Bring4th

Full Version: Intuitive Searching on lawofone.info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is something I have been doing for a while now.
I'll go to the site lawofone.info and just allow a number to enter my consciousness. For example, just a moment ago my cat appeared at the door, wanting in (it's raining) and I just thought about how wonderful she is, how much I just love her to bits.
I clicked on the first session number that entered my head -in this case 14
This is what showed:
Quote:14.1 Questioner: Going back over this morning’s work, [inaudible]. You said the second density strives towards the third density which is the density of self-consciousness, or self-awareness. The striving takes place through higher second-density forms invested by third-density beings. Could you explain what you mean by this?

Ra: I am Ra. Much as you would put on a vestment, so do your third-density beings invest or clothe some second-density beings with self-awareness. This is often done through the opportunity of what you call pets. It has also been done by various other means of investiture. These include many so-called religious practice complexes which personify and send love to various natural second-density beings in their group form.

This happens all the time.
Funny how we are always lead to the information that we need.
Good old Creator!
(04-30-2013, 08:54 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Funny how we are always lead to the information that we need.
At what point does it become funny when we are not always lead to the information that we need?
(04-30-2013, 08:30 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2013, 08:54 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Funny how we are always lead to the information that we need.
At what point does it become funny when we are not always lead to the information that we need?

It's just a figure of speech zen.
Ok, I re-word.
Is it not wonderful how we are always lead to the information we need?
It becomes not funny when some entity is messing with your computer or removing threads you posted a while ago, that sort of thing.
However, later on one might even see some humor in that.
Regardless, what do you think of the situation?
(05-01-2013, 09:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless, what do you think of the situation?

If I understand correctly then the perception of 'what we need' may require consideration. I have often in the past found myself in a loop, the same or similar situations being repeated. Probably the Creator saying "lesson still not recognized", so the catalyst remains with only slight change of form.
To quote the rolling stones -
Quote:"No you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you just might find you get what you need"