Bring4th

Full Version: Potential Questions for Q'uo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, I don't want to imply I have any authority on this matter. Carla (bless her) and our friends at L/L Research can look upon this thread at their discretion.

What this thread offers is suggested questions for Q'uo in the near or far future.

In this thread, you can post a question, then people can "like" that suggestion as a vote. As likes are collected for potential questions, I will rank the top ones in a list in this post. The list can then hopefully be referenced to in future channelings.

Ask away!
I would really like to ask Q'uo about the cause of and cure for depression. It was answered once in 1987 but the recording got cut off so the full transcript isn't available. Also since there's new medications and treatments out now maybe Q'uo's answer would be different.
I'd like to know if there is a way we can be sure we are polarizing STO, and have met the 51% requirement.
This is where faith and hope comes in. If we were to have the ability to "measure" polarity in 3D, then the veil would have no purpose, and the choice would not be something that we would be be choosing at each moment, but something that we'd be doing improve our "scores" and compare ourselves with others.
How can you measure the emotion that a song produced in you until the song is complete?
I would like to ask about the metaphysical description behind dark matter, dark energy, and mirror matter. I also second turtledove's question. Finally, I've thought longer and harder about Gemini's question, and maybe it's not a bad question to ask, because there may actually be an answer that is within the first distortion that may be available So that we could kind of guess for ourselves, but not apply that to others (a fuzzy yardstick if it were; or "furry" in his case).
i'd like to know how a dual activated 3d and 4d being can become a completely 4d being with the 4d electrical body and physical make up of a 4D body.. is reincarnation the only way?
Another question I have is about the number of references to a period of 3 days for resurrection: Hosea 6:1-2, the reference on the Gabriel stone, the 3 days of Jonah, the acting out of the 3 day period by Yehoshua. There's an obvious metaphysical analogy going on.
i'd like to ask who inspired buddha and lao tzu to form buddhism and taoism.
How would one find out which "family" (group soul) one came from? Would finding others from the same group soul help with realizing the service to be performed while here?
Can one lose enough light to return to a lower density without wandering?
What is the backstory of the Tzadikim Nistarim (the 36 righteous ones)?
(05-02-2013, 09:40 PM)kainous Wrote: [ -> ]How would one find out which "family" (group soul) one came from? Would finding others from the same group soul help with realizing the service to be performed while here?

I think it comes down to who you most resonate with. If you feel joy when focusing on a specific social memory complex, then that is most likely your home. I think others from our soul group cross paths with us in this life, whether we realize it or not. Those who are prevalent. And you don't always have to agree with them. Sometimes you may argue with them. My mother for instance is disagreeable with me. She thinks my home is the dirtiest home she's ever lived in, but I think it's normal. It's not all that bad. And she's probably from my soul group because she lives with me. It just gives me a chance to be of service to another. I take her shopping when she needs to go. Then I can pick up a few things as well.

(05-14-2013, 05:35 PM)kainous Wrote: [ -> ]Can one lose enough light to return to a lower density without wandering?

A lot of negative actions that aren't to the point of being negatively harvestable I think end up resulting in much healing needing to be done in the afterlife. One might not be negative enough to be harvested to -4D, but would repeat 3D. I don't recall Ra saying you go down a density. I think the stories that people tell about one having to reincarnate as an animal are mostly fear based. I trust in what is love based, not fear based. I've had my share of mistakes. I've paid for them, and I may still pay for them, depending on how things turn out.

Whatever the case, I look forward to much healing to be done in the afterlife. I could use it. Emotional and physical healing. Though I don't have a physical condition. Mostly a mental one. And I could use mental healing as well. I look very much forward to meeting my soul group when I've crossed over.