Bring4th

Full Version: 3D thinking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

well I just have a need to express myself. This is only my theory.

On this forum and in many other places I see a lot of people who are believing in a lot of theories about being misled by the government and other things. While this may be true oor not true... I think people sometimes forget that it is part of the duality. In duality it was nescessary for us to really experience good and bad.

But now we are in a different dimension. And everything you think you manifest and is created. So why do so many people still have their focus on everything that is bad? Why? Because then you are creating it! Why would you create something that you don;t want?? I would say: let it go. The new world is HERE. Start creating what you want. Let all the theories go. It was good to have them, now not anymore. So.. let them go. They will dissolve by themselves. But as long as you stay focussed on them, send you energy to them, keep manifesting them.. they will exist.

Actually there is no bad and no good. There is just the world the way it is. You create what you think. So stop thinking in good and bad. Just think about what you want in this life and start creating it.

This is my theory on things. I don;t want to blame anyone for anything. Just needed to say this for myself.
You're right, it's easy to get stuck in the mindset of what's bad, but I have learned lately that the positive can be just as powerful, if not more so. I've got blessings in my life, and we should all count our blessings.
I just realise I did the same thing by making this thread. So it applies to myself as well.

Still cant sleep .. and its 3:30 and I have to get up at 5:30. I am wide awake now. Sad
Some times people want to serve so badly they begin looking for 'broken things' and then find them.
@Karl do you mean me?
(05-01-2013, 01:32 AM)Ellai Wrote: [ -> ]@Karl do you mean me?

No I mean in general. I doubt that you 'manifest' broken things since you seem to always think positively.

To clarify people focus on broken, negative things that need to be fixed, which causes them to appear.

Or like what used to happen to me: I viewed all hard work (regardless of actual effects) as a virtue/service, and felt a sense of accomplishment when they were achieved. Eventually this spiralled out of control because of all the work I 'called to me'.

Just examples of when mindful thought is important.
(05-01-2013, 01:58 AM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2013, 01:32 AM)Ellai Wrote: [ -> ]@Karl do you mean me?

No I mean in general. I doubt that you 'manifest' broken things since you seem to always think positively.

To clarify people focus on broken, negative things that need to be fixed, which causes them to appear.

Or like what used to happen to me: I viewed all hard work (regardless of actual effects) as a virtue/service, and felt a sense of accomplishment when they were achieved. Eventually this spiralled out of control because of all the work I 'called to me'.

Just examples of when mindful thought is important.
So how does a detective solve a crime?
By the logic you suggest he should not even try and the crime would cease to exist.
Exactly what is meant by 'focus'? You can observe passively or add a charge or intent to that focus.
When I concentrate on an aspect of reality that would be deemed 'bad' by many others I am actually striving to find its antithesis in order to bring balance.
Personally, I wish it would be that easy.

Say a child really messes up their room. What you are saying is that the only action required to clean it up is to think about having a clean room because we are in the "new world".

My method of restoring an orderly room is as follows:
1. Identify that the room is really messed up - live in the full reality that the room is messed up.
2. Determine the set of steps required to make the room clean and orderly again.
3. Take action to execute the steps.

In third density light with respect to the world around us, it was unclear whether we actually did have a messed up world. The STS entities' deceptions worked and kept most of reality hidden from the vast majority of people.

In fourth density light, the truth is slamming into us like a runaway train, but we cannot live in continued denial of that truth. We need to understand the truth of how we have been deceived before we can, collectively, bring about change. Just like the messed up child's room, our world has a heck of a mess in it.

Then, steps 2 and 3 need to be executed collectively.

There is no magic wand that's going to make anything better by itself. We, by our collective intention and action, will create the new world. Each person has their role. I'm sure that before you incarnated here, you knew it wouldn't be easy. If it would be easy, anyone could do it..

(04-29-2013, 09:21 PM)Ellai Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

well I just have a need to express myself. This is only my theory.

On this forum and in many other places I see a lot of people who are believing in a lot of theories about being misled by the government and other things. While this may be true oor not true... I think people sometimes forget that it is part of the duality. In duality it was nescessary for us to really experience good and bad.

But now we are in a different dimension. And everything you think you manifest and is created. So why do so many people still have their focus on everything that is bad? Why? Because then you are creating it! Why would you create something that you don;t want?? I would say: let it go. The new world is HERE. Start creating what you want. Let all the theories go. It was good to have them, now not anymore. So.. let them go. They will dissolve by themselves. But as long as you stay focussed on them, send you energy to them, keep manifesting them.. they will exist.

Actually there is no bad and no good. There is just the world the way it is. You create what you think. So stop thinking in good and bad. Just think about what you want in this life and start creating it.

This is my theory on things. I don;t want to blame anyone for anything. Just needed to say this for myself.
If you want to study men that is of 3rd density thought then why do not look at the very man himself in terms of the conscience? For starters the harvest as it is perceived in the now will not be taking every soul on this planet to the next level. A stoic philosopher GI Gurdjieff talked indirectly & extensively on the subject of the states of conscience.

Man is mechanical in nature, he is not aware of his surroundings, when he thinks he sees singular, & views the world as what he sees as absolute. A mechanical object can get an upgrade, but he cannot evolve himself without help from an outside influence.

G places each stage of intelligence or state of awareness in seven categories.

Quote:Man #1 - knowledge is obtained through the imitations & instincts by what he sees

Man #2 - knowledge is obtained of either what he likes or what he does not like. But where ever he gets knowledge he cannot get both of what he likes & what he does not. It is either/or.

Man #3 - knowledge is scholastic & is literal interpretation based on the function of logical application. He sees singular therefore he is subjective on this application as being or not capable of obtaining knowledge beyond this scope.
[/quote]

All man come into this world as Man #1, Man #2, Man #3. Humans that cannot beyond these stages are early to mid level 3rd density & therefore it is understandable of why they act through their perceptions & beliefs. As wanderers and late 3rd density souls we can only guide them by doing what we can to open their minds up to different possibilities. Their graduation is not now, but will be else where or in the past.

There is also Man #0 animals that will be graduating to 3rd density.

Quote:Man #4 to Man #7 are the harvest able ones that have the opportunity to advance to the fourth density.

Man #4 -the man is beginning to learn a new kind of knowledge, his teacher is man #5. He can only obtain objective knowledge based on his capabilities, & receives what he can to begin to free himself from subjectivity

Man #5 - his teacher is man #6 & is indivisible. He belongs to the "I" but he does not have the same knowledge as the man above him. He does know the whole of himself & is closer to objectivity

Man #6 - he receives knowledge from man #7 & gets all that is possible but what keeps him man #6 is that he does not have the capability to keep it all therefore he is not yet a master but he is an expert

Man #7 - He is an master & keeps what he learns therefore he is objective

Source: In Search of the Miraculous

Link takes you to the Wikipedia article on the Fourth Way.
(05-01-2013, 10:01 AM)Jamie35 Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to study men that is of 3rd density thought then why do not look at the very man himself in terms of the conscience? For starters the harvest as it is perceived in the now will not be taking every soul on this planet to the next level. A stoic philosopher GI Gurdjieff talked indirectly & extensively on the subject of the states of conscience.

Man is mechanical in nature, he is not aware of his surroundings, when he thinks he sees singular, & views the world as what he sees as absolute. A mechanical object can get an upgrade, but he cannot evolve himself without help from an outside influence.

G places each stage of intelligence or state of awareness in seven categories.

Quote:Man #1 - knowledge is obtained through the imitations & instincts by what he sees

Man #2 - knowledge is obtained of either what he likes or what he does not like. But where ever he gets knowledge he cannot get both of what he likes & what he does not. It is either/or.

Man #3 - knowledge is scholastic & is literal interpretation based on the function of logical application. He sees singular therefore he is subjective on this application as being or not capable of obtaining knowledge beyond this scope.

All man come into this world as Man #1, Man #2, Man #3. Humans that cannot beyond these stages are early to mid level 3rd density & therefore it is understandable of why they act through their perceptions & beliefs. As wanderers and late 3rd density souls we can only guide them by doing what we can to open their minds up to different possibilities. Their graduation is not now, but will be else where or in the past.

There is also Man #0 animals that will be graduating to 3rd density.

Quote:Man #4 to Man #7 are the harvest able ones that have the opportunity to advance to the fourth density.

Man #4 -the man is beginning to learn a new kind of knowledge, his teacher is man #5. He can only obtain objective knowledge based on his capabilities, & receives what he can to begin to free himself from subjectivity

Man #5 - his teacher is man #6 & is indivisible. He belongs to the "I" but he does not have the same knowledge as the man above him. He does know the whole of himself & is closer to objectivity

Man #6 - he receives knowledge from man #7 & gets all that is possible but what keeps him man #6 is that he does not have the capability to keep it all therefore he is not yet a master but he is an expert

Man #7 - He is an master & keeps what he learns therefore he is objective

Source: In Search of the Miraculous

Link takes you to the Wikipedia article on the Fourth Way.
[/quote]

So these are the 7 octaves of 3rd density in other words and are relevant regardless of the native density, be it a wanderer of higher density or a developing 3d soul?
This must hold true for artificial technology too.
There seems to be no difference between biological lifeforms and machine technology in this case.
All this thinking kind of gives me a headache.

Let me clarify what I meant.
A lot of people who are in search for things that are wrong either do that on the vibration of fear or anger.

I'd rather be on the vibration of Love and stay in my heart. (and thereby accept everything the way it is)

People who are inside the schemes right now are not yet in that vibration. While the whole world's vibration will be going up and up more people from the inside will come to the realisation that what they are doing is not right and will want to stop. Just like we did befor. But it;s not their time yet. Not yet. (but it will come)

So I will not fight them.. because that has no use. I will stay on the vibration of Love. Accept my world as it is. Because I am on this vibration.. everything that comes to me is on that vibration as well.
And so if you tend to search for things that are wrong, you are on a different vibration and recieve things with that vibration.

And because everybody is raising vibrations.. and we tend to raise other people's vibrations by raising our own.. it has an effect on the world (even the schemes) without having to fight it.
Now that sounds good Smile

Many people need to go through the fear or anger stage as part of the process of awakening - I know I did several years ago. It did, however, motivate me to seek more because I simply don't like to live in fear or anger. Many, unfortunately, do get caught up in those emotions, which you quite rightfully point out.

For me, I have taken an active role in helping to remove the STS entities from power. The passion I have to do that burns inside of me, and I'm with others who feel the same and who operate in a state of mind that is without limitation. It's funny how things can open up to you when you think like that.. At a spiritual level, I can love the "bad" guys for the catalyst and teaching they have provided me. However, at the 3d physical reality play of life level, I have picked sides and chosen who I want to win. So I can love my world, but I will not really accept it until the job is done and the world is on the path to becoming a better, happier place.

Anyway, that's my spin on things - yours is equally valid. Smile

(05-01-2013, 10:36 AM)Ellai Wrote: [ -> ]All this thinking kind of gives me a headache.

Let me clarify what I meant.
A lot of people who are in search for things that are wrong either do that on the vibration of fear or anger.

I'd rather be on the vibration of Love and stay in my heart. (and thereby accept everything the way it is)

People who are inside the schemes right now are not yet in that vibration. While the whole world's vibration will be going up and up more people from the inside will come to the realisation that what they are doing is not right and will want to stop. Just like we did befor. But it;s not their time yet. Not yet. (but it will come)

So I will not fight them.. because that has no use. I will stay on the vibration of Love. Accept my world as it is. Because I am on this vibration.. everything that comes to me is on that vibration as well.
And so if you tend to search for things that are wrong, you are on a different vibration and recieve things with that vibration.

And because everybody is raising vibrations.. and we tend to raise other people's vibrations by raising our own.. it has an effect on the world (even the schemes) without having to fight it.
The existence of the very few, very wealthy (own the banks and print their own money), very greedy, and very evil top echelon of Illuminati, is fact. Our not knowing of this makes their secret more powerful.

The truth of human history, and of human present, will break them. Secrecy is a big part of their power.

To think of them with fear or hate or paranoia, creates the hate and fear and paranoia they nourish themselves with. To think of them and to speak of them with the certainty of their collapse, will break them.

As ScottK said:
Quote:In fourth density light, the truth is slamming into us like a runaway train, but we cannot live in continued denial of that truth. We need to understand the truth of how we have been deceived before we can, collectively, bring about change. Just like the messed up child's room, our world has a heck of a mess in it.

I hear you Ellai, and there is no right or wrong here. Love is more powerful than evil, and your Love Light will help brighten our planets vibrations.

But when you think of the Cabal without hate or fear, when you think of them by using the Incredible Power of the Light, you can confront them in a manner that they cannot win.

Perhaps we are both (all) doing the same thing, in our own ways. Certainly we work on the same side, the duality of 3D has given us this clear choice.

ScottK also said:
Quote:At a spiritual level, I can love the "bad" guys for the catalyst and teaching they have provided me. However, at the 3d physical reality play of life level, I have picked sides and chosen who I want to win. So I can love my world, but I will not really accept it until the job is done and the world is on the path to becoming a better, happier place.
I just hope that when the banking scandals are revealed and banks are affected, I won't lose my job at the bank. I'm the lowest on the totem pole there. I don't manage anyone.
@Gemini Wolf :When a door closes.. a window opens.