Bring4th

Full Version: Chaos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This year in summary has been very cataclysmic so far, lots of spontaneous and powerful events that have led to a further understanding of myself and other selves.

But I came to speak upon a subject that I do not quite understand and after so many question and answer sessions I suppose I would just like to have an open discussion talking about chaotic energy and perhaps chaos itself. What brings chaos upon us and takes our lives from one comfortable point or uncomfortable point to another completely different point? What forces govern these dramatically life changing events and what intent do they have by doing so?

Meerie

"You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Brittany

In my experience, chaotic force is only negative if you constantly push against it. I practice chaos magic, and with the right perspective, it can be very useful.
(04-25-2013, 02:02 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]"You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche

There is a class of stars called Cataclysmic Variable stars. In one of my episodes of schizophrenia I thought I was being pulled/teleported into one of them and it scared me tremendously. I could feel it getting hot.
They are so powerful their light is polarized from what I've read.
Chaos is the basic state of the universe. Awareness brings order to chaos.
(04-25-2013, 01:07 AM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]
This year in summary has been very cataclysmic so far, lots of spontaneous and powerful events that have led to a further understanding of myself and other selves.

But I came to speak upon a subject that I do not quite understand and after so many question and answer sessions I suppose I would just like to have an open discussion talking about chaotic energy and perhaps chaos itself. What brings chaos upon us and takes our lives from one comfortable point or uncomfortable point to another completely different point? What forces govern these dramatically life changing events and what intent do they have by doing so?

As your life coalesces from one place of order to another place of order, there will be chaos between those two points of organization. One order has to be let go of, before a new one may coalesce. Sometimes that transition can be so gradual the chaos is not experienced as such. But when massive change happens in a short amount of time there will be some discomfort as things achieve a new homeostasis.

Things become queued up for you as a result of your desires. The queue sets up new experiences for you, but to experience those newly created desires, you have to align with them. When not in alignment, resistance is experienced.
(04-25-2013, 01:07 AM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]

The word in Chinese for "trouble" or "problem" can be translated as "opportunity" with that said, when turbulent times comes, it's an opportunity to become. Become what? become a sad person, or a stronger one, or a enthusiastic, etc.

Chaos is a creative force, not a destructive one. Chaos is a 2 year old child that is curious for everything in existence and want's to touch everything, smash it, eat it, scream at it, etc! and how is to say that that's not cute; the 2 year old, not chaos ;-).

Chaotic energy/Darkness is the Anti-thesis
Order/Light/Love is the Thesis
Creation/universe is the Synthesis

We are so lucky that wake up to this concepts, this abstract thoughts of philosophical nature!! We need to be more grateful of this opportunity! we are creators that are able to synthesizes the entire creation once we grasp, ingest and digest this metaphysical topics.

The rest of our brothers and sisters are in a deep slumber, even a nightmare.

L&L N