Bring4th

Full Version: Perception as the universe and raising the Old Gods?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Interesting article that made me aware of several interesting things in relation to gods in my private life.

Thoughts?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ben-thomas...62933.html
The question that comes to mind in this is: what is the self? In their paradigm of self or identity, it would seem that they believe there is a certain static self, which I don't see. Self is created every moment and crystalized over time.
That would be a cool thing to play with. Turning on/off the voices of the personalities locked away in our minds. They probably have a lot of interesting ideas/views to offer.

Unbound

The brain is just a receiver for the patterns of the mind. The Universal Mind exists in all individuations. The empirical method of science always seeks to reduce experience to that which may be perceived by the senses collectively. They do not trust any sense which cannot be concretely grasped. They balk at the idea that an individual mind does not only have the ability to truly receive information and vibrations from the idea, but to broadcast and send information. The reason scientists are still blind to the truths of universal telepathy is because they only look at the activity of manifest information, not information which is potentiated in the mind and field.

The gods, the pantheons and every other manner of being exists in their own individuated form just as we do, I assure you. The difference is that they do not deny the collective to cling to their individuated forms, at least, not most of them.