Bring4th

Full Version: i hate poverty, injustice , bullying and b.s.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
and probably a few other things could be added. i mean we live in a total lie and i do mean total lie. i feel absolutely not a part of it. so much of what happens seems meaningless, like i dont care about stupid text messages, i phones or material stuff while children are starving here , being bombed , raped etc etc . god to me seems irrelevant like a parent who left when the child was born and hasnt been back since . i wait for the justice bell and the sound of the last trump. with what i see going down on this planet with the lie that we live in i see NO reason for people who honestly strive to do good to feel bad about ANYTHING. why feel bad when there are monsters who prosper and control everything and everyone kisses their keisters and bows and scrapes before them .
and yes i realize its a beautiful world but i also realize and cannot deny that there is no justice here on this planet. and that is the way it has been set up. its just plain flat out painful here and to me denying the pain that so many billions live in is vacuous. the only issue that interests me really is ending suffering. if my company said norral we will pay u go do volunteer work here there or everywhere i would go in a second. our priorites are insane our planet is insane or i am insane . one of the other. essentially we have been put in a prison and the prison guards tell us u are lacking something - e.g. a college degree, a work ethic, this that etc etc but the elite monsters who rule us deserve everything. and that is a total lie. as an interesting side bar bloomberg is about 5' 4" and stands on a milk crate when he gives a speech ha ha which i find very funny ha ha .
other than that im having a good day ha ha .

norral Heart
(04-24-2013, 04:02 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]and probably a few other things could be added. i mean we live in a total lie and i do mean total lie. i feel absolutely not a part of it. so much of what happens seems meaningless, like i dont care about stupid text messages, i phones or material stuff while children are starving here , being bombed , raped etc etc . god to me seems irrelevant like a parent who left when the child was born and hasnt been back since . i wait for the justice bell and the sound of the last trump. with what i see going down on this planet with the lie that we live in i see NO reason for people who honestly strive to do good to feel bad about ANYTHING. why feel bad when there are monsters who prosper and control everything and everyone kisses their keisters and bows and scrapes before them .
and yes i realize its a beautiful world but i also realize and cannot deny that there is no justice here on this planet. and that is the way it has been set up. its just plain flat out painful here and to me denying the pain that so many billions live in is vacuous. the only issue that interests me really is ending suffering. if my company said norral we will pay u go do volunteer work here there or everywhere i would go in a second. our priorites are insane our planet is insane or i am insane . one of the other. essentially we have been put in a prison and the prison guards tell us u are lacking something - e.g. a college degree, a work ethic, this that etc etc but the elite monsters who rule us deserve everything. and that is a total lie. as an interesting side bar bloomberg is about 5' 4" and stands on a milk crate when he gives a speech ha ha which i find very funny ha ha .
other than that im having a good day ha ha .

norral Heart
wow... why so serious
(04-24-2013, 04:02 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]and probably a few other things could be added. i mean we live in a total lie and i do mean total lie. i feel absolutely not a part of it.

Welcome to the matrix my friend when we are born & grow up we see only through the five senses & learn through the eyes of others who teach you their way. Your parents are your main teachers here when it comes to the reality that is the illusion of this world. You learned their way, you learned to watch television, to listen to the radio, to be a good boy.

Now I did say a good boy therefore how did you become one? How did they discipline you? What did they teach you to function in this world? So many questions can be posed but if we were to compare it the terms of STO, & STS, then what is the answer?

Why is is it necessary to want to be part of something that is the accepted by the majority when you can be part of something that is even greater then ourselves? Chose to create not to be subjugated.

Quote:so much of what happens seems meaningless, like i dont care about stupid text messages, i phones or material stuff while children are starving here , being bombed , raped etc etc .

Most humans tend to see their little devices as being beneficial to them. Yet as these technologies are made available to the public what do see happening with the younger generations as it relates to their education, how many are creating through various forms of innovation? How many writers are there compared to the yesteryear? Ever increasing nonsense of themes blood & gore. Reality TV anyone?

All are choices my friend this is a freewill zone after all. We do not have the right to impose our beliefs on others unless we want to be service to self. Now that does not mean we should not think of the fore mentioned massacres. If you feel you need to serve then do it, but look at the situation differently. Understand the planet you are on, & who controls the planet. And how do they feed?

Quote:god to me seems irrelevant like a parent who left when the child was born and hasnt been back since.

We are one but we are separate entities with our unique talents. Go out & bring back your experiences for this is the purpose of us. God did not leave us, we are God. Every strain that are the plants, the animals, humans, & aliens are part of God. If we are part of God yet separate then we are all fragmented therefore we are God.

Quote:i wait for the justice bell and the sound of the last trump.

When you put a lad on trial either that person is found guilty or innocent. If this is a freewill zone then what exactly are we doing to the person that is going to prison? Is subjugation our freewill to violate another's freewill?

Quote:....there are monsters who prosper and control everything and everyone kisses their keisters and bows and scrapes before them .

Another posed question when a group of people are knowing of what is going & chooses to strive for the negative then what are they going to do to reach their goals of being 4th density negative? Who will they target? What of the knowledge they have? Will they distribute it? Or will they occult it? And if anything gets out what of disinformation?

What is it that the human race wants? Do not most seek materialism? When you read astrological & numerology interpretations why is it that when one wants to change their name the vibrations are geared towards making more money? Why is it the name better for spiritualism are deemed evil?

Quote:....the only issue that interests me really is ending suffering. if my company said norral we will pay u go do volunteer work here there or everywhere i would go in a second.

Most jobs on Earth are a form of enslavement, but we have to function & do from within therefore we may have to take something we do not like no matter our opinion. Do not let your job, & your employers get to you. Remember you can create despite the limitations they try to put up. Expect attacks from all corners, if you are a wanderer many of those attacks are Orion influenced. I know what it is like to work menial jobs, & the abuse that goes around is about mind control.

Quote:...e.g. a college degree, a work ethic, this that etc etc but the elite monsters who rule us deserve everything.

All deserve the good things to come in life no matter the orientation. The college system is a silly one, it creates limitation, & creates perception that in order to do things such as being a philosopher or a teacher one needs to get a degree. It works with the perception of a singular God where we have only one lifetime to chose between a fictional heaven or a fictional hell.

There are a great many things that force people to get a degree in something when not too long ago companies trained many on the job. Now let us not discount the fact that there are some things that may do require a university education. But a great many things that they create the illusion that you do need to get a degree when one does not. We are born multiple times in different vessels, we come & forget to rediscover.

Universities are supposed to be knowledge based institution of further study to learn but the perception that exists in the now that you need a degree for a job has turned it away for self improvement to career minded & profit building mechanisms serves those who do not honour anything but themselves.

Then there is freewill, they can do this because of the law, but we have the right to reject them but as you can see do we?

I would like to pose this quarry the elites think they have control over everyone else but are they in control of themselves?
dinko
part of it is my astrology. i am a scorpio ascendant we tend to come across as intense much more intense than most. and the astrology right now for the planet is ecouraging rebellion so its effecting me and i am an empath so i feel things oh so intensely. for me i have no other way of existing other than intensely. and i have seen the lies of this planet for 65 and i am just plain tired of it.
jamie, that is one of the outstanding replies i have ever seen to any question. your music does soothe the savage beast but just the fact that someone get where im coming from and doesnt think i am some kind of nut really really helps ha ha. thanks my brother. i am so glad u DID not tell me to love everyone ha ha . so glad ha ha

love u guys

norral Heart
Astrology could be used as a tool to understand what we need to work on - it shows us the possible catalysts that we had chosen to work with in this lifetime. The choice then becomes our own (free will) to work with these catalysts. Understandably people like us who have scorpionic/plutonian energies do feel personally affected by suffering and strife, and adversities. The lesson of a scorpio/pluto influence is to move away from instinct/reactionary responses (the stinging of the scorpio) towards the balanced used of emotions and intellect, to engage in deep psychological transformation. Scorpio is a fixed sign so it doesn't budge much (lol a bit stubborn) but it is a profound symbol of inner transformation. Therefore, as much as external factors occupy our attention, the inner factors is where the greatest growth lies. I'm going to be super cheesy and say, then we can become the light onto this world lol.
that is exactly my battle. for example yesterday something about poverty and people being poor came into my world. and honestly it just pissed me off . which is not hard to do for me. so the challenge would be to take it in and take the emotional response and transform it into something powerful. because emotion is energy. not easy for me to do to be quite honest . so i tend to lash out at something that is invisible and u cant quite put your finger on. well at least i know the process the challenge is to gain control over it.
Yeah that is it - how do we work with the energy. At some point, using that energy for activism or to help people to channel that energy. And maybe turning within to see how anger or frustration or despair became so strong and a powerful force in our lives. Human mind works in a subtle way - we seem to be so unaware of what motivates us to react the way we react. Kind of makes us a mystery - got to to go all Nancy Drew on self to see what is underneath, waiting to be discovered.
i actually had an insight into myself. my issue is surrender . i find it hard to resolve all the injustice i see in this world with the image of a loving and caring creator. bottom line if i can surrender and accept this reality as it is, and believe in the intrinsic goodness of the creator, that releases the anger that i feel at the injustice i see. i have to look at some flower essences they will help with this
Thought you might get a chuckle out of this Norral.

[Image: bush_statue.jpg]
ha ha roflmao TongueTongue
god told me love all ideas; poverty, injustice, bullying etc.
my dear dinko

thats a tough one for me. i cant say that i love those things. the best i can say is i am trying to learn to accept them. and i wont lie it is most definitely a struggle for me . i believe above all else in equality and in lifting people up and so much of what i see on this earth is putting people down , sigh.

norral Heart
(04-27-2013, 08:02 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]my dear dinko

thats a tough one for me. i cant say that i love those things. the best i can say is i am trying to learn to accept them. and i wont lie it is most definitely a struggle for me . i believe above all else in equality and in lifting people up and so much of what i see on this earth is putting people down , sigh.

norral Heart

good good