Bring4th

Full Version: It seems "magic" follows the laws of physics according to Ra...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No cheating allowed it seems. Sad What enables 4th-density entities to bend spoons is beyond me.

Quote:17.18 Questioner: Then if he— if the entity Jesus was fourth density and there are Wanderers on the planet today who came from fifth and sixth density, what was it that Jesus did that enabled him to be such a good healer and could these fifth- and sixth-density beings here today do the same?

Ra: I am Ra. Those who heal may be of any density which has the consciousness of the spirit. This includes third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh. The third density can be one in which healing takes place just as the others. However, there is more illusory material to understand, to balance, to accept, and to move forward from.

The gate to intelligent infinity can only be opened when an understanding of the in-streamings of intelligent energy are opened unto the healer. These are the so-called Natural Laws of your local space/time continuum and its web of electromagnetic sources or nexi of in-streaming energy.

Know then, first, the mind and the body. Then as the spirit is integrated and synthesized, those are harmonized into a mind/body/spirit complex which can move among the dimensions and which can open the gateway to intelligent infinity, thus healing self by light and sharing that light with others.

True healing is simply the radiance of the self causing an environment in which a catalyst may occur which initiates the recognition of self, by self, of the self-healing properties of the self.
This is just my intuition speaking here, but I've had the idea recently that the key to 'magic' is in understanding a) how the body/bodies work (the physical body and the subtle bodies, 1st thru 7th density) especially the role of the mind in generating and maintaining the body(ies) and how they are hierarchically related b) the role of electromagnetic fields on the mind/body/spirit complex c) how consciousness interacts with those fields.

This is just a jumble of ideas in my head right now but I am planning on reading further into this idea Smile
(04-26-2013, 10:32 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]This is just my intuition speaking here, but I've had the idea recently that the key to 'magic' is in understanding a) how the body/bodies work (the physical body and the subtle bodies, 1st thru 7th density) especially the role of the mind in generating and maintaining the body(ies) and how they are hierarchically related b) the role of electromagnetic fields on the mind/body/spirit complex c) how consciousness interacts with those fields.

This is just a jumble of ideas in my head right now but I am planning on reading further into this idea Smile
It's how consciousness interacts with consciousness. When awareness of consciousness is present there is an ability to communicate with and effect change using that consciousness. There are different strata of consciousness which we may identify with the subtle bodies, but sometimes just following intention and how the "question" is asked, immediately presents the appropriate vehicle - i.e. causal.
I agree Spaced; this is related to initiation of the body. Everything is mind, but it is also body since mind needs a vehicle. In the same way that over many lifetimes we've learned to discipline our minds involving certain thought patterns, becoming more detached to certain catalyst, the next step is to do the same with the body.

If the intention is to blend into one, being able to interact on a deeper level of harmonious unity, we need to realize that we are each extensions of each other's bodies, energies interacting, in the same way that we are extensions of the Earth body. I believe this is partly what makes up the "web of electromagnetic sources and nexi of in-streaming energy." So if you pay attention to the impulses of the body during catalyst, you begin working with the collective body conscientiously and treating it with respect, in the same way that you are conscientious with your thoughts. There are times when physical needs are appropriate involving relationships with others, and times when you have to learn to be restrictive.

The Ra contact is an analogy of all of this, as the body of the group was literally used for contact and channeling intelligent energy..hence the statement "Things come not to those positively oriented but through such beings."

Quote:61.6 The body complex has natural functions. Many of these have to do with the unmanifested self and are normally not subject to the need for balancing. There are natural functions which have to do with other-self. Among these are touching, loving, the sexual life, and those times when the company of another is craved to combat the type of loneliness which is the natural function of the body as opposed to those types of loneliness which are of the mind/emotion complex or of the spirit.

When these natural functions may be observed in the daily life they may be examined in order that the love of self and love of other-self versus the wisdom regarding the use of natural functions may be observed. There are many fantasies and stray thoughts which may be examined in most of your peoples in this balancing process.

Equally to be balanced is the withdrawal from the need for these natural functions with regard to other-self. On the one hand there is an excess of love. It must be determined whether this is love of self or other-self or both. On the other hand there is an over-balance towards wisdom.

It is well to know the body complex so that it is an ally, balanced and ready to be clearly used as a tool, for each bodily function may be used in higher and higher, if you will, complexes of energy with other-self. No matter what the behavior, the important balancing is the understanding of each interaction on this level with other-selves so that whether the balance may be love/wisdom or wisdom/love, the other-self is seen by the self in a balanced configuration and the self is thus freed for further work.

Diet and substances are also related to working with the body it seems. Drugs are interesting, but attachment to a substance will hold you back. If you regularly smoke pot and don't think you're addicted, you're fooling yourself. It makes the brain slow and I would never remember my dreams. My body has been tolerating alcohol less and less, to the point where 3 or 4 drinks hurts too much the next day.

Unbound

What's wrong with plant allies? You just have to know how to work with the spirit you are communing with, and understand what effect it is having upon you so can you work with it consciously and conscientiously. No plant spirit will have the same effect on everyone, and the regular use of a plant ally certainly does not always mean addiction. One does not have to be "attached" to commune with a spirit they enjoy working with regularly, it can be a conscious, aware decision with intention, self study and positive work put in to it.

Some choose to hang out with one friend whom is close and friendly in spirit, perhaps more than another with whom one has more odds. Some plants are easier to work with as allies than others.

Sure, if all you do is want to "get high and be high", then you are probably not communing with the plant spirit in a way that is symbiotic or beneficial, but that doesnt mean that every single person who chooses that communion is "holding themselves back". Just imo.

As for the topic of the thread, I think it is important to recognize the microcosmic/macrocosmic analogy between the body and the universe. The inside of the body creates a pressure or "negative pole" with the rest of the universe, and that which is not seen within is an analog of the Unmanifested Self, and there is a central "core of potential" which is the primary center of electro-magnetic pressure, or the core point of force. This is located in the solar plexus at the very geometric center of the body.

It is the kinetic interaction between the Unmanifest Potential Self and the Manifest Self which causes the "movement of thought" and thereby the rearrangement and reconfiguration of the local universal etheric body, through the resonant influence of the individuated etheric body.

It is the interplay between the individual and the universal aspects of the one field which produces so called "magical force".

Unbound

Note that the Unmanifest Self does not have an actual physical form or any form for that matter, but since reality is actually perception of symbols, the physical body is a symbolic, microcosmic express of macrocosmic truths.

Oh, and I would add that normally that center of force is in the solar plexus, but each chakra is its own center of force and the adept is one who has so balanced all their centers that the core center of force shifts from the solar plexus, to the heart.
(04-26-2013, 12:50 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]What's wrong with plant allies?

I see no problem with getting to know something or having the desire to experience certain states in general. Even my screen name is a nod to those fascinating realms, as I've read a lot about psychedelics and learned a lot from people's experiences within themselves. But I can only speak from experience and say that in the long-run its purpose was no longer useful for me personally. Many spiritual types describe the same change in attitude, as experiences that were once positive began turning negative.

I've had literal psychedelic experiences without ingesting anything, which are intelligent infinity experiences I imagine. If you listen closely during conversation, you can hear the unity of thought. Utilizing that can induce a certain state. When it first happened I couldn't keep a lid on it, as I was trying to make sense of what I was going through, but I've learned to be careful although that state can be induced at will.

So experience suggests that dimensions can be opened naturally, and we know there are shamans and healers born with these traits. My thoughts are that one already has all the necessary tools within.
(04-26-2013, 07:43 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]What enables 4th-density entities to bend spoons is beyond me.

Their fourth density body:

Ra Wrote:63.16 Questioner: There are many children now who have demonstrated the ability to bend metal mentally which is a fourth-density phenomenon. Would most of these children, then, be the type of entity of which we speak?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

63.17 Questioner: Is the reason that they can do this and the fifth-density Wanderers who are here cannot do it the fact that they have the fourth-density body in activation?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Wanderers are third-density activated in mind/body/spirit and are subject to the forgetting which can only be penetrated with disciplined meditation and working.
(04-27-2013, 11:19 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2013, 07:43 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]What enables 4th-density entities to bend spoons is beyond me.

Their fourth density body:

Ra Wrote:63.16 Questioner: There are many children now who have demonstrated the ability to bend metal mentally which is a fourth-density phenomenon. Would most of these children, then, be the type of entity of which we speak?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

63.17 Questioner: Is the reason that they can do this and the fifth-density Wanderers who are here cannot do it the fact that they have the fourth-density body in activation?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Wanderers are third-density activated in mind/body/spirit and are subject to the forgetting which can only be penetrated with disciplined meditation and working.
Yes but what is the science behind it? How do our natural laws allow it? They don't live in time/space. They still live in a structured reality of some type.