Bring4th

Full Version: It seems half of all humans are not spiritually developed...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:During the first portion of third-density cycles, incarnations are automatic and occur rapidly upon the cessation of energy complex of the physical vehicle. There is small need to review or to heal the experiences of the incarnation. As, what you would call, the energy centers begin to be activated to a higher extent, more of the content of experience during incarnation deals with the lessons of love.

Thus the time, as you may understand it, between incarnations is lengthened to give appropriate attention to the review and the healing of experiences of the previous incarnation. At some point in third density, the green-ray energy center becomes activated and at that point incarnation ceases to be automatic.

21.10 Questioner: When incarnation ceases to become automatic I am assuming that the entity can decide when he needs to reincarnate for his— the benefit of his own learning. Does he also select his parents?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

21.11 Questioner: At this time in our cycle, near the end, what percentage of the entities, approximately, incarnating are making their own choices?

Ra: I am Ra. The approximate percentage is five four, fifty-four [54] percent.
yes. half of the humanity carries 2d souls.
So it's silly to get frustrated with or look down upon those who seem to be asleep. It's like yelling at a kindergartener for not understanding algebra.
(04-25-2013, 06:35 AM)bosphorus Wrote: [ -> ]yes. half of the humanity carries 2d souls.
That's not what is implied. It's just not until about the middle sub density of 3D is enough distortion removed where that choice is possible.
(04-25-2013, 03:52 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:During the first portion of third-density cycles, incarnations are automatic and occur rapidly upon the cessation of energy complex of the physical vehicle. There is small need to review or to heal the experiences of the incarnation. As, what you would call, the energy centers begin to be activated to a higher extent, more of the content of experience during incarnation deals with the lessons of love.

Thus the time, as you may understand it, between incarnations is lengthened to give appropriate attention to the review and the healing of experiences of the previous incarnation. At some point in third density, the green-ray energy center becomes activated and at that point incarnation ceases to be automatic.

21.10 Questioner: When incarnation ceases to become automatic I am assuming that the entity can decide when he needs to reincarnate for his— the benefit of his own learning. Does he also select his parents?

21.11 Questioner: At this time in our cycle, near the end, what percentage of the entities, approximately, incarnating are making their own choices?

As I understand this quote, it is about awakening consciousness, to do the work. We graduated to 3D, and then became self conscious. But then what? As mind/body/spirit complexes in this Octave of Choice, we are to choose a method for the Creator to know Itself, following the Law of One.

From 3D and all the way to 6,5D it is possible to choose a path of separation. In this density you are about to make this choice.

This polarity helps you to do that work in consciousness. This, in my experience, can be seen by a very little test. Look up from this screen and look at the world. Then visualize separation and observe the self during this little test. Then call upon unity in your mind and visualize unity. What do you prefer? BigSmile

Anywho, my understanding is that before making this choice, one needs to have enough of the experiences upon which one can make that call. And so, here we are...

In short, I am not sure it is about being "spiritually developed"... Maybe more about being enough experienced to make a decision perhaps...? :-/
(04-25-2013, 03:03 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2013, 03:52 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]

As I understand this quote, it is about awakening consciousness, to do the work. We graduated to 3D, and then became self conscious. But then what? As mind/body/spirit complexes in this Octave of Choice, we are to choose a method for the Creator to know Itself, following the Law of One.

From 3D and all the way to 6,5D it is possible to choose a path of separation. In this density you are about to make this choice.

This polarity helps you to do that work in consciousness. This, in my experience, can be seen by a very little test. Look up from this screen and look at the world. Then visualize separation and observe the self during this little test. Then call upon unity in your mind and visualize unity. What do you prefer? BigSmile

Anywho, my understanding is that before making this choice, one needs to have enough of the experiences upon which one can make that call. And so, here we are...

In short, I am not sure it is about being "spiritually developed"... Maybe more about being enough experienced to make a decision perhaps...? :-/

Do you think that Ra was speaking of native third density entities making the choice of their own life plans for incarnations, or making that choice of polarity?
For me it's about the point at which an entity that is already self aware realizes that it is responsible for that that it creates.
The underdeveloped will always default to placing 'blame' or giving 'thanks' to external deities/beings etc. or to situations over which they claim to have no control, ie the societal mind. Before a choice can be made there must be responsibility.
If an entity believes it is not responsible for it's actions then, by defintion it is not.

Brittany

The fewer we are, the greater the responsibility to be a good example to those around us. The world is in our hands.
[Image: Calvingetsexistential.jpg]
(04-25-2013, 03:20 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think that Ra was speaking of native third density entities making the choice of their own life plans for incarnations, or making that choice of polarity?

In those particular quotes Don and Ra speak of these things:

Ra Wrote:During the first portion of third-density cycles, incarnations are automatic and occur rapidly upon the cessation of energy complex of the physical vehicle. There is small need to review or to heal the experiences of the incarnation. As, what you would call, the energy centers begin to be activated to a higher extent, more of the content of experience during incarnation deals with the lessons of love.

So these people, half of humanity, don't have active heart centers? Does that mean that they are not very empathic?
Yeah, they have yet to decide on the value of giving without receiving, which can only be discovered through a lot of experience. Situations that require compassion or understanding are seen as threats, as they feel something is being taken from them or that power is being exercised over them due to a lack of control.
Also, remember that at least half of the populace come from Mars. It is that half that has a propensity for war. But, now I have to ask, what percentage of the 54% Ra spoke of is or is not of Mars descent?

Interesting.
(04-26-2013, 04:23 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2013, 03:20 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think that Ra was speaking of native third density entities making the choice of their own life plans for incarnations, or making that choice of polarity?

In those particular quotes Don and Ra speak of these things:

Ra Wrote:During the first portion of third-density cycles, incarnations are automatic and occur rapidly upon the cessation of energy complex of the physical vehicle. There is small need to review or to heal the experiences of the incarnation. As, what you would call, the energy centers begin to be activated to a higher extent, more of the content of experience during incarnation deals with the lessons of love.

Since the green ray energy center doesn't become fully activated until the entity has made the Choice, I guess that it's both!
to all our relations ...

i've felt, that the majority of the collective consciousness of any species dominates their evolution overall. i thought that this implies 51% or greater.

recently i listened to a very hopeful dialogue by Ken Wilber.

"…for some reason, when the leading edge of culture reaches around 10%, there's a tipping point. and even though only 10% of the population is at that stage, it reverberates through the whole culture. it changes the whole culture. the whole culture starts to adopt these values." - Ken Wilber

as Ashim suggests, correct me if i misunderstand, i believe that we must recognize our own responsibility with/for/to all our surroundings and all relations.

i offer now to remind one another to focus on our breath/heart as often as possible.
bless
(04-26-2013, 10:49 PM)sdrawkcab Wrote: [ -> ]Also, remember that at least half of the populace come from Mars.
Why do you think this?