Bring4th

Full Version: I open my heart chakra and I feel only pain...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why? I feel only depression, anguish, anxiety, a yearning for death...

There's clearly a problem here but what? Why do I feel only pain when I work on this chakra?

Edit: On second thought maybe it is still my solar plexus...
I feel homesickness and I'm not even working on that chakra. I think we are sensitive as wanderers, if that's what we are. I've had the yearning for death in the past as well. And even a few points in my life where I didn't know if I was alive or dead. I've thought that I was walking the steps of light on numerous occasions. I can't wait to walk the steps of light for real. Life is heavy to me. This body is so dense.
Hey Adonai, from my experience with similar feelings I would say that it is likely due to your mind overpowering your heart. Some of us have the tendency to overthink things and ignore our hearts allowing the mind to lead us down a blind alley from which which we think cannot find escape, but realize that this is illusion that the mind has created and in truth all is and ever will be well. Try to still the mind and allow yourself to just be. Focus on your breathing, draw in a deep breath completely filling your lungs and hold it for a few seconds before exhaling completely and then wait again for a few seconds while your lungs are empty before filling your lungs up again. With your in-breaths feel the energy of the Universe, the ether, entering and saturating your being. With your out-breaths imagine that you are exhaling those negative thoughts and feelings that you wish to heal so that they may be transformed in the collective field of the planetary and solar energies. Do this as long as feels right for you, you can do a few deep breaths at a time working your way up.
I could do a reading if you'd like.
(04-30-2013, 02:06 PM)Ellai Wrote: [ -> ]I could do a reading if you'd like.

I would be honored to receive one from you, Ellai. Feel free to post it here or pm me it. <3
I have the same problem. I feel melancholy/sad/yearning-for-something-more/etc whenever I try to open mine. I've put it off for the time being to focus on other deficiencies.
best thing i think when we feel like that is to go out be around people especially kids and animals. and dont watch the news and the media that will bring u down. and get out into nature take a walk with a good friend and have a heart to heart talk. that always makes u feel better.
I won't be able to do one till tommorow , or even the day after tomorow. Im very busy with work right now. But ill do one as soon as possible. Why would it be sn honor. Its no biggie haha. Smile) i love doing readings so.. Smile thank YOU!

Heart
A little story from Ashim.
I visit a 'tankstelle' or gas station as our american friends say, this on a daily basis.
The woman working there had a face like thunder - she was obviously unhappy, and often had problems with the customers.
She looked to me as if she was depressed. There was no happiness in her communications with folks, very 'gruff' and to the point.
One afternoon I had filled up our car with diesel and wanted to pay, by mistake I put my card into the terminal too quick-
the woman proceeded to 'chew me out' - " I did'nt say that you could put your card in" etc...........
I was very pissed and told her that you should not talk to customers in this way.
In fact I said "don't talk to me as if you are my wife!!" - she looked at me, puzzled.

I left that day and thought "what a sad and angry person..."

The next time I visited (on the way to my daughters school) I vowed to engage in polite and friendly conversation with this 'miserable' woman.
So, the story continues.
I continued during our daily encounters to be friendly and jovial with this person.
I always smiled and asked her how she was doing.
Initially I would receive replies like," Oh, life is s*** - did you not hear about so and so in the news etc".
This did not phase me.
I continued with my 'plan' to be positive.
Her face still reminded me of thunder.
This went on for a few weeks.
Then....the transformation.
Now she smiles when she sees me. Tells me little stories about her life.
She smiles.
It is truly a 'magical' transformation.
To me she appears as a different person -positive and full of love and happiness.
This must be magic.
I can not explain this in any other way.
As you don't mind it inhere.

I will do a reading now.
I will make contact with your energy system.. and see what your higher self wants to show me.

The first thing I notice is my feet getting cold. It means you are not grounded well. I feel pressure on my shoulders, like something is weighing you down. It;s like a sad emotion. Sadness is weighing you down. Now I know that sadness is mostly around the heart chakra, so this could be what you are feeling when you try to open your heart chakra. And you SHOULD open your heart chakra because it has been closed for a long time. There is a river of sadness surrounding it, with a wall surrounding the river. So when you open your heart chakra, you open the gate.. the water (sadness) is pouring out. This is actually a good thing...because it gives you the opportunity to feel it and heal your heart chakra. The sadness I feel is sadness of a little child who doesn't feel wanted by his parents. He wants to be loved so badly, but he doesn't get it the way he really wants it. Maybe you were given love by your parents that wasn't unconditional. Maybe it was only Love when you were doing the right things in their eyes. I think you had to dishonor yourself in order to get the love you wanted. In order to stop feeling this pain you have put the wall around it. Now it is time to feel it. Dear Adonai just let it flow out, the water, it will be flowing for a little while. But remember it stops. After you have truly felt this pain and made it your own, you will be able to feel love once again. Your whole life you have been in your mind, because you couldn't feel the Love anymore because of the wall. You are very well developed in your mind, but the balance is no longer there. It is time to move outside of your mind with your energy and go down to your heart. Your heart is the centre of your being. It is where you can reside in Love, in happiness. When you start your journey down you will be able to have a better grounding as well.

I also feel my third chakra now. It is hurting and I feel pain in my calves as well. When I ask what this means I hear anger. You are angry about something. It has to do with your family. Especially your parents. So the anger is situated around your third chakra, its a flaming anger.
My guide Ellai actually says it would be better to open up your heart chakra first, so that you can send the Love energy wich resides there to your third chakra to help heal it. What will also help you is listening to the solfeggioscale of 528 Hz. 528 Hz
This vibration is the Love vibration wich actually heals your DNA.

What I truly need to express is that it is ok to cry. It keeps popping in my mind: just cry, cry. Let it out and let it go. It's ok. This is what healing truly is about: feeling the pain.

HeartHeartHeart

I hope you recognize this. And I would love your feedback. Heart
(05-01-2013, 12:52 PM)Ellai Wrote: [ -> ]As you don't mind it inhere.

I will do a reading now.
I will make contact with your energy system.. and see what your higher self wants to show me.

The first thing I notice is my feet getting cold. It means you are not grounded well. I feel pressure on my shoulders, like something is weighing you down. It;s like a sad emotion. Sadness is weighing you down. Now I know that sadness is mostly around the heart chakra, so this could be what you are feeling when you try to open your heart chakra. And you SHOULD open your heart chakra because it has been closed for a long time. There is a river of sadness surrounding it, with a wall surrounding the river. So when you open your heart chakra, you open the gate.. the water (sadness) is pouring out. This is actually a good thing...because it gives you the opportunity to feel it and heal your heart chakra. The sadness I feel is sadness of a little child who doesn't feel wanted by his parents. He wants to be loved so badly, but he doesn't get it the way he really wants it. Maybe you were given love by your parents that wasn't unconditional. Maybe it was only Love when you were doing the right things in their eyes. I think you had to dishonor yourself in order to get the love you wanted. In order to stop feeling this pain you have put the wall around it. Now it is time to feel it. Dear Adonai just let it flow out, the water, it will be flowing for a little while. But remember it stops. After you have truly felt this pain and made it your own, you will be able to feel love once again. Your whole life you have been in your mind, because you couldn't feel the Love anymore because of the wall. You are very well developed in your mind, but the balance is no longer there. It is time to move outside of your mind with your energy and go down to your heart. Your heart is the centre of your being. It is where you can reside in Love, in happiness. When you start your journey down you will be able to have a better grounding as well.

I also feel my third chakra now. It is hurting and I feel pain in my calves as well. When I ask what this means I hear anger. You are angry about something. It has to do with your family. Especially your parents. So the anger is situated around your third chakra, its a flaming anger.
My guide Ellai actually says it would be better to open up your heart chakra first, so that you can send the Love energy wich resides there to your third chakra to help heal it. What will also help you is listening to the solfeggioscale of 528 Hz. 528 Hz
This vibration is the Love vibration wich actually heals your DNA.

What I truly need to express is that it is ok to cry. It keeps popping in my mind: just cry, cry. Let it out and let it go. It's ok. This is what healing truly is about: feeling the pain.

HeartHeartHeart

I hope you recognize this. And I would love your feedback. Heart

This resonates very well with me. Especially the "dishonor" part. You are right on and very insightful.

The only part that surprised me was the anger towards my parents. That may be there in my unconcious. It's something I need to look through. You are likely correct. Let's just say I don't prefer the choices my parents made for me.

You have my full appreciation, Ellai. Thank you so much for your service!

I will be letting it out when emotion is felt.
Well Adonai, if you didn't like the choices your parents made for you, you might have been angry. But maybe because you love your parents as well you thought it was bad to feel angry towards them.

For myself I can say that I know there is much anger inside me somewhere (probably around my third chakra because that is my problem area as well as my fifth chakra) but I still can;t feel anger. Sometimes I feel it. But most of the time I just surpress the feeling of anger. I know I will start feeling it when I am ready for it. The reason I surpress it is because I think I don;t have the right to feel this way, especially towards my father. But I have every right to be angry at him, I just still can't. So I think it is something like this in your case. But I could be wrong.

Thank you very much for your feedback!

And I am really happy it resonated with you!!

Good luck on feeling.

HeartHeartHeart
For me this pain mainly come from unbalanced lower chakras and blue chakra, I can't express love freely because of fear or other people's opinions. I am learning to see all as consciousness, the fundamental nature of all things, and how everything is eager to experience greater love. In every moment there are many opportunities to express love, put things down gently with love, vacuum regularly, put everything in order ... when you see an opportunity to help out, follow through don't worry about anything else, focus on serving, live in love and become love.
Decided to delete this one.

Smile
More power means more chance to feel really bad when you do feel bad, in retrospect, it also means you'll feel really good when you do feel good.
(04-30-2013, 02:31 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]best thing i think when we feel like that is to go out be around people especially kids and animals. and dont watch the news and the media that will bring u down. and get out into nature take a walk with a good friend and have a heart to heart talk. that always makes u feel better.

This is what I need to do. I've always felt like I was an extrovert, but have always held myself back from interacting with people out of fear. It's getting much easier, and whenever I do I feel much better.

For me though, my life has been disrupted to the point where I don't have any friends in real life, so after I've had a chance to settle down and build some friendships I might be comfortable being introverted again.
(04-30-2013, 04:08 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]A little story from Ashim.
I visit a 'tankstelle' or gas station as our american friends say, this on a daily basis.
The woman working there had a face like thunder - she was obviously unhappy, and often had problems with the customers.
She looked to me as if she was depressed. There was no happiness in her communications with folks, very 'gruff' and to the point.
One afternoon I had filled up our car with diesel and wanted to pay, by mistake I put my card into the terminal too quick-
the woman proceeded to 'chew me out' - " I did'nt say that you could put your card in" etc...........
I was very pissed and told her that you should not talk to customers in this way.
In fact I said "don't talk to me as if you are my wife!!" - she looked at me, puzzled.

I left that day and thought "what a sad and angry person..."

The next time I visited (on the way to my daughters school) I vowed to engage in polite and friendly conversation with this 'miserable' woman.
So, the story continues.
I continued during our daily encounters to be friendly and jovial with this person.
I always smiled and asked her how she was doing.
Initially I would receive replies like," Oh, life is s*** - did you not hear about so and so in the news etc".
This did not phase me.
I continued with my 'plan' to be positive.
Her face still reminded me of thunder.
This went on for a few weeks.
Then....the transformation.
Now she smiles when she sees me. Tells me little stories about her life.
She smiles.
It is truly a 'magical' transformation.
To me she appears as a different person -positive and full of love and happiness.
This must be magic.
I can not explain this in any other way.
This is what Edgar Cayce taught - the most important part of our path is the kind, little things we do for others, the attempts to make others smile and laugh. Worked for you!

Just found this EC thought for the day in my email:

For he that contributes only to his own welfare soon finds little to work for. He that contributes only to the welfare of others soon finds too much of others and has lost the appreciation of self, or of its ideals... Know that the power or strength for any influence as related to the help of others must come from the universal source and not from self alone. For the individual may sow the seed, the Infinite must give the increase-it must do the multiplying. Man can detract, but he can add little to God's purpose in the earth save through the grace and mercy of God Himself.
I think I know what you're talking about, the first few times I used hallucinogens alone I felt very isolated, depressed and had a strong yearning to feel loved/love someone. We live in a very individualistic society which doesn't value compassion as much as it values greed, so its hard to polarize STO.
Working on my orange chakra seems to cause my green and blue chakras to open up on their own. It's troublesome because instead with dealing with just the orange chakra issues I have to deal with all three.
I used to be very energy sensitive. But now I've lost the feeling in all of my chakras. Can't feel them anymore.
(05-02-2013, 03:45 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I used to be very energy sensitive. But now I've lost the feeling in all of my chakras. Can't feel them anymore.

You're on a break from sensing too much, enjoy it BigSmile
(05-02-2013, 03:48 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2013, 03:45 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I used to be very energy sensitive. But now I've lost the feeling in all of my chakras. Can't feel them anymore.

You're on a break from sensing too much, enjoy it BigSmile

In a way this is better because they're on autopilot now. I remember when my 3rd eye felt dense like a black hole, and it was painful. I think it's the meds I'm on that sort of block my physical sensation. Risperdal I believe keeps the 3rd eye closed. Which is fine by me. I've had enough psychic impressions in my life and the feeling of going to hell. Insanity was my catalyst.
@gemini wolf : you can also close your third eye by intention. And also keep grounded. In that way it won't be so much out of balance. Then you don't need the risperdal. Shy
I stabbed my dog because I thought God told me to do it. I think I need the Risperdal.
(05-02-2013, 04:32 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I stabbed my dog because I thought God told me to do it. I think I need the Risperdal.

If you think you do, or if you think you dont, you're right.
When you are not grounded and your third eye is way open.. yea then you would need it.
(04-30-2013, 01:36 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Why? I feel only depression, anguish, anxiety, a yearning for death...

There's clearly a problem here but what? Why do I feel only pain when I work on this chakra?

Edit: On second thought maybe it is still my solar plexus...

I speak from my own experience, and what you are describing happened to me because of the disharmony within the mind/body/spirit complex. This disharmony was due to not being able to live what I know as truth.

In my experience the feelings of depression was due to blockages in the red ray - not being contented to be here, on Earth. There was a rejection of this energy. Feelings of anguish was due to blockages in the orange ray - not accepting myself and another self in one on one relationships. There was a rejection of the self and another self. Feelings of anxiety was due to blockages in the yellow ray - not accepting the society and social structures and activities around me. There was a strong rejection of this societal memory complex. All this together gave me stark and intensive yearning to die...

My understanding is that when consciously opening higher rays, whether it is green or indigo, the feelings you describing are an indication of where work needs to be done, before opening the higher rays.
(05-03-2013, 02:19 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I speak from my own experience, and what you are describing happened to me because of the disharmony within the mind/body/spirit complex. This disharmony was due to not being able to live what I know as truth.

In my experience the feelings of depression was due to blockages in the red ray - not being contented to be here, on Earth. There was a rejection of this energy. Feelings of anguish was due to blockages in the orange ray - not accepting myself and another self in one on one relationships. There was a rejection of the self and another self. Feelings of anxiety was due to blockages in the yellow ray - not accepting the society and social structures and activities around me. There was a strong rejection of this societal memory complex. All this together gave me stark and intensive yearning to die...

My understanding is that when consciously opening higher rays, whether it is green or indigo, the feelings you describing are an indication of where work needs to be done, before opening the higher rays.

This is a helpful post - and simple - simple is good. Some of us like simple and straightforward!
opening heart chakra without feeling true love for others might be the cause of this. since without loving our heart (chakra also) is empty and void.
Thanks bos, for relighting this thread. I missed it before and it's good reading.
Pages: 1 2