Bring4th

Full Version: Opening yourself to love.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ayadew

Hello friends.
I've noticed a common theme among our channeled friends, especially those identifying themselves as the Law of One.
They ask us to simply open ourselves the meditation. Feel.
Remove the limits of the rational mind. And I, for the first time in this life, succeeded today.

I've had a few days of immense catalyst and negativity, and yesterday was it's culmination and climax. It made me question, fundamentally, why I am here. All was truly miserable at the end of the day, catalyst after catalyst pondered me violently. Today was no exception, I had one of the worst nightmare this night ever. I felt as if madness was close. I wanted to flee so sincerely, to escape the clutches of the world. This was the final trigger, and I could for the first time feel the universe without any limitations, because I sincerely wished to transcend the limitations themselves.

There was love, only. Infinite love, and I could rest in this for eternity. Words cannot describe, for they are limited. It was impossible to not be thankful for this. The heart chakra glows with gratitude and love. For the first time I was home again. Our home!
It feels like all things in my life has been the stepping stones to this moment.

So my intention with this post is to encourage you to avail yourself to meditation.
4th density is here. It's only a matter of time before this reality dissolves.

Love to all
I am so happy for you. It is indeed the most wonderful feeling we can have in this illusion, to feel the undistorted love of the One Creator.

You felt the rain, and have now felt the sunshine. It makes the choice so clear, doesn't it? Smile

I have also felt infinite love several times, but not when mediating. Mediation for me is like a light switch. Between two thoughts I am simply gone; to where I know not... I can be gone for twenty, thirty, forty, fifty minutes, as though I were asleep. I think I am being kept from penetrating the veil too much, for this will not best serve the purpose for which I am here. I accept it so, and find in contemplation and moments that which I seek, for they come more and more often.

ayadew

The choice was clear a long time ago I think, but it was not as obvious as now. Perhaps the choice was made when I noticed the slightest implication that all things were like this.
Penetrating the veil is not very meaningful actually, for you cannot take any of the concepts granted there back with you except the love. The rational mind doesn't want it. It is hopelessly 3D. Smile

Now I can appreciate the rain more, I hope! Meditation and it's effects are quite random for me, but it sounds comfortable for you. A place of rest is always good, quite nifty to have it stored inside your body! Very mobile!

I can really feel my beloved STS entities picking at my head now, as if the light beacon desperately needs to be put out! But it never gets tedious to greet them in love and light of themselves. I hope they enjoy the brick wall.
(12-20-2009, 03:23 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]The choice was clear a long time ago I think, but it was not as obvious as now. Perhaps the choice was made when I noticed the slightest implication that all things were like this.
Penetrating the veil is not very meaningful actually, for you cannot take any of the concepts granted there back with you except the love. The rational mind doesn't want it. It is hopelessly 3D. Smile

Now I can appreciate the rain more, I hope! Meditation and it's effects are quite random for me, but it sounds comfortable for you. A place of rest is always good, quite nifty to have it stored inside your body! Very mobile!

I can really feel my beloved STS entities picking at my head now, as if the light beacon desperately needs to be put out! But it never gets tedious to greet them in love and light of themselves. I hope they enjoy the brick wall.

I have felt like a small candle lighthouse in a wintry stormy bay, trying desperately to connect my love with others, hoping it would melt their frozen hearts. The rain has been constantly bashing against me, trying to snuff out my light, with only a few moments of respite few and far in between.

Now I can understand why certain Masters would want to live their life without attachments, so that they can better focus their minds efficiently.

How do you put up a wall of love when it's necessary for me to interact with others financially and in relationships? This society is certainly built up to be quite the devious machination.

ayadew

As Jesus said: I am in the world but not of the world.
He's in here but he's not (mentally) stuck in it. Whatever you do in life, you can do it with joy if you find the love within these activities. I agree though, finances are one of the most destructive contraptions ever, and I'm yet to be comfortable with those, but I surely work on it... Smile
See your relationships as tools for awakening and not limitations.
(12-20-2009, 10:46 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]There was love, only. Infinite love, and I could rest in this for eternity. Words cannot describe, for they are limited. It was impossible to not be thankful for this. The heart chakra glows with gratitude and love. For the first time I was home again. Our home!
It feels like all things in my life has been the stepping stones to this moment.

So my intention with this post is to encourage you to avail yourself to meditation.
4th density is here. It's only a matter of time before this reality dissolves.

Love to all

Dear friend!!! thanks you so much for sharing your blessed experience. It is an inspiration for us. The 4th density is indeed knocking on the door. The sun shines outside with rays radiating from the edges. All we have to do is to open the door.
(12-21-2009, 10:17 AM)creationist Wrote: [ -> ]How do you put up a wall of love when it's necessary for me to interact with others financially and in relationships? This society is certainly built up to be quite the devious machination.

Sometimes I feel like the society currently is dominated by STS people. They have a certain bias for power and they grab the positions. Then they help design the system to spread the Elite and the commoners. The rules are already rigged to assist the Elite and enslave the un-elite. The system could be the system of monetary exchange (how we should exchange our work so all could benefit), system of self valuation or worth (How one should look, behave, act, weight, what should they drive), systems of relationships (how, when and who one should marry and what will it look like, what gifts to buy on holidays or how to celebrate perfectly), religion (who should you prey, what will cause the sin...) ETC- you get the point. Even before you are born, your life has been programmed. And from that point on it is an uphill battle to just stand still or you are termed a failure.

I use the metaphor of 'malicious spyware' in your computer stealing valuable data and resources and essentially corrupting the software. Our mind has acquired these spyware since birth provided to us from different harmless sources (of-course they themselves infected and don't realize it). Our parents, teachers almost everyone around us are walking with these infectious 'mental constructs' designed to keep us in captivity and controlled. some people are so infected that they have no spontaneity and no fun. They are so predictable like a machine. We are all infected to certain and I believe our mind is not working to it's true design. have you tried asking it to shut up. The damn thing is missing an off button. Also it runs in a constant loop even when it does not need to. go figure Smile

I am not saying this to spread fear. But forearming us. Awareness is the key. The Stillness and Silence of meditation (even for a moment) cause interruption in these programs. Also when you operate from heart you reduce the power of these programs on you. you become more spontaneous and loving and in the moment...
thefool Wrote:Sometimes I feel like the society currently is dominated by STS people. They have a certain bias for power and they grab the positions. Then they help design the system to spread the Elite and the commoners. The rules are already rigged to assist the Elite and enslave the un-elite. The system could be the system of monetary exchange (how we should exchange our work so all could benefit), system of self valuation or worth (How one should look, behave, act, weight, what should they drive), systems of relationships (how, when and who one should marry and what will it look like, what gifts to buy on holidays or how to celebrate perfectly), religion (who should you prey, what will cause the sin...) ETC- you get the point. Even before you are born, your life has been programmed. And from that point on it is an uphill battle to just stand still or you are termed a failure.

I use the metaphor of 'malicious spyware' in your computer stealing valuable data and resources and essentially corrupting the software. Our mind has acquired these spyware since birth provided to us from different harmless sources (of-course they themselves infected and don't realize it). Our parents, teachers almost everyone around us are walking with these infectious 'mental constructs' designed to keep us in captivity and controlled. some people are so infected that they have no spontaneity and no fun. They are so predictable like a machine. We are all infected to certain and I believe our mind is not working to it's true design. have you tried asking it to shut up. The damn thing is missing an off button. Also it runs in a constant loop even when it does not need to. go figure Smile

I am not saying this to spread fear. But forearming us. Awareness is the key. The Stillness and Silence of meditation (even for a moment) cause interruption in these programs. Also when you operate from heart you reduce the power of these programs on you. you become more spontaneous and loving and in the moment...

Exactly! To love is so easy. As we've evolved, nature has taken care of these few first stages for us (achieving basic life, creating a body, and developing a brain capable of thoughts) but those first red, orange, and yellow stages require no directed thought on our part to form, although if we did we might have evolved through those stages faster. Now, we are on the green stage, love. All we have to do is stop listening to the yellow and orange stage thinking... their time is done. Nature will take care of this next stage too, but we can speed it up so much more with directed thought.

What I'm trying to say is that people naturally think from red, orange, and yellow, and all those thoughts have their places and times, and have served us well on our evolutionary path up until now. All we have to do to activate green is stop, for a moment, and the love will flow in naturally. Heart

ayadew

Aaron indeed. I think less and less, and simply feel. My mind is now often an empty space and love is flowing, but if I stop to think why and justify as to where this love comes from, it gets diminished.
This brain has served us well, but no more.
(12-22-2009, 05:00 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Aaron indeed. I think less and less, and simply feel. My mind is now often an empty space and love is flowing, but if I stop to think why and justify as to where this love comes from, it gets diminished.
This brain has served us well, but no more.

Shallow thoughts always block the flow of love from the deeper areas. I experience this too. There is so much more clarity if you can just stop for moment and breathe, allowing the current moment to BE exactly as it is. Recognize that it has perfectly gotten you up to now, it teaches you in the now, and it will continue to cradle you along to future nows. Even if your body is busy, quiet the thoughts and love and joy flows in from parts unknown into the world around you, and into your body and actions. Quite an amazing miracle happening in every moment if you perform it... or should I say allow it to be performed? Perhaps both at the same time? A paradox... life seems to be so much more full of those now. Smile

Edit: It feels like a miracle now... but if we could remember what evolving from 1D to 2D, or 2D to 3D felt like, would that have felt divine as well? Maybe once we have our feet firmly planted in 4D, it will feel just as normal as everyday 3D life, and there will be the "divine" pull to 5D... just a thought.

ayadew

I think it will feel 'more' normal, at least. 3D does fundamentally not seem normal in any case. BigSmile
I don't think there will be such an immense pull towards progression in 4D. You will likely be amazed and want to know the power of the 5D and 6D entities, but you'll love them just the same, and enjoy their creations with together with them. They will be our teachers, and I don't think anyone can say no to know more about the cool stuff they understand.
(12-24-2009, 06:34 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]I think it will feel 'more' normal, at least. 3D does fundamentally not seem normal in any case. BigSmile
I don't think there will be such an immense pull towards progression in 4D. You will likely be amazed and want to know the power of the 5D and 6D entities, but you'll love them just the same, and enjoy their creations with together with them. They will be our teachers, and I don't think anyone can say no to know more about the cool stuff they understand.

You have quite a point! We have one pretty damn amazing future ahead of us... Personally, I'm looking forward to communicating whole ideas and thoughts through telepathy instead of having to break them down and babble them out with limited language! Yeah, that's gonna be pretty cool. Cool haha

ayadew

It's gonna be awesome, dude! BigSmile

ayadew

In retrospect, this seemed like an unreal experience. I can't remember much of it, and it seems alien to me that I wrote this post. I saw LOO book 2 lying around yesterday so I picked it up (not done in quite a while) and immediately came across this section:

Session 34 http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=34 Wrote:Questioner: You stated at an earlier time that penetration of the eighth level or intelligent infinity allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle. When this penetration of the eighth level occurs what does the entity who penetrates it experience?

Ra: I am Ra. The experience of each entity is unique in its perception of intelligent infinity. Perceptions range from a limitless joy to a strong dedication to service to others while in the incarnated state. The entity which reaches intelligent infinity most often will perceive this experience as one of unspeakable profundity. However, it is not usual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation. Rather the desire to communicate or use this experience to aid others is extremely strong.

Well, there are no accidents (random events). I remember there was a very strong desire to communicate this experience, thus the thread. My only conclusion is that, if I penetrated the 8th level (which seem quite strange as I don't consider myself a very enlightened individual in relation to many other other-selves) I obviously decided to stay and share this knowledge.

My life has been before and after this experience. It has changed me in a subtle way only, but there was something special. Hard to remember as said, it was quite beyond the rational comprehension of my little brain I use to form these words.
I realize the near-hopelessness in teaching, and maybe it's the old cynical soul in me that does not jump around and preaches this experience to all that are able to hear. Rather, I was fine with only posting this.

Well, it is past...
(01-15-2010, 08:56 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]In retrospect, this seemed like an unreal experience. I can't remember much of it, and it seems alien to me that I wrote this post. I saw LOO book 2 lying around yesterday so I picked it up (not done in quite a while) and immediately came across this section:

Session 34 http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=34 Wrote:Questioner: You stated at an earlier time that penetration of the eighth level or intelligent infinity allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle. When this penetration of the eighth level occurs what does the entity who penetrates it experience?

Ra: I am Ra. The experience of each entity is unique in its perception of intelligent infinity. Perceptions range from a limitless joy to a strong dedication to service to others while in the incarnated state. The entity which reaches intelligent infinity most often will perceive this experience as one of unspeakable profundity. However, it is not usual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation. Rather the desire to communicate or use this experience to aid others is extremely strong.

Well, there are no accidents (random events). I remember there was a very strong desire to communicate this experience, thus the thread. My only conclusion is that, if I penetrated the 8th level (which seem quite strange as I don't consider myself a very enlightened individual in relation to many other other-selves) I obviously decided to stay and share this knowledge.

My life has been before and after this experience. It has changed me in a subtle way only, but there was something special. Hard to remember as said, it was quite beyond the rational comprehension of my little brain I use to form these words.
I realize the near-hopelessness in teaching, and maybe it's the old cynical soul in me that does not jump around and preaches this experience to all that are able to hear. Rather, I was fine with only posting this.

Well, it is past...

Dude!!! seems like you are doubting and rationalizing. That is not you. I know that as I do it myself sometimes. But always easier to detect if someone else is doing it.

It was like a Satori Moment for you. It is not unreal and it does not need to be remembered. I am glad it happened and you enjoyed it and shared with us. There are many more to come Smile

Celebrate and Rejoice...

ayadew

Thank you friend BigSmile I will try to feel instead.
(01-15-2010, 08:56 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]i My only conclusion is that, if I penetrated the 8th level (which seem quite strange as I don't consider myself a very enlightened individual in relation to many other other-selves) I obviously decided to stay and share this knowledge.

Ayadew!?! You need not be "enlightened". All that is required is channeling the love of the creator through yourself. Being a blank page for the creator to draw upon. This is not so difficult my friend, but hard to remember, and even harder when times are "bad".

I love you, and am very proud to hear of your recent experience. Don't get down on yourself for not seeming like some guru. Your a guru to me. And thank you for choosing to stay with us! Heart

L/L

ayadew

Thank you for your kind words, I will see them as praise towards the one creator which we are both part of to not boost my ego. I hope you are fine with that. Smile

I do love your signature!
(12-21-2009, 11:19 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I feel like the society currently is dominated by STS people.

The World has been dominated by STS people since 3113 BC; and segments of it (the later iteration of Atlantis, for example) for far longer. I get the sense that the pendulum is about to swing in the other direction, though.
"The meek shall inherit the earth"
I totally believe that another density is now merging here. I have many personal reasons why I believe this. Im still not focusing on a date for the future....but I feel my 4d body has been here, in my home even, and seen by others around me. This happened for about a year and stopped happening during the fall of last year. I believe it was another self of me, merging here.

Where it has gone to I have no idea lol....but I really feel with all my heart this is what it was. Mabey it merged with this body I have...I wouldnt be surprised by this either...for I believe my son had a 'walk in' of sorts at age 5.

I dont understand it all...but I dont have a great need to understand it either. Just go with it I say.

fairyfarmgirl

(01-20-2010, 12:09 AM)litllady Wrote: [ -> ]I totally believe that another density is now merging here. I have many personal reasons why I believe this. Im still not focusing on a date for the future....but I feel my 4d body has been here, in my home even, and seen by others around me. This happened for about a year and stopped happening during the fall of last year. I believe it was another self of me, merging here.

Where it has gone to I have no idea lol....but I really feel with all my heart this is what it was. Mabey it merged with this body I have...I wouldnt be surprised by this either...for I believe my son had a 'walk in' of sorts at age 5.

I dont understand it all...but I dont have a great need to understand it either. Just go with it I say.

Our otherselves are merging with us (or we are merging with our otherselves). There is a channel from another place that speaks of this through a group called "the Group." LOL I too have been meeting my other selves or they have been meeting me... LOL but what is happening is those of us that belong in 4D are transitioning with our entire kit and kaboodle.. it is a process of recognition, re-member-ing and moving forward through the doorway. I believe 4D is crowning in birthing terms. She is here now. Emerging.

fairyfarmgirl
Me too, in regards to appreciating the rain and the STS picking my brain. I now know the source of my doubts and negative emotions, even when I'm doing very well emotionally. No longer do bad thoughts sway me like they used to.

I've seen what appear to be ugly looking creatures in my mind at times, and all I think about is hugging them.

(12-20-2009, 03:23 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]The choice was clear a long time ago I think, but it was not as obvious as now. Perhaps the choice was made when I noticed the slightest implication that all things were like this.

I love the way that Ra puts it, "I am Ra. This is correct. In the balanced individual the energies lie waiting for the hand of the Creator to pluck harmony." (LOO Book III, Session 54).

(01-17-2010, 01:46 AM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]Ayadew!?! You need not be "enlightened". All that is required is channeling the love of the creator through yourself. Being a blank page for the creator to draw upon. This is not so difficult my friend, but hard to remember, and even harder when times are "bad".

Fascinating. I do need to look up this concept of otherselves. Not even sure how many I have.

(01-21-2010, 07:15 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Our otherselves are merging with us (or we are merging with our otherselves). There is a channel from another place that speaks of this through a group called "the Group." LOL I too have been meeting my other selves or they have been meeting me... LOL but what is happening is those of us that belong in 4D are transitioning with our entire kit and kaboodle.. it is a process of recognition, re-member-ing and moving forward through the doorway. I believe 4D is crowning in birthing terms. She is here now. Emerging.

fairyfarmgirl
I'm looking forward to having no judgment in 4D and higher. I don't like being judged by others.

I_Am_The_One

LOL Its funny that, its really you! judging you! =) Lets laugh and be joyful in everlasting love!

just know they are confused, or they never would!

also know that about yourself.
(12-20-2009, 10:46 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]There was love, only. Infinite love, and I could rest in this for eternity. Words cannot describe, for they are limited. It was impossible to not be thankful for this. The heart chakra glows with gratitude and love. For the first time I was home again. Our home!

that's beautifully expressed. And true words are true even given the passage of years.

- -

[Image: 9jp284P.png]

(Isaac Netero's aura)
I wonder if we ever get tired of the infinite love on the other side. The urge to incarnate must be pretty strong to want to leave that love. Knowing that here will be sadness and depression.

I had one experience where I penetrated to the 8th subdensity, but it wasn't bliss. It was mind-numbing terrifying. I had no choice about staying or departing. I had to stay.

(01-15-2010, 08:56 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Well, there are no accidents (random events). I remember there was a very strong desire to communicate this experience, thus the thread. My only conclusion is that, if I penetrated the 8th level (which seem quite strange as I don't consider myself a very enlightened individual in relation to many other other-selves) I obviously decided to stay and share this knowledge.
(12-21-2009, 11:19 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I feel like the society currently is dominated by STS people. They have a certain bias for power and they grab the positions. Then they help design the system to spread the Elite and the commoners. The rules are already rigged to assist the Elite and enslave the un-elite.

At some point, each of us gets this. Consider a blessing that such behavior is so obvious to make easy our stopping to be/do that way. Cool

(05-24-2014, 11:38 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if we ever get tired of the infinite love on the other side. The urge to incarnate must be pretty strong to want to leave that love. Knowing that here will be sadness and depression.

The other side is called time/space and, IMHO, it has access to infinite love but it's not only that. We leave space/time with a huge trainload of experiences to examine and re-examine until we are so saturated and frustrated that we must return to and benefit from the freedom of space/time where we can accumulate more. Experience is the supreme teacher.

Time/space has a lot of fellowship with others, especially those who participated in these experiences. We will share with even our "worst enemies" in those experiences, who will learn/teach with us.

Think about this and the benefit of not wasting another minute of this space/time freedom to pack in more experiences, even ones confusing to go through at the time! They will benefit your time/space self, who pulls from them every ounce of wisdom possible. Smile
(05-26-2014, 01:32 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]Think about this and the benefit of not wasting another minute of this space/time freedom to pack in more experiences, even ones confusing to go through at the time! They will benefit your time/space self, who pulls from them every ounce of wisdom possible. Smile

I will want my life here to have meant something, as much as possible, when I'm in time/space. Why be sad when I have an eternity of spiritual wonderment to go through? As I like to say, what is the capacity to experience infinite wonder?