematically working with the concept of infinity in a natural way.

So what we do is that we introduce the CONCEPT of infinity, in such a way that:

You take the already existing structure "R" (real numbers), and you call the new structure "R+". (Expanded R). Now, R+ contains +inf and -inf, for which you need to define the following:

For all x in R:

x + inf = inf
x + (-inf) = (-inf)
(-inf) < x < inf
x/inf = 0 = x/-inf

The inf + (-inf) is not defined, it cant be done in math.
(04-23-2013, 09:49 AM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2013, 09:30 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Infinity - Infinity = Infinity

Actually, with the knowledge of basic math, you get to learn that we really have no way of mathematically working with the concept of infinity in a natural way.

So what we do is that we introduce the CONCEPT of infinity, in such a way that:

You take the already existing structure "R" (real numbers), and you call the new structure "R+". (Expanded R). Now, R+ contains +inf and -inf, for which you need to define the following:

For all x in R:

x + inf = inf
x + (-inf) = (-inf)
(-inf) < x < inf
x/inf = 0 = x/-inf

The inf + (-inf) is not defined, it cant be done in math.

In paper-based math, yes. In physics, undefined is always infinity.
(04-23-2013, 06:45 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]This thread might be futile. Eternal has said I can only "feel" things like this and these answers can only come through feeling which I will do through silent meditation. Yet, I will still ask this for posterity and the possible benefit of others:

Those are some of the best questions that I have ever come across. Thanks for asking them. They are as important, in my opinion, like you claimed them to be in the title of the thread!

Thanks once again Heart
(04-23-2013, 09:30 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Ankh, thank you for making things very clear.

You are welcome, brother.

And since Confused already thanked you, I will take this opportunity to thank Ra social memory complex, L/L group, and right now especially the Creator of this amazing site: www.lawofone.info. I hope that this Creator realizes how much his site means to me and to many, many others, and how the work, the studies of the Ra material, could not have been done even close to what is done now, with this site, if it wasn't for his work. I hope that he realizes how much it means to many of us, and what a contribution he has given with creating it to this planet! Smile