Bring4th

Full Version: Daily Living on Planet Serpo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found this and thought I would share:

Quote:I think I read somewhere that this is the story behind Close Encounters of The Third kind.

www.serpo.org/release1.php

This is the original posting by 'Anonymous', the key information provider on this site. Also included are three responses and seemingly independent verifications of the information.
First let me introduce myself. My name is Request Anonymous. I am a retired employee of the U.S. Government. I won't go into any great details about my past, but I was involved in a special program.

As for Roswell, it occurred, but not like the story books tell. There were two crash sites. One southwest of Corona, New Mexico and the second site at Pelona Peak, south of Datil, New Mexico.

The crash involved two extraterrestrial aircraft. The Corona site was found a day later by an archaeology team. This team reported the crash site to the Lincoln County Sheriff's department. A deputy arrived the next day and summoned a state police officer. One live entity [EBE] was found hiding behind a rock. The entity was given water but declined food. The entity was later transferred to Los Alamos.

The information eventually went to Roswell Army Air Field. The site was examined and all evidence was removed. The bodies were taken to Los Alamos National Laboratory because they had a freezing system that allowed the bodies to remain frozen for research. The craft was taken to Roswell and then onto Wright Field, Ohio.

The second site was not discovered until August 1949 by two ranchers. They reported their findings several days later to the sheriff of Catron County, New Mexico. Because of the remote location, it took the sheriff several days to make his way to the crash site. Once at the site, the sheriff took photographs and then drove back to Datil.

Sandia Army Base, Albuquerque, New Mexico was then notified. A recovery team from Sandia took custody of all evidence, including six bodies. The bodies were taken to Sandia Base, but later transferred to Los Alamos.

The live entity established communications with us and provided us with a location of his home planet. The entity remained alive until 1952, when he died. But before his death, he provided us with a full explanation of the items found inside the two crafts. One item was a communication device. The entity was allowed to make contact with his planet.

Continued here:
http://crimsondreams.net/forum/alternati....html#1561
Now a days they don't fly to this solar system anymore.

They carry a little more fuel and go straight ahead to their next destination. Many flights go direct without stopping. Sad, but true.

Previously the jump point out-side the solar system would be full of visitors wanting a tour around this solar system before the next Star-ship arrives. Now they re-fuel in the middle of space before starting to accelerate into light speed and going into a black hole.

There is a sort of a space-port where they have flight departures and arrivals. If you missed your flight, just have to wait till it comes back after a while.

It is kind of ironic because the Humans here are doing SETI (Search for ET Intelligence) and looking for ET in their own back yard when they themselves want a private space-ship collection and busy shooting down UFOs from the sky.
I just read the 130 pages and I was an interesting reading. The inconsistency of it I guess has to do with the format of the posting. All I have to say is that out of 10 yeas in a faraway planet and only 130 pages? and then the type of info that was provided so casual, so...oh well, all I can say is that it was an interesting reading.

Thank you Ashim, as all ways really enjoy your post.
(05-06-2013, 02:45 PM)3nT Wrote: [ -> ]I just read the 130 pages and I was an interesting reading. The inconsistency of it I guess has to do with the format of the posting. All I have to say is that out of 10 yeas in a faraway planet and only 130 pages? and then the type of info that was provided so casual, so...oh well, all I can say is that it was an interesting reading.

Thank you Ashim, as all ways really enjoy your post.

I believe that there are indeed thousands of documents in the Serpo file.
Obviously this stuff has been part of a controlled leak or 'drip feed'.
Nothing gets out into the public domain that is not supposed to.
It would be naive to think otherwise.
I did have some fairy strong imagery when reading this info - usually the sign that the content is truthful if not slightly distorted.
Here are the documents currently available - it's quite some reading.
http://www.serpo.org/