Bring4th

Full Version: Healing (physically healing the body)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends,

I have the blessing(?) of a catalyst that has manifested itself in physical form. It is a small skin blemish (wart). This is not a serious problem, but it is just not consciously desired by my aesthetic senses and unwanted at this time. This is, of course, easily treatable with over the counter style products or a one time visit to the doctor.

When thinking about how best to deal with this, however, it occurred to me that this may be the perfect opportunity to put my metaphysical belief system to work in a tangible, physical way. The problem is, although I have read numerous accounts of psychic healing, "laughing away" cancer, "attracting a well state", etc. as well as reading about it from The Law of One, I am still more or less clueless about how to practically go about it. What I intellectually want is a text book guide that leads me step by step through the process, but I also recognize that this is because of my western upbringing and accept that the nature of such metaphysical work may not be intellectual at all but more intuitive and organic (or totally counter-intuitive).

I am also uncertain about another aspect of this which is if only I am able to heal myself, or if it must be done by someone else, or a group of people. Is my higher self involved in some way here also?

I would love to hear what you think, if you have tips, anecdotal stories, or anything else relevant as it relates to non-physical treatment of physical body ailments. The hungry student reaches out to the teachers... thank you!
If you find anything good let me know Wink

Seriously. I've had a good psychological training. But when it comes to the physical I am as helpless as a baby... I've learned to stop fiddling with it. They say you should let body energy flow towards the spot, which I tried and in case of flues or other infections. I can tell you you can get a mild pain to go into a crescendo by focusing on it, and the only way to get it back to normal levels is by distracting yourself.

I guess I do not have a knack for it.

Which is why this topic interests me a lot as well!!! Thanks for opening it.

ayadew

Healing is a difficult thing. You channel positive intention/love, without any force or actual thinking process/manipulation how the healing should work itself out; simply trusting in the body to know what's best for itself.
This is all I've understood.
Hi Lavazza,

I tend to follow the rough process outlined below. Feel free to use it and adapt it however you may feel inclined.

First and foremost, I examine my underlying reason for manifesting the particular condition. In your case, I find it interesting that it is a wart. I'm sure that you've had warts before that you thought nothing of, and they eventually resolved themselves, by themselves. The fact that this wart bothers you implies to me, that there is something in your life or yourself that you consider unsightly and wish to change. It is also possible that the wart is just a wart, that you have it for a more important reason (and will not be able to heal it fully) or even that you chose to manifest it as a way of learning about this process. Keep yourself open to any possibility as to the reason for it. Listen to what your higher self tells you is the significance of the wart, and then consider what things you may wish to change in your life (attitudes, relationships, philosophies, etc.) accordingly.

Once the introspective part of your personal healing has begun, you may ask your higher self (in meditation, prayer, a dream, etc.) if the stigmata is still needed. If not, you should ask that it simply leave (don't be surprised if it does). If it is still needed for some reason, then you may employ some of the other techniques discussed by others on the thread, or you may choose to find a "healer". (I put the term "healer" in quotes, because we should recall that all healing is actually done by the self, for the self. The role of healer is to help the individual find and accept the new configuration of mind/body/spirit that does not manifest the malady.) It is also possible that this condition is being presented to you as a means to meet an appropriate healer, so don't rule anything out until you've examined it. Recall also that healers may take the form of traditional western physicians, so don't feel compelled to find a shaman, soothsayer, psychic surgeon, etc. Follow your instinct and be watchful for synchronicities throughout this process.

Finally, in spite of doing all these things right, it is possible that the condition will still not resolve. If not, you probably have more work to do, or you may have a the wart as a permanent reminder of some lesson you have or will learn. Even if this is the case, that fact will be revealed to you if you look hard enough. At least, that's how things tend to work for me.

I hope this helps, keep us posted on how it goes.

Love and Light,

3D Sunset

Finally, you should bear in mind that

Brittany

I've had some minor successes in healing others, but very little in the way of physically healing the self. I am currently stuck with what appears to be the flu and in spite of my efforts my symptoms are adamant in remaining.

In book one Ra stated that some people have a natural affinity for healing. They can do it without following a process or studying at all, it just comes naturally. However, I do not think that this is a gift everyone on this earth is automatically blessed with. The rest of us just have to work at it. I personally think that some people would not resonate with healing at all because their service could be more strongly directed in another area. We all have our own unique brand of service to offer others, and for some of us delving inward produces more effects than radiating outward into the physical environment.

If you feel you have a natural call to be a healer, there are tons and tons of books and teachers out there, but if it just doesn’t seem to be your thing I’d try to just relax and go with the flow. All will come in time. You don’t want to end up stressing yourself out over something you don’t resonate with and then miss opportunities for service in other venues.

Of course, everything in this post reflects my own personal opinion and may or may not be rooted in any sort of universal truth whatsoever. Still, hope it helps.
(12-21-2009, 01:04 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]When thinking about how best to deal with this, however, it occurred to me that this may be the perfect opportunity to put my metaphysical belief system to work in a tangible, physical way. The problem is, although I have read numerous accounts of psychic healing, "laughing away" cancer, "attracting a well state", etc. as well as reading about it from The Law of One, I am still more or less clueless about how to practically go about it. What I intellectually want is a text book guide that leads me step by step through the process, but I also recognize that this is because of my western upbringing and accept that the nature of such metaphysical work may not be intellectual at all but more intuitive and organic (or totally counter-intuitive).

Hey there, L-Dude!

Well, that's kind of complicated. Since you're talking about something that doesn't appear to life threatening, one way you could start out is to make a list of the spiritual principles involved. Chasing these around the block a few times might then give a better sense of the direction you'd like to take this.

Here's one already pointed to by 3D S. Is the wart trying to tell you something? You can try to listen very quietly and sensitively to see how your energy system reacts to the catalyst first at the level of survival (any twinges of fear of mortality?) then at the level of personal relationships (any feelings of being unacceptable in the family?) then the broader social level and so on up the chakras. Let's face it, if it ain't "just a wart," then it's catalyst with some pretty transparent implications, no?

What spiritual principles are involved for you in venturing into doing metaphysical work? Or with trusting a faith healer? Or with choosing a faith healer?

I've lately been reading through Ra Material sessions in the late 50's (i.e., 56, 57, etc.) which cover the pyramids, healing and so on. Two things I might highlight here. First, Ra repeats several times that the importance of having a strongly crystallized being doing the work of healing is vital.

The other is the principal that, during an healing session, the healer opens up the healee's protective (personality constructed) energy container, then introduces a purer, richer flow of Divine energy which enables the healee to choose a less distorted energy flow in it's container shell. Two comments: this can be dangerous if the healer is not well balanced (which can be hard to know), and, the business of opening up your own protective shell in the face of a richer flow of Divine energy is another spiritual principle which could be explored. It is also a skill one can "chip away at" over a period of time. In essence, it summons--and requires--very deep faith.

Have fun.
~p~

fairyfarmgirl

Healing occurs by taking positive action that is motivated and guided by spirit. This involves using tools for the greater healing of the physical.

As a Wise Woman Healer--- this works very well for warts. Take a small piece of duct tape and simply cover the wart. The virus that causes a wart needs oxygen in order to replicate itself... so by depriving it of a good living environment you remove the wart. It takes about a week.

Now, if this wart comes back again in the same location then this is spirit indicating there is a block in your meridian system. To dissolve a block simply sit and breathe deeply and naturally and allow what ever crops up in your mind to be observed. After a few minutes a trend will occur of similar events.

Then ask aloud for the Angels and Helpers and Higher Self to assist you in dissolving this issue cause, core, effect, record and root through all time lines, vectors and levels of beingness including this current one. State the Issue Aloud and Ask for it to be resolved. Thank everyone including yourself. Remind your Self that you Love yourself and then go about your daily life.

Flashes of insight and next steps will be presented to you as thoughts and new ideas or by something somebody says (friend or stanger). If it feels/resonates with you then follow it in a way that is compatible with the way you live your life.

I would also look at your diet. Warts generally indicate that their is a vitamin and/or micronutriement and/or mineral deficiency or you have an underlying infection or condition that is adding extra body load and stress to the body. A common culprit is a systemic yeast infection. I usually take a quality probotic or eat a quality probotic food such as sauracraut, yougurt, tempeh made as true pickled foods are made through a natural fermentation process.

Prayer/intention works incredible wonders for emotional/etheric issues... but for the physical issue based in physicality--- the body needs physical and spiritual support in order to heal itself.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
I had some warts once, on my hands and feet.

Then one day I took a look and *pop*, they were gone. That still mystifies me. Although it could simply be because I was using Scholl's liquid wart remover. The stuff works really well, I must say (though this incident still seems odd to me, it was totally unexpected).

It seems to me like ascension is all about healing. Learn new things, loosen up blocks, etc. Sound familiar?

How about, "do what you are afraid to do"? Most people have things, for whatever reason, that scare them to pieces but really aren't such a big deal. You don't even want to think about these things and it's like a big dark, unexplored part of your mind. Well, I imagine this could be the root of some health problems. Sometimes these things are hard to spot, simply because we are so used to them.

I believe that all spiritually-related physical ailments arise form a contradiction in some way of one's thoughts, beliefs, actions... I think a great preventative measure against such issues is to become adept at noticing these contradictions. (Gurdjieff's work deals a lot with this)

Anyways, good luck.

- Memorandem
Has anyone thought of this in the sense that Jesus used his 4D abilities to heal the sick? With so much goin gon I have had little time to explore this avenue, but desire to so.
I believe he stated himself that it was not his abilities to heal the sick, it was peoples own faith that cured them... I don't think he was being modest.

Masters often emanate an aura that influences people around them to function at a higher energetic level. I've personally experienced this.

I don't know if the abilities involved are 4D 5D or higher. I have no way of putting paranormal abilities on the density scale.

Theoretically it should be possible to cure terrible diseases simply by assuming it is normal for them to go away. In practice my personal track record doesn't quite reflect that lol Smile
(12-22-2009, 11:20 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]I believe he stated himself that it was not his abilities to heal the sick, it was peoples own faith that cured them... I don't think he was being modest.

He provided the opportunity, but their faith enabled them to choose energetic patterns more distorted towards health.

ayadew

(12-22-2009, 11:20 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Masters often emanate an aura that influences people around them to function at a higher energetic level. I've personally experienced this.

I'm sure you do also, my dear Ali. To simply be aware of love in each moment, however small, is sadly a greater feat than many of our other-selves do. We all influence each other, and the heart is the greatest physical 'manipulator' of reality due to it's inherent electrical structure. It can manipulate the energy fields a large radius around you (this has been 'proven' by science as far as 'proven' in mainstream scientific terminology goes).
To be loving is to spread the love to all others. They are affected. They will feel better. It's quite simple. BigSmile

fairyfarmgirl

The Christ and Jesus simply assisted/guided others in changing their minds and agreements. That is all that has to happen and with a True Master guiding an individual this is possible and profound and the changes are long lasting and generational.

fairyfarmgirl
So then the issue perhaps is not so much the ability to heal, but to know exactly what the thing is that needs healed? Well that makes sense. If we all knew what was wrong with our bodies at any given time we would be in perfect health!

- Memorandem
You're looking for a system for healing? How does this look?

Ra Session 57 Wrote:Questioner: Would you tell me how to use that crystal for this purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a large question.

You first, as a mind/body/spirit complex, balance and polarize the self, connecting the inner light with the upward spiraling in-pourings of the universal light. You have done exercises to regularize the processes involved. Look to them for the preparation of the crystallized being.

Take, then, the crystal and feel your polarized and potentiated balanced energy channeled in green ray healing through your being, going into and activating the crystalline regularity of frozen light which is the crystal. The crystal will resound with the charged light of incarnative love and light energy, and will begin to radiate in specified fashion, beaming, in required light vibrations, healing energy, focused and intensified towards the magnetic field of the mind/body/spirit complex which is to be healed. This entity requesting such healing will then open the armor of the overall violet/red ray protective vibratory shield. Thus the inner vibratory fields, from center to center in mind, body, and spirit, may be interrupted and adjusted momentarily, thus offering the one to be healed the opportunity to choose a less distorted inner complex of energy fields and vibratory relationships.
(12-22-2009, 04:17 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2009, 11:20 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Masters often emanate an aura that influences people around them to function at a higher energetic level. I've personally experienced this.
I'm sure you do also, my dear Ali.
To a degree we all do this. But my heart is not nearly as strong as some of the hearts I've encountered. I'm just an average bloke.

Quote:To simply be aware of love in each moment, however small, is sadly a greater feat than many of our other-selves do. We all influence each other, and the heart is the greatest physical 'manipulator' of reality due to it's inherent electrical structure. It can manipulate the energy fields a large radius around you (this has been 'proven' by science as far as 'proven' in mainstream scientific terminology goes).
You're absolutely right. Dr. Valerie Hunt has done a great deal of research in this area. And even if these electromagnetic fields generated by the heart are powerful. They pale in comparison to its expression in the more subtle energies.

In Sufism, the heart is given a prominent place in the Chakra's. Basically Sufism is about cultivating the heart, polishing it till it starts to glow, till it starts to shine, and then until it goes super nova. Do you remember the Aladin and the magic lamp fairy tale? Do you remember the parable of the girls on the wedding night where half left their lamps to burn out while the others treated their lamps carefully and had enough light left when the groom arrived? Guess what the lamp is supposed to symbolize... Smile

[Image: heart-with-wings.jpg]
This is the symbol we use. Pretty huh? My benefactor decided to get a tattoo, he took this symbol of course, and since he wanted people to see it when he's on the beach he put it on his most prominent body part... His belly! They had to break open multiple cans of paint and a small army of tattoo artists have been working on it for 48 hours straight. But he's got it.. If he's in California and the sun is just right, it's said to be visible from Nevada!

Quote:To be loving is to spread the love to all others. They are affected. They will feel better. It's quite simple. BigSmile
It's the least we can do. But it's not quite a magic kiss to "make the booboo go away"... And this is sometimes frustrating, the world is a cold place. People suffer. None of us like it this way. Yet we're all too often unable to stop it from happening. All we often can do is put our hand on the others shoulder and show them that we can see them.

ayadew

Being average and infinite at the same time? Impressive feat!
Nice symbol, quite complex yes. Smile

To present a possibility is the one thing you can do, while respecting their choice. Control is not the path of allowance and compassion. It is, for me, a radiant state of being that can be shined upon you if you allow it yourself.
This is what our friends in space do to, and our guides/angels. Intentionally allow them inside your life, and they will work wonders... do not, and you're left to yourself - just like you wanted it.

KRYON Wrote:These items of doom need not happen! Fear, conspiracy and doom predictions are there because the energy of an old cycle is trying to exert itself. There are enough of you to make the difference in directing the energies of your consciousness to an earth that begins to shift the way you want it to, instead of following a time fractal. You are going to steer it the way you want it to, instead of the ways of those who predict the doom. We say this to you because those are the potentials that have always been. They are the strongest ones and remain so. You don't have to try that hard to do it, for all you have to do is hold the light that you have. All you have to do is hold the light that's there already and you will accomplish it.
(12-23-2009, 06:14 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Being average and infinite at the same time? Impressive feat!
All in a days work lol..

Quote:To present a possibility is the one thing you can do, while respecting their choice. Control is not the path of allowance and compassion. It is, for me, a radiant state of being that can be shined upon you if you allow it yourself.
I am curious... How do you convert this insight to the healing arena?

Quote:This is what our friends in space do to, and our guides/angels. Intentionally allow them inside your life, and they will work wonders... do not, and you're left to yourself - just like you wanted it.
Yep that seems to be my experience.

Last example of "healing" work that I did. Two nights ago the washing machine Cool started to make an incredible racket. It sounded like it was going to explode. I was reading the "Things just keep happening" thread that our friend xlsander started. Peregrinus suggested "To tell the truth, I am making no plans, nor searching, nor asking for help. I am simply putting out to the universe that we need to move forward (out), and having faith that all will work out according to the way it is supposed to. I simply have faith it will work out, and it always does." So inspired by this optimism I went in with the attitude that one way or the other it would work out. Just put it out to the universe. (Even if that was by calling a mechanic.)

In my case that's talking to God. Which I did, I thanked him for the opportunity to learn something new, asked him politely not to take it as a hint to break the oven or fridge next. And proceeded by fetching my trusty screwdriver. (In technical challenges I have a brain a wirestripper a flashlight and a screwdriver, that's how ill equipped I am) My technical prowess can be described as two left hands with a lot of beginners luck.

It cost me two hours, and most of the time I had no idea what I was doing or what I was looking for. I just invested time, experimented, tested some ideas and simply assumed I was going someplace. All the while talking to the universe. Explaining my understanding of the problem, my next experiments what I expected to happen and what I was trying to do. Now I know what the inside of a washing machine looks like. I know you're not supposed to tilt them because it gets you soaking wet. I know washing machines and the metal strips in bra's are not good friends. One had gotten jammed between the inner and outer barrel whatjamacallits. The space there is so tiny that it's impossible to get fingers or tools between them, I had to improvise a lot.

But I actually fixed it. Smile

At any rate, I learned something! I learned that investing time combined with an optimistic attitude allows what is initially perceived as impossible to be possible in the end. Maybe this healing thing works the same.
Nice story Ali. Thank you for sharing it. I am honored that you found inspiration in my optimism. Just to be clear, when I said "the universe", I do mean God, my higher self, my guardian angel, and all of creation, because I understand it to one and the same, unity Smile

I find it interesting that the symbol I just chose as my avatar is similar to the one Sufism uses...
(12-23-2009, 01:43 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Nice story Ali. Thank you for sharing it. I am honored that you found inspiration in my optimism. Just to be clear, when I said "the universe", I do mean God, my higher self, my guardian angel, and all of creation, because I understand it to one and the same, unity Smile

Of course they are. Theism isn't always equally popular though so I just automatically add that bit in to be politically correct, to me it doesn't matter how people perceive or call it. But there is like you say no difference. You say tomato I say tomato... (Although in writing that does not come out quite as snappy.)

As for being honored, I think you tend to be more inspirational than you give yourself credit for. Wink

Quote:I find it interesting that the symbol I just chose as my avatar is similar to the one Sufism uses...
Heh, I noticed that a while ago. The wings in the Sufi glyph simply represent freedom. Like an angels wings it expresses the ability to change your world, and to navigate your world. Perhaps your subconsciousness aptly decided this would be a good symbol for you. This is not necessarily because it describes you, it could also be because it is a good goal for you to keep reminding yourself of. And what better way than identification.. I think it's a very positive avatar aside from it's obvious beauty and it's congruity with what I know of you. I think it fits you.

My name Ali Quadir means "Purest expression of masculine power." When I received it I frowned. I thought it was pompous and I did not feel described by this. I asked why I reminded him of power. The answer was.. It's not a reminder to me... It's a reminder to you! When you identify with it you will invite it into your life. This was over a decade ago. BigSmile At first I did not use it much. But now I think it's one of the best things that ever happened to me.

Now that you tell me you recognize the resemblance I am reminded of this story.

ayadew

(12-23-2009, 09:12 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious... How do you convert this insight to the healing arena?

Green ray healing is that of allowing the Creator to enter and do it's work, only by love. To be a radiant beacon of love is to heal those around you, should they open themselves.
Love loves what is. It does not judge. It accepts all for who they are, and gives them a safe space to be themselves. This is of tremendous worth.
Remember that our mental state affects our physical a lot. They are very closely connected, as described in popular science as "placebo". What they don't know is that all of reality is made up of "placebo". Wink

Great story !
Thanks everyone for your insightful input here! I had not considered examining metaphysical and/or catalyst related reasons for my manifestation. I think it is an excellent place to begin in this. Being the holiday season my allocated meditation time has been slashed to zero minutes per day, but once I return to work in the new year I will make it something to reflect upon in my lunch time meditation time. (my work place has an "eco" theme, with trails, ponds, and waterfalls outside. Oddly enough, with infant children at home I actually have more time to meditate at work! A blessing for sure.)

I have been reading book IV at night, after having taken a short break from my LOO studys. I am inclined to believe that we each have the ability to heal ourselves without the aid of others based on the dialog between Don and Ra about the veiling of the mind, specifically the conscious and un-conscious mind. In one passage Ra confirms that before 3rd density veiling, entities could simply 'turn off' their sensation of pain without much difficulty. As regards healing, I believe the biggest blockage to healing the self is simply the personal belief that only others can perform healing (a train of thought very much reinforced by western culture, no?)

I will re-post on this thread when I have made progress or found insight. I can say already without going in to details, that yes, the appearance of my friend, "W", does have deeper meaning to me. In this meaning I will first investigate.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you all!
(12-27-2009, 12:07 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]...once I return to work in the new year I will make it something to reflect upon in my lunch time meditation time. (my work place has an "eco" theme, with trails, ponds, and waterfalls outside. Oddly enough, with infant children at home I actually have more time to meditate at work! A blessing for sure.)

What a delightful work circumstance. It reminds me of this comment by Ra:

Quote:Without infringing upon free will we feel it possible to state that the Faraday cage and the isolation tank are gadgets.

The surrounding of self in a sylvan atmosphere, apart from distractions, in a place of working used for no other purpose, in which you and your associates agree to lay aside all goals but that of the meditative seeking of the Infinite Creator is, shall we say, not gadgetry but the making use of the creation of the Father in second-density love, and in the love and support of otherselves.

Moderators, do you think this thread should get merged with the other exploration of Ra's discussion of healing?
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=714
I could have added that to this thread, but I thought both distinctive ideas, this thread which is about healing self, and healing other-selves, would be best be served by individual threads.
Peregrinus, can you please link to the two threads you referred to? I'm not sure I understand the purpose of your distinction. I'd love to have your comments either here or in those other threads.