Bring4th

Full Version: I seek information on hallucinogenics, specifically mushrooms and salvia divinorum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A hallucinogenic trip is being planned at this time. Any personal advice/instruction from people who have done this would be appreciated.

The current plan is 1 stem of mushrooms (body high mainly, as opposed to mostly visuals), and on another day 5x concentrate of salvia from a water bong.
Salvia was pretty wicked stuff. I got stuck in a time loop. In the experience I was picking a flower in another realm, which repeated itself, picking the flower, repeated itself picking the flower, in a timeless entrapment. Timeless because picking the flower became the only reality I had ever known. There was no before picking the flower, and no after. Some have said she can be a b*tch. I also melted into the floor, feeling I was part of it, and there was some twisted carnival I was part of. DMT is much more fun and colorful.

Here's someone else's experience:

I also found this video which seems to be helpful:

Set and setting.
This is of great value and importance.

You should have trusted companions around in order to help if requested.
Salvia is particularly weird.
You might become a sofa or micky mouse or some object for a while.
It begins with this incredible 'pulling' sensation, a ripping sound in the ears......
If I may ask...exactly why are you planning to do this because at this moment, due to the energies, it's possible to 'go there' without the use of these substances.

I would exercise caution in any case.
I have used these substances in the (distant) past and have been using others until recently.
Not for the faint hearted, but, good luck and god speed.
There are hundreds of trip reports on the net that I would recommend you research before the adventure.

Unbound

http://www.erowid.org/

All of the info.
You might also check out this thread, particularly with the post I linked http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...6#pid97786
Yea I'd skip salvia and just go to DMT. You at least still had some handle on reality yet are completely immersed within the visions. I'd love to try it again post awakening. The two times I did it were extremely eye opening and looking back, the light that you see and literally feel the warmth of is what I now consider being connected to intelligent infinity. It was such an amazing feeling even before I knew what it even was
Great news! The salvia trips were a success! Did two over two days and feel great.