Bring4th

Full Version: Does anyone else feel crazy-intense energy today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it just me, or does anyone else feel some kind of crazy intense energy today and last few days?

Anybody find a way to process this energy in a little more comfortable way?
I find that on different days, different people will feel intense energy as they say it. Today is easy going for me. No feel of any energy. Last few days have been much the same. Except my mom sometimes gripes at me.
(04-23-2013, 11:35 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I find that on different days, different people will feel intense energy as they say it. Today is easy going for me. No feel of any energy. Last few days have been much the same. Except my mom sometimes gripes at me.

Okay, thanks.
yea the energies are pretty hard these days. I have felt them as well.

I had a lot of blockages in my body because of those energies, all old emotions I couldn't be able to feel.
A friend asked me: can you reach your heart? And I said yes. He asked me: can you feel your love? And then it dawned on me.. I visualised a big ball of love energy in my heart growing and growing. Then I let the energy explode so my Love energy could go there where needed in my cells, aura, chakra's. And I felt the blockages go away.
Whenever I feel the blockage somewhere I send love energy there to heal. It works really well for me.
We have a full moon brewing, increasing your cyan and purple energies.. Otherwise I see no alignments. Also, energy levels are very personal, we all have unique cycles.
Everyone having their own cycle is for the better.. otherwise everyone would go mad at the same time. hehe
Thanks, friends. It helps just to be able to communicate my story and have you guys respond in such an accepting way. The best thing about this forum is that "my language" is spoken and understood here.
For what it's worth, I am on another forum and the founder who happens to be a very nice healer, published a post a week ago about energy changes which are occurring from April until the end of May this year. These are cyclical and may be felt at different levels by different people. Perhaps this could be the cause of the energy fluctuations you are feeling, but it could also be something else in your close environment Smile Perhaps meditating on this question, the source of your discomfort, could help provide some insight.
past few days have been intense.

(04-23-2013, 11:35 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I find that on different days, different people will feel intense energy as they say it. Today is easy going for me. No feel of any energy. Last few days have been much the same. Except my mom sometimes gripes at me.

That's what moms do man Smile Don't take it personally - I think it's part of the universal mother archetype SmileSmile

Brittany

I've had intense dizzy spells all day, and while I was taking my walk I was sure I was in a dream. I've been staying conscious while my body sleeps again so the line between sleeping and waking is borderline nonexistent. Feels pretty weird.
Kind of in an high anxious period right now as I try to wrap my long-term project. My body is tired from all that adrenaline and cortisol rushing through. So last night I just 'gave up'... just let it go, telling myself that joining with this crazy energy won't push things along. That's when I felt a dramatic shift - such calm and centeredness. Tried to superficially freak out and couldn't do it. Tried to be emotional and it just didn't work. Went straight to bed, then woke up really early and emailed people who are supposed to send important documentation... they responded promptly, surprisingly. Definitely learning some important things about my self right now.
Something odd happened this morning at work. There was a certain point where I was the only one in the department. I looked around and I couldn't see anyone down the walkways anywhere. I just stood and stared around thinking something really weird is happening. It was if I was there but wasn't. I have also been waking up again throughout the night for the passed couple days with feelings of general fatigue.
(04-23-2013, 11:33 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me, or does anyone else feel some kind of crazy intense energy today and last few days?

Have you looked up into the sky? ever question those lingering Contrails/Chemtrails?

food for thought
(04-23-2013, 04:54 PM)3nT Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2013, 11:33 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me, or does anyone else feel some kind of crazy intense energy today and last few days?

Have you looked up into the sky? ever question those lingering Contrails/Chemtrails?

food for thought

You should not be concerned with this at all.
There are measures being taken (for some time) to eliminate these effects.
Do not worry about this.
Caycegal - for me the answer is yes! I have felt ultra energized today! Made a long list this morning and have most of it done, plus things that came up unexpectedly!

I'm thinking that for me, it is a combination of all the answers above: full moon pending, cyclical energy from the universe, environment and personal cycles.

Meerie

Full moon tomorrow, plus lots of solar flares again.
Smile
(04-23-2013, 02:01 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I've had intense dizzy spells all day, and while I was taking my walk I was sure I was in a dream. I've been staying conscious while my body sleeps again so the line between sleeping and waking is borderline nonexistent. Feels pretty weird.

I've had the same thing while sleeping for the past 3 nights, it's like I'am dreaming but not really in R.E.M sleep, a weird semi-conscious sleep that leaves me feeling tired and drained all day.
Concur that past 3 days have been very interesting.

Meerie

Plus tomorrow is not only a full moon, but also a lunar eclipse, interesting info here:

http://www.spiritnow.com/article/horosco...clipse_764

"You might also be feeling more emotional than usual, especially if it is a lunar eclipse. Since your judgment may be impaired, try to take as much time as you can to think of what you have heard.

News could also be unexpected and surprising. This does not necessarily mean its going to be bad news, but it could hit you like a bolt out of the blue! Sometimes the sudden change it bodes means that the universe had something better for you in mind. It is important to be patient and let things run their course. Fighting against negative events that occur during an eclipse can be futile.

Eclipses can also propel you into action. You may be suddenly able to do things you never thought you could before. Even though chaos can result as the result of an eclipse, there is often opportunity available with them as well.

Astrologers say that the message of an eclipse is not usually right on the eclipse, but delivered within four days before or after it. That is why it is so important to pay attention to all news that you hear around the event of an eclipse."
I am on 4 hours of sleep due to working my second job after my first and I have so much energy, I was able to still make it to the gym and have an incredible workout. I'm a little burnt out but I feel absolutely amazing.
I dunno about crazy intense energy . . . I've just been very sleepy recently. I fell asleep at around 8 pm last night and slept the whole night through Tongue The sun has been out a lot these past few days and the sky has been clear though and the sun's light has been doing a lot to make me feel happy Smile

Meerie

I do think and afaik it was also mentioned in the solar flares thread, that there are two ways people react to those intense incoming energies, it will either make one energetic and maybe even a bit hyperactive or slow down and tired.
What you guys posted in this thread seems to confirm it
Smile
Today I feel a "better" kind of energy - The two previous days it was as if my chakras were deluged with some kind of torrent of energy that I was struggling to process. Today I am more "riding the wave" and it feels a lot more comfortable/pleasant/good.

Jupiter just transited square my natal moon and Pluto is retrograde on top of my natal Mercury, which could have something to do with it, in addition to solar flares, galactic transits, planetary transformations - Wow.
Was reading some articles about moon phases on my absolute favorite astrology site www.lunarplanner.com. Energies begin to build up starting from the new moon and cumulate around the full moon. What's kind of new to me is what may happen after the full moon:

Quote: Full Moon

Characteristic just BEFORE the Full Moon
Ending the Pollinating Phase of the Lunar Cycle.
Vision & Enthusiasm
The latter part of this phase, building up to the full moon, matures our efforts into vision and enthusiasm. It is the intermixing of opposites that creates the magic to bear the fruit of our passions. The day and night just before the Full Moon is the most potent, exhilarating energy--a dynamic social and alchemical time. The Full Moon marks the point of coition in the lunar cycle, the climax, the point of excitement, a time of celebration.

Characteristic just AFTER the Full Moon
Beginning the Fruit Bearing Phase of the Lunar Cycle.
Realization of the Theme
The day just after the Full Moon is a time to kick back and relax. This phase begins as if waking from a sleep. It is a time for the realization of the theme to emerge, of what the activities of the first half of the lunar cycle, culminating into the enthusiasm of the Full Moon, are really about, of what we are learning. Relax and allow this realization to occur. There is no need to force it as it surfaces on its own.

Looking forward to hearing from people post-full moon lol Wink
(04-23-2013, 04:08 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Something odd happened this morning at work. There was a certain point where I was the only one in the department. I looked around and I couldn't see anyone down the walkways anywhere. I just stood and stared around thinking something really weird is happening. It was if I was there but wasn't. I have also been waking up again throughout the night for the passed couple days with feelings of general fatigue.

Hi Jeremy,

Just read your post and i too wake up regularly around fiveish. I'v also noticed that when walking through town people are quite literally walking into me. It's only at the last second they see me and try to avoid me. I was watching a video on youtube called 'bringers of the dawn' (Pleiadens) Interestingly they stated as we begin to heighten our vibration those with lower vibrations won't be able to see us ... just a thought mate.

rake
People always see me. My vibration evidently isn't that high. Never been invisible to others. I do eat meat so that's probably part of it. Plus I get angry at times instead of holding love and light.
(05-08-2013, 05:34 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]People always see me. My vibration evidently isn't that high. Never been invisible to others. I do eat meat so that's probably part of it. Plus I get angry at times instead of holding love and light.

I eat meat and i'm not particularly great at holding love and light either at times. None the less the this happens daily and is quite frustrating as i spend my time avoiding others just trying to get from a to b.
(05-08-2013, 05:26 PM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2013, 04:08 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Something odd happened this morning at work. There was a certain point where I was the only one in the department. I looked around and I couldn't see anyone down the walkways anywhere. I just stood and stared around thinking something really weird is happening. It was if I was there but wasn't. I have also been waking up again throughout the night for the passed couple days with feelings of general fatigue.

Hi Jeremy,

Just read your post and i too wake up regularly around fiveish. I'v also noticed that when walking through town people are quite literally walking into me. It's only at the last second they see me and try to avoid me. I was watching a video on youtube called 'bringers of the dawn' (Pleiadens) Interestingly they stated as we begin to heighten our vibration those with lower vibrations won't be able to see us ... just a thought mate.

rake

Thanks for the info. Actually I've been experiencing the same restless sleeping pattern over the passed few days. I'll have to note the date this time and see if there is some sort of pattern.
(05-08-2013, 05:34 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]People always see me. My vibration evidently isn't that high. Never been invisible to others. I do eat meat so that's probably part of it. Plus I get angry at times instead of holding love and light.

I don't think that just eating meat alone is a cause of low vibration, whereby eating meat without being truely thankful of the Sacrifice made by the 2nd density entity may well be.
I've always been of the opinion that your body 'tells' you what it requires, so I eat meat when I 'feel' like it but do always try to give my thanks to the animal.
My mantra is:
"Thank you that we may eat your flesh in order to help our bodies progress towards the One Infinite Creator. We thank you for your Sacrifice as we send this light and love into your realms".

There is then a sensation, like a shiver, this would seem to me to be an energy transfer.

Remember - these entities experience great fear in the moments before they are killed.
Have been wanting to eat less meat, looking for ways to cut back and still feel satisfied. This is not true vegan because I am still using meat products - but my body seems to work better, I feel lighter and more energetic w/o the pieces of flesh in my gut.

Two things I just started:

1. Take some L-carnosine and Acetyl-L-Carnitine (I know they come from meat). This seems to satisfy some need that's still in my body - would hope that eventually my body wouldn't need this anymore. BTW, I take only minute amounts of this - any more and I start to go hyper.

2. Using nuts and fruits and peanuts for midday snack instead of meat.

I still eat eggs, and sometimes butter. Also yogurt - Danon's plain yogurt (not the low-fat.)

Regarding energy levels - I do see a correlation with meat consumption - this is a driving factor for me.

Also have been asking for help in raising the vibrational functioning of my body.

Did I mention lately that I love this forum?
Pages: 1 2