Bring4th

Full Version: "The 12 Chakra System"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The title is misleading, because I think the 12 chakras are probably the 7 primary ones plus some of the important secondary ones thrown in.

I bring this topic up because I'm interested in others experience with secondary chakras, specifically the ones concerning the yellow ray center.

For example, in my personal experience, I distinctly feel my sacral in my intestines.

At my navel, or within an inch above, I feel an energy center, it seems to get energized when I focus on manifesting deep seated desires. It feels related to yellow ray.

However, I also have another distinct energy sensation from my biologically speaking solar plexus area, right where my diaphragm is located. This energy center seems to be energized more when I focus on the general idea that I am a powerful being that can do as I wish (don't worry I mostly wish for love and light!!). This also seems to be yellow related.

This diagram describes the locations spectically: [Image: lens18358638_1313759205the-12-chakras.jpg]
I actually only work with 7 chakra's. Maybe in the future.. I haven't had any lessons about it yet from my guides.
Seven lower chakras according to some hindu philosophy: http://veda.wikidot.com/naraka

It may be of interest to you.

Unbound

There are literally thousands, millions even, of chakras per system. The 'primary' centers are defined by the crossing of many lines of force or nadi/meridians, and thus how the vortexing spirals are 'created'.

In your system here, it does not show the 'half tones' which lie between some of the 7 primary chakras. Between the root and the sacral there is a half tone which corresponds to the transition and energization of red in to orange, and relates to the grounding of individual one on one interactions in the collective environment.

The next half tone is between the sacral and the solar plexus, and this is responsible for expanding and reconciling the individuated interactions to work on the group, community and planetary levels of interaction. This means each individual one on one relationship is given a context within the perceived social or community structure. Comfort with ones own place within this realm or web of relationships has a large impact on the strength of this center.

The solar plexus and heart are directly connected, and this is a useful thing to know, especially since the astral body makes contact with the vital and auric bodies there, at the solar plexus, well just outside of it, rather.

The next half tone is between the heart and the throat, and this corresponds with the organization of patterns of love in to forms of communication and connectivity, which also has a strong connection to the expression of one's own life purpose, as the expression of one's own love and core desires always draw one to their higher purpose. This is known as the Upper Heart and stems from the thymus.

The next half tone is between the throat and the third eye, and this concerns the reading of, or translation of communication in to perception. That is why most of the sensory organs of the head are in this area below the eyes, between the third eye and the throat. This is the center which absorbs the communication of the universe and delivers it to the third eye to be condensed or applied to the perception. This may be felt at the bottom of the nasal passage/back of the throat/mouth.

The last half tone is between the third eye and the violet ray, the crown, and this is the expansion of all thought and unified energy in to the collective once again. In order for energy to raise to and energize the violet ray it must be harmonized and unified with the rest of the whole, and thus be seen as one. This requires the balancing of opposites and integration of polarities. All work on the other chakras goes towards this.

The violet ray and the red ray are connected and reconcile eachother and hence together form the octave. The soul star can be see as analogous of the first density of the next octave, which is also the 8th density of this one. This is an expression in terms of microcosm and macrosm.
(05-01-2013, 02:48 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]This is the center which absorbs the communication of the universe and delivers it to the third eye to be condensed or applied to the perception. This may be felt at the bottom of the nasal passage/back of the throat/mouth.

Thanks for explaining this persistent feeling. lol
That explains a lot actually...
Where can I read more about all of these centers? (I'd be satisfied with learning about only the first hundred most energetic chakras for now!!Smile)

(05-01-2013, 02:48 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]There are literally thousands, millions even, of chakras per system. The 'primary' centers are defined by the crossing of many lines of force or nadi/meridians, and thus how the vortexing spirals are 'created'.

In your system here, it does not show the 'half tones' which lie between some of the 7 primary chakras. Between the root and the sacral there is a half tone which corresponds to the transition and energization of red in to orange, and relates to the grounding of individual one on one interactions in the collective environment.

The next half tone is between the sacral and the solar plexus, and this is responsible for expanding and reconciling the individuated interactions to work on the group, community and planetary levels of interaction. This means each individual one on one relationship is given a context within the perceived social or community structure. Comfort with ones own place within this realm or web of relationships has a large impact on the strength of this center.

The solar plexus and heart are directly connected, and this is a useful thing to know, especially since the astral body makes contact with the vital and auric bodies there, at the solar plexus, well just outside of it, rather.

The next half tone is between the heart and the throat, and this corresponds with the organization of patterns of love in to forms of communication and connectivity, which also has a strong connection to the expression of one's own life purpose, as the expression of one's own love and core desires always draw one to their higher purpose. This is known as the Upper Heart and stems from the thymus.

The next half tone is between the throat and the third eye, and this concerns the reading of, or translation of communication in to perception. That is why most of the sensory organs of the head are in this area below the eyes, between the third eye and the throat. This is the center which absorbs the communication of the universe and delivers it to the third eye to be condensed or applied to the perception. This may be felt at the bottom of the nasal passage/back of the throat/mouth.

The last half tone is between the third eye and the violet ray, the crown, and this is the expansion of all thought and unified energy in to the collective once again. In order for energy to raise to and energize the violet ray it must be harmonized and unified with the rest of the whole, and thus be seen as one. This requires the balancing of opposites and integration of polarities. All work on the other chakras goes towards this.

The violet ray and the red ray are connected and reconcile eachother and hence together form the octave. The soul star can be see as analogous of the first density of the next octave, which is also the 8th density of this one. This is an expression in terms of microcosm and macrosm.

Unbound

I am not sure exactly which writings but some ancient vedic and hindu texts suggest thousands of chakras, with a few dozen main secondary chakras besides the primary ones, such as the hands and feet, the spleen and liver, etc. Personally, I explore them through meditation, which often consists of moving my focus all around my body, channeling energy around and feeling the motion and flow of every part of my system and all its vortexes.

http://www.rickrichards.com/Chakras.htm
I find many differing accounts of chakras, including different names. Some call the navel chakra the 2nd, some call it the 3rd. John Van Auken says that according to Cayce the soul resides in the second chakra! Does Ra say anything like this or different from this?