Bring4th

Full Version: Need a good book about cancer and negative emotion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

A senior from where I work got liver cancer, it is getting worse and some guess he may not be working by this Christmas. I heard the liver is related to anger, and apparently he gets upset and grumpy quite easily with people which causes people to alienate him. The company seems like a emotionally toxic environment for him to recover. The good thing is that he is very smart and quite reflective, has a good sense of humor. And I have a very good relationship with him.

I want to give him a small book about caner treatment, about how anger and stress may be the cause of his illness and how to deal with this. Anyone has a good suggestion about a really easy to read book on this?

Thank you.
That's wonderful that he has (relatively speaking) many months to work with. And you are pursuing the right approach, in my opinion, in offering to him an opportunity to address the emotional component. There are many alternative ways to heal cancer, but the underlying negative emotions must be addressed, for any of those ways to work.

There are many, many, many books about alternative cancer therapies, but, unfortunately, I don't know of any that specifically address the anger issue. The only people I recall even mentioning it, beyond a superficial "stay positive" are Dr. Bernardo and Dr. Lorraine Day.

I'm not sure if the video I linked to was the one in which Dr. Bernardo mentioned the anger, but if it's not that one, then it's one of the others on youtube. I remember him saying that ALL cancers can be healed within 3 months if the person keeps their urine pH consistently between 7.2 and 7.4, as long as the person wants to live and has resolved their anger issues. I have found this to be true in my work as well!

Dr. Day's story is quite intriguing. I have seen interviews with her and have spoken to her personally, and have concluded that her dvds are probably the most comprehensive of all the tools available. She definitely addresses the anger issues, and covers all the bases except, bizarrely, water!

She is also quite Christian, though not a mainstream Christian. So her materials all have a Christian flavor. Actually, it's more than just a flavor...it's a huge part of her protocol. I spoke with her on the phone for 45 minutes regarding a family member, and I was able to translate her Christian talk, and after translation, I completely agreed with her on most points. I highly recommend her materials! She's the real deal. She healed her 'terminal' cancer 15 years ago and is now vibrant.

Negative emotions can be stored in the body. Many years ago, when I took Chinese herbs, I could literally feel the emotion that got stirred up by the corresponding herbal formulas. For example, when I took herbs that dealt with the lungs, grief rose to the surface where it could be healed. When I took herbs for the liver, anger rose to the surface where it could be healed, etc. I experienced this firsthand before I even knew that certain emotions are stored in certain organs.

So a good Chinese medicine doctor could help him get in touch with his stored emotions.

Other things that can help access those stored emotions are essential oils (Young Living brand is the only one I know that offers therapeutic-grade), therapeutic-grade antioxidant water, working with an obsidian stone (wow!), castor oil packs on the liver, homeopathy (constitutional remedies and Bach flower remedies), and rebirthing...in addition to meditation/contemplation of course. But even with meditation/contemplation, he may need a little help going in accessing the stored emotions. They can be very deeply buried, rooted in childhood traumas or past life experiences.

Also, a vitally important first step in any cancer healing protocol is to remove any root-canaled teeth. ALL root-canaled teeth harbor chronic infections, with bacteria more virulent than botulism, proven in thousands of lab tests. That's enough to make anyone grumpy and angry!

Please let us know if you find a book specifically addressing anger as related to cancer. I would certainly like to know about it! And best wishes to your friend.
Thanks for the info, Monica. If I remember correctly, he has battled with cancer for more than a year now. Actually since 6 months ago, I provide him a 1.25L bottle of ionized water everyday, he usually took 3/4 of it either drinking at work or take it home.
this book seems pretty interesting

http://www.amazon.com/Emotion-Code-Bradl...d+emotions

heres a link to his website

http://www.drbradleynelson.com/
Thanks. I remember there was a book about different emotions and their corresponding organs.
there is a book by Keith sherwood as chakra therapy. it illustrates how to deal with cancer through intent
The Way Toward Health - Seth (Channelled by Jane Roberts)

Quote:This book explains why we become ill. There are metaphysical psychosomatic reasons that will manifest illness. When those mental thoughts and beliefs are corrected, changed or amended healing can take place. This book is based on the last two years of the authors life and her hospitalization and death.

http://www.amazon.com/Way-Toward-Health-...1878424300
on the legend of negative emotion:

There´s no such thing as a negative emotion by DS Barron

And this article:There´s no such thing as a negative emotion

in my experiance there is only one possitive emotion of light and love that our minds can focus or distort in an near infinite amount of plays/ways.
(04-27-2013, 03:00 AM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the info, Monica. If I remember correctly, he has battled with cancer for more than a year now. Actually since 6 months ago, I provide him a 1.25L bottle of ...water everyday, he usually took 3/4 of it either drinking at work or take it home.

Oh, I forgot you have a machine!

1.25L isn't nearly enough. And it has to be fresh, still white and swirling with the active hydrogen.

My experience has been that, when they are ready to let go of the anger and other negative emotions, then they will seek out the remedies, such as the water, that work physically.

I knew someone who drank the water and got off 7 meds, but later chose to wallow in anger and resentment, and quit drinking the water because the water (healing) and her choice to stay angry and die couldn't coexist.

I didn't understand it at the time. I thought, 'how can she do that when she knows how powerful it is and how it saved her life before?' but later I realized that, on some level, she chose to die, despite saying she wanted to live.

I know other people with pain conditions who refuse to quit drinking sodas, even though they've been told the water won't work if they drink sodas. I've had to learn to accept their choice.

This is very common. The challenge for us is that we can't always tell the difference, so we have to just offer our service just the same, but not be attached to whether they utilize what we offer.

But the question is: Why? Why do some people say with their mouths "I want to be healed/heal the cancer/get rid of the pain/etc." while their actions show otherwise? Why do they say they want healing, while continuing to reject what is offered?

I think, in those cases, the root cause is emotional. All illnesses are catalyst, and all catalyst is pre-incarnationally programmed. When we've utilized the catalyst (learned whatever we had set out to learn) then we can let go of the catalyst. It needn't be permanent!

The problem I've had is that I cannot possibly know whether someone is ready to let go of their catalyst or not, when they are telling me they want healing. So I would rather take their words at face value, and offer them whatever service I am able to, than to assume they don't really want to be healed and not offer it.

Then, it's up to them as to whether they accept my offer of service or not.

The hardest part is when we are around that person a lot - like you being around your co-worker, for example - and they continue to talk about their illness, after rejecting offers of help.

I used to find that difficult, until I finally realized "hey that person really identifies with their illness, so I should rejoice that they are living their life according to their own choices...who am I to judge their choices, even if their choice is illness?"

That really helped to set me free, but it was still very, very hard when my family member recently died from cancer, after rejecting the very things she knew could help her. Looking back, I can see so clearly that she simply was not ready to let go of all that resentment. She didn't have the tools. And, her illness and death apparently served a purpose karmically, for those left behind.
Yes, I do believe the water I gave him is not nearly enough if it works.

the biggest challenge to me is to find a subtle way to alert him to a possible connection between his anger and his cancer. I feel uncomfortable to do this at all, I hope the idea is more accepted in mainstream than I thought.
(04-27-2013, 08:00 PM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I do believe the water I gave him is not nearly enough if it works.

the biggest challenge to me is to find a subtle way to alert him to a possible connection between his anger and his cancer. I feel uncomfortable to do this at all, I hope the idea is more accepted in mainstream than I thought.

Please let me know how it goes. I knew my family member had anger issues at the root of her cancer, but I failed to awaken her. Sad

I hope you do better than I did!
Just finished a book called you can conquer cancer by Ian gawler. Half of it is about emotional and mental aspects of cancer. It also describes the personality type of 95% of cancer sufferers which is similar to what Ra describes.
I can provide something that I consider better. I have 15 or so years of experience in healing and roughly 5 with soc mem complexes. I can give you my time in the chat about cancer if you want to ask me as much as you want to know.
(04-28-2013, 07:36 AM)Guardian Wrote: [ -> ]Just finished a book called you can conquer cancer by Ian gawler. Half of it is about emotional and mental aspects of cancer. It also describes the personality type of 95% of cancer sufferers which is similar to what Ra describes.

Wow, that sounds very useful! I hadn't heard of that one. Thanks for passing this on!
one thing i try to remember in all of this is i am not responsible for anyone elses healing. i have talked to people who are open to new ideas and people who absolutely dont want to change their lifestyle. and i dont judge them if they want to keep their acid reflux and heart problems so be it that is their right. i dont push anything on anyone i tell them what i know and if they choose to avail themselves fine if not fine. free will always takes precedence and if they dont get it now they will get it in the future. this way i stay healthy and respect others boundaries.

norral Heart
(04-28-2013, 07:36 AM)Guardian Wrote: [ -> ]Just finished a book called you can conquer cancer by Ian gawler. Half of it is about emotional and mental aspects of cancer. It also describes the personality type of 95% of cancer sufferers which is similar to what Ra describes.

I check that one out. I read an excerpt of Cancer is not a Disease - It's a Survival Mechanism by Andreas Moritz. It also mentioned the importance of emotional stress. Here is the excerpt:

http://www.naturalnews.com/022578_cancer...sease.html

I'm still looking for that book about emotion and corresponding organs, I remember it was mentioned in David Wilcock's interview. I did a search on goggle and found this notion is also in the ancient Chinese medical system.
I'm not a big fan but perhaps Louise Hayes touches upon this subject:
http://www.pbs.org/thisemotionallife/peo...louise-hay

Dr. Christiane Northrup talked a bit about cancer in women (especially breast cancer) and the emotional correlates in her book Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom.
(04-28-2013, 07:38 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]I can provide something that I consider better. I have 15 or so years of experience in healing and roughly 5 with soc mem complexes. I can give you my time in the chat about cancer if you want to ask me as much as you want to know.

Hi there, thanks for the offer. When is the appropriate time for you to chat? I'm in Australia, get off work at 5pm and free on weekends most time.