Bring4th

Full Version: A theory on the chakra system.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Entities whom have truly brought their polarity to the negative will have their energy move in an absorbent fashion: Downward. As a positive entity's intelligent energy moves from red-ray (1st chakra) to violet-ray (7th chakra), the negative entity's energy will move down from violet-ray to red-ray.

So knowing this, would it be accurate to say that the negative entity is working towards red-ray energy in the end? Death? (Yes, it's not truly death but it is really blank energy.) It is known they mainly work with the lower energies such as red, orange and yellow.

But it is surprising how non-linear their path is: Achieving violet-ray then wanting to bring everything downwards to the red-ray?

Would a negative school of thought preach red-ray as the peak or highest attainment of the chakra system?

Meerie

Could that be linked with Ida, the left side of the energy channels nadi, where energy supposedly runs downward, from the crown to the base?
interestingly enough the STS path is also called left hand path...
Far as I can tell. Yes.

Unbound

Negative pathway requires the same work "up" the chakras as positive path, but they key to the negativity is the negligence of the balancing of the heart and/or throat and these centers are thereby left out of the spectrum. The chakras are a system, so while negative makes use of the lower chakras, it is still their goal to activate the third eye and achieve higher perception and wisdom, but lacking any sort of compassion.

The version of the negative pathway that purely wants to destroy is at the extreme of the spectrum, and it must be remembered that not every version of falsehood is extreme, there exists incredibly subtle deception that seeks not to destroy but to control and to feed power to limited numbers of individuals. The more wisdom one achieves the more they realize the futility of actively trying to destroy the universe, and instead all resources are given over to attempting to come in to absolute individual control of the whole of creation.

Why destroy what can give you power? This is how service to self thinks, always towards the gain of the individual self.

Also, the downward flow of energy also leads to grounding, and shouldn't be viewed as an exclusive tool of the negative path, as positive can make positive use of that type of flow as well. The Macrocosmic and Microcosmic circulations involve both upwards and downwards flow.

However, it is perhaps typical of a negative entity to tout the superiority of one or the other, whichever that may be.

(04-29-2013, 08:12 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Could that be linked with Ida, the left side of the energy channels nadi, where energy supposedly runs downward, from the crown to the base?
interestingly enough the STS path is also called left hand path...

Sadly, that is a very corrupted idea of the left hand path, which originally had nothing to do with STS. The left hand path was originally the path of the divine feminine, of the individuated experience of the collective and the deep accessing of the unconscious realms. It was once used to refer to the same as the middle path, however through the corruption of the church what was once a balanced pagan system of power became used improperly.

The "left hand path" was originally meant to follow the graduation from the right hand path which is meant to bring the individual in to harmony and balance with the collective, and then the left hand path work of complete balancing and harmony within the individual themselves. The left hand path thus only becomes STS when it is pursued and used without the appropriate development on the right hand path which is meant to bring one in to alignment with nature.

That being said, the right hand path can also be used for STS purposes by neglecting the left hand path, and perpetually attempting to control people in to collective patterns and disallowing the blossoming of the totally unique individual. The military is a good example of this which must maintain a certain sameness between individuals.

Therefore, I know the paths as the White Grail and the Black Grail, which represent the different "fruits" which may be obtained from the walking of the path of evolution. One who seeks the White Grail seeks service to others, one who seeks the Black Grail seeks only to serve their individual self. Those who pursue the Black Grail tend to be in ignorance or negligent of the fact that they pursue only a falsehood of the White Grail, using every extent of their wisdom to achieve this corruption and to keep the Grail black.
There is no positive or negative. Every lifeform is.

Unbound

Properly, we are all Grey and what is meaningful is not one being this or that, but the leaning or striving of one towards one end of the spectrum or the other which yields awareness of the choices within the spectrum. Then there is the choosing of the direction of leaning, for this is a universe of motion, and stillness exists not without movement. Without the effort there is no definition. A balanced view of the total system leads to the awareness of positive, inclusive wisdom and the connectivity of love between all.

Meerie

I am still not sure about STS and STO, my take on it seems to differ from Ra's, right now I don't really tend to view STS as evil and controlling etc, like many here seem to, but more as absorbent, yin and that it is ultimately about balance between the two, and integration, rather than choosing one over the other.

Unbound

A choice is made in every single moment, it baffles me how many avoid that fact.
It boggles my mind how many people so easily step aside the question of "surely if you are the God, you have created someone who listens to your wishes and does according to the central over-arching theme of your life the things best suiting with your desires. If that is the case then might not this "co-pilot of creation" be asked for things. such as, a whisking of the body/mind/spirit complex from 4th D negative to 4th D positive."

But I digress.
(04-29-2013, 08:52 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]I am still not sure about STS and STO, my take on it seems to differ from Ra's, right now I don't really tend to view STS as evil and controlling etc, like many here seem to, but more as absorbent, yin and that it is ultimately about balance between the two, and integration, rather than choosing one over the other.

I think you're right. STS only becomes evil and controlling when it approaches 95%.

Unbound

Personally, I don't believe in "evil", and I certainly don't look down upon those who grasp for control. It has become more apparent to me, however, how many individuals truly are in the "sinkhole of indifference".
A great deal of the time I am thinking of myself. Since I know that helping others always helps me, I endeavor to follow that path. Wanting to help some people comes very naturally, however - when there is a feeling of love for the other entity (or animal). I feel love for Mother Earth and for the oceans, don't know what to do about it, just feel the love I guess.

Unbound

That is a very interesting suggestion, is thinking of yourself a natural part of serving yourself? I guess that would depend how you are thinking of yourself.
Is thinking of yourself as inherantly valuable and this to be defended until the end of time meaning that you may with good cause say you need to live for trillions of "as we perceive time/space" years.

Interesting that "individuality" can survive up and until about 15 billion years from now all the way till 6.49(density).

*thinks*

Unbound

If we realized all and ourselves are the Creator, would not all thought be of the self?

However, reality reveals that all kinds of minds exist, so every mind must have a different view of the universal mind from which to pull memetic information and inspiration.
(04-29-2013, 03:26 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]If we realized all and ourselves are the Creator, would not all thought be of the self?

However, reality reveals that all kinds of minds exist, so every mind must have a different view of the universal mind from which to pull memetic information and inspiration.

And thus no matter how much we pull we'll never get more than half of it because there will be the reverse (push) for the same amount by those of us who made "the different choice".

So no matter how much or little we realize, all our actiosn are of equal "creatorness"
(04-29-2013, 03:26 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]If we realized all and ourselves are the Creator, would not all thought be of the self?

This conclusion makes all the difference in our chosen pathes.

Unbound

Therein lies the fulcrum of choice and the nature of duality, however there is an occurence when the mind is realized as empty, void, a blank canvas not composed of the images upon it but from which all those images spring. Then, the choice becomes a nature, a habit, a pattern by its consecutive weaving, and all that is woven or forged by the self is wrought by the self and then experiences follow the pattern woven in to infinity.

That is, because the One Self is infinite, responsibility must be taken for all choices, both individual and collective and unified.
True.

Unbound

Naturally, because we are that One Self, no one escapes the responsibility of their path. Power requires responsibility, but some responsibility is of much higher cost and weight, and not necessarily always for the most amount of power. Hence the nature of demons demanding high payment for their services, but never allowing the individual to realize their full, true potential.

Power is given by the Source, but it is distributed according to a heirarchy or power structure of thought frequencies at which stand the feet of all beings of free will. This is the kind of structure which allows a tree to be a tree, a flower a flower, a creature a creature, and so on. Thus, power is given based on the responsibility taken for that power. Responsibility for the collective is always of higher yield than responsibility only for the self, for in order that the self might realize its ultimate inner totality it must thus be inclusive of all collectives and that collective.
So... Let me get this straight from the Horses Mouth. As it were.

Playing a computer game focused on saving the Logos as a love story intently while also opening up to the possibility of "other selves" spiritually benefitting from, using my experience to experience their own things and other such related "feel good" wishes directed towards the experience over the span of 5 or so years really does result in a massive feedback from the positive system and they do actually have a use for it beyond "me and the 10 people around me that find it beneficial that I am slightly more content because I am slightly more involved in a hobby". But that it really does. From your perspective, matter in the cosmic sense "for real".

I don't know if I can put that into an actual framework that makes sense right now but if you can grasp the gist of it feel free to try to answer.

Unbound

Yes, absolutely. Smile Using 5 years as a starting frame of reference for reference, I might say that the greater one's power, the less time needed, like 4 years or 2 years or months or days or minutes or seconds, to achieve what once took 5 years. This is great power, but can only be grasped by taking responsibility for each and every moment as it exists, no more, no less.

As an example, the task I have set before myself in terms of power for this lifetime is to achieve in one life what has taken me all the lives before this to collectively achieve. I have asked for great responsibility, and I must shoulder that responsibility should I ever need to use great power. Hence why in the same manner of battle, and why peace is of such important, as the best way to be victorious is to not engage in the battle at all.

However, responsibility sometimes calls one to battle as is according to the pattern of power they have accepted. I am returned thus.
"Can't fight for Galaxy, easy to depersonalize. Can fight for favorite nephew."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uku98iKZ1OI

I was tripping this game on acid while focusing on "my craft of letting spirits use me as a conduit in the case of if it is beneficial to "the whole"" ™ Some people were out reading meditation instructionals and how to's on basic contacting. Yet even though I have full knowledge that "what I did" is real. I still cant bring myself to truly believe it.

Did the fact that I focused energy and played a game about "love" overcoming galactic "evil" and let the energy use me really have a positive effect on anything.

Stuff like that is so hard to really know. Then again, I really cant so. You know.

Unbound

You know, we all do, we just forget, and so we think to remember our thought that we know.
(04-29-2013, 07:44 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Entities whom have truly brought their polarity to the negative will have their energy move in an absorbent fashion: Downward. As a positive entity's intelligent energy moves from red-ray (1st chakra) to violet-ray (7th chakra), the negative entity's energy will move down from violet-ray to red-ray.

So knowing this, would it be accurate to say that the negative entity is working towards red-ray energy in the end? Death? (Yes, it's not truly death but it is really blank energy.) It is known they mainly work with the lower energies such as red, orange and yellow.

But it is surprising how non-linear their path is: Achieving violet-ray then wanting to bring everything downwards to the red-ray?

Would a negative school of thought preach red-ray as the peak or highest attainment of the chakra system?

I think upward and downward flows are used by both positive and negative polarities.

However, I think downward flow for a negative entity would be harder based on:
(1) personal experience of upward and downward flow of energy, and
(2) in particular with difficulties I've had with upward and downward movement depending on blockages, and
(3) based on my understanding of the Ra material and the energy centers in that a negative's blue and green are closed, and they focus on red, orange, and yellow primarily, with some indigo and violet.

Typically, a negative's red, orange, and yellow are much stronger than indigo and violet (hence when Ra talks about seeing their spectrum, their colors are muddied with red orange and yellow almost like a brown). So it's going to be much harder to bring in energy into their violet, then to their indigo, and build it enough to burst through to their yellow.

Similarly, it's much easier for negative to build crazy red, orange, and yellow, and then burst through to indigo (and violet if they want).

Also, I think downward and upward little to do with absorbing energy - my understanding is that both upward and downward flow of energy transmits energy to and from the universe if it connects red and violet (either way you go, unless you stop it somewhere else, it flows through your being, so it's not really absorbing unless you don't connect red to violet or vice versa)

I think the negative path would preach control over the energy. Be it red, orange, yellow, indigo - whatever you need for the moment to exert your will over creation, you focus your energy there. The positive path would be more about balance in my opinion, and that balance to be used to serve others as well as your own will.

So while I think both negative and positive use both paths, I think if there are any tendencies as to whether negatives use one more than the other, I think they would actually use more upward than downward. But I could be wrong!
I am a follower of teachings of Jesus, as much as I am able to learn what they are and understand them. Two main instructions: 1. Love God with all my heart and 2. Love my neighbor (all other entities) as myself. If a decision meets these 2 criteria it is safe (for me) to assume it is STO. And if it is STO, I am serving myself also, through the law of Karma, which Jesus also taught.
If you replace God with its accurate version which is Logos which means love:

Love Love with all my heart and love my neighbor as my heart.

Then I would agree.
(04-30-2013, 07:51 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]If you replace God with its accurate version which is Logos which means love:

Love Love with all my heart and love my neighbor as my heart.

Then I would agree.

In the beginning was Logos. (John, 1:1)

http://www.bible-researcher.com/logos.html

I think we can agree that much that is included in the collection of books that has come to be known as "The Bible" has been confused and/or misunderstood through translations, errors, etc.
(04-29-2013, 04:32 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2013, 07:44 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Entities whom have truly brought their polarity to the negative will have their energy move in an absorbent fashion: Downward. As a positive entity's intelligent energy moves from red-ray (1st chakra) to violet-ray (7th chakra), the negative entity's energy will move down from violet-ray to red-ray.

I think upward and downward flows are used by both positive and negative polarities.

However, I think downward flow for a negative entity would be harder based on:
(1) personal experience of upward and downward flow of energy, and
(2) in particular with difficulties I've had with upward and downward movement depending on blockages, and
(3) based on my understanding of the Ra material and the energy centers in that a negative's blue and green are closed, and they focus on red, orange, and yellow primarily, with some indigo and violet.

Typically, a negative's red, orange, and yellow are much stronger than indigo and violet (hence when Ra talks about seeing their spectrum, their colors are muddied with red orange and yellow almost like a brown). So it's going to be much harder to bring in energy into their violet, then to their indigo, and build it enough to burst through to their yellow.

Similarly, it's much easier for negative to build crazy red, orange, and yellow, and then burst through to indigo (and violet if they want).

Also, I think downward and upward little to do with absorbing energy - my understanding is that both upward and downward flow of energy transmits energy to and from the universe if it connects red and violet (either way you go, unless you stop it somewhere else, it flows through your being, so it's not really absorbing unless you don't connect red to violet or vice versa)

I think the negative path would preach control over the energy. Be it red, orange, yellow, indigo - whatever you need for the moment to exert your will over creation, you focus your energy there. The positive path would be more about balance in my opinion, and that balance to be used to serve others as well as your own will.

So while I think both negative and positive use both paths, I think if there are any tendencies as to whether negatives use one more than the other, I think they would actually use more upward than downward. But I could be wrong!

I would concur in large part with you had offered, xise, and likewise what unbound had offered.  Q'uo has said this:
Quote:So, we would suggest that the question of raising the level of the energy center activation is, for the evolving seeker, not the only question to be addressed, but rather, it is of equal significance and increasing importance to engage in the process of balancing all of the energy centers in relation to one another. This requires continually going back down to the lowest and moving back up to the highest. and going back down and moving back up, and going back down so that one learns to play that tone poem which is the energy system with more and more skill, and more and more clarity, and more and more devotion to being the highest and the best and the clearest channel for the energies it is one's privilege to convey through the various expressions of the self.
I feel that this passage also (from another session) complements the previous:
Quote:You are capable of embodying that which you can pull through from above by
your desire. If your desires are for lust, then you shall leave your kundalini in red ray.
If your desires focus upon personal relationships, then you shall raise your kundalini
to the orange ray.
If your true desire is for marriage and a good work situation, then you shall raise your
kundalini to the yellow-ray level.
If your deepest desire is to open your heart, then you shall raise the kundalini to the
green-ray level.
If your deepest desire is to learn how to love with wisdom and to know what it is to
have compassion while invoking justice, then you move into those energies of
acceptance and of justice that are invoked in blue ray.
And when you finally desire above all things to be devoted ultimately and completely
to the one infinite Creator and live in the precincts of faith, then by your desire you
have pulled up the energy into indigo.
I ask you to notice the detail in the phrasing.  This is how I interpret it: I ask myself, what does one do with a desire?  What do we do when we want something?  Or, how do we want to be?  We want to be ready.  We get ready.  So, why might positively-polarized entities, or those who seek that polarity, desire to balance themselves across the full spectrum of energy centers?  If the desire is to serve others, then it would be good to be ready to serve others in whatever way is appropriate to those others
Why is this spectrum traveled up-and-down-and-up, and up-and-down-and-up (aside from the metaphor of the octave in musical scales)?  I'll quote from another session again:
Quote:To be sure, there are those within your density that have chosen another polarity; that polarity being what we have called service to self. Those who function in the manner of serving primarily the self are those who disdain the opening of the heart center, finding it to be foolish to dwell there, for it seems to those who have chosen this polarity to be such as to give away the authority or the power of one's being.  Now, it may so seem to one whose sense of self is such that it creates a kind of rotary pattern that moves from the yellow ray center back down to the orange ray center, back up through the yellow, and so on, and so on, and so on.

We are asked to open the heart--to accept what is in front of us, inside us, all around us.  Sometimes, we will not be able to protect ourselves.  We will feel insulted, or taken advantage of, or we might simply feel weak or frustrated, if we perceive a failure from within ourselves.  Sometimes, we will not be able to serve others, or we may feel we failed to serve others, with what attempt we make.  For the negative entity, or, perhaps, for any unbalanced entity, the perceived lack or the perceived failures threatens one's authority and power.  The response is fear.  What is fear?  Separation.  From what?  Not from the object of fear--which is why fear, or resistance, which is similar, simply attracts more fright.  Fear separates from all else, or, all others.  An entity who seeks the positive path and has some significant imbalance in the yellow-ray might desire a good workplace and fear that they won't get it.  So, their focus stops there.  Their desire stops there.  Their energies become devoted to getting that good job.  Now, eventually, I feel, the positive entity, even one who is unbalanced, even one who obsesses a little... they might ask for help, or, on the flipside, they might neglect their relationships a little... but if they  consciously seek the positive path, then... Well, they're unlikely to enter the "rotary pattern" of the negative entity.  The positive entity will eventually, I feel, reach the green-ray energy of acceptance by letting their frustrated energy settle.  Either a friend steps in and helps advocate for their employment, or they find a different job entirely, or they accept being unemployed for a while--whatever.  They move down to the orange-ray, spend some time learning a new skill, or just recharging with some friends, and then step back up to the yellow-ray when they're ready.  Then they enter green, blue, indigo...
Now, whereas the positive entity might want the good job so they can provide for their family, or so they have more time to meditate (so as to be more connected with the true identity of others), or whatever, the (conscious) negative entity wants the job, or whatever is the object of their desire, as a service to themselves.  When the positive entity realizes that they've stepped on some toes or simply been obsessive--then come the apologies, the amends, the new approach, because service-to-others is the goal.  For the negative entity, the other-selves are variables--confounding factors, if you will--but, of course, we have billions of people on our planet... thus, the negative has an immense chessboard and spends their time shuffling and reshuffling (rotating) the pieces so they can get to where they want. 
The negative entity sees their power as external: it IS NOT inside them, so they must attract it back to them (like a magnet) and reabsorb it... finding confidence by forcing it, by grasping and pushing.
The positive entity sees their power as internal: it IS inside them, so they can devote it to other people, to other ventures, and can just let it flow (or, radiate) out and up... finding confidence through faith, through surrender and acceptance.