Bring4th

Full Version: Trip Report from Inner Earth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As there is no category for 'life in planet earth' I thought I would post this here.
I received an invitation from a friend of this forum who is not a surface dweller to visit his community in Inner Earth. I have been to locations there before but this was my first time visiting this particular place.
These adventures always start out from a facility or base located underground, in this case I believe the base was located under or close to Lake Constance on the german/ swiss/ austrian border.

This next part is still a bit foggy but there was a sort of meeting held to discuss the trip. Others apart from my guide were also present and were being given their own set of instructions. How exactly we went from the base into the deeper realms is not clear to at this time. I believe there are dimensional seals or gates that must be crossed - this could have something to do with vibrational purity. Interestingly I was given a purse with money. This system was used in these realms too.

The next thing I remember was a boat trip. The scenery was amazing and unlike anything I have witnessed on surface earth. The river banks had contructions, on top of these were 'walls', some composed of large blocks of rock. There was water 'bleeding' out of these walls that were also in part luminous, emmiting light.
We arrived at a larger lake where a darker red sun could be seen. It was quite wonderful -a natural environment.
The boat (that travelled very fast) docked at a pier. There was a sort of timetable board that mentioned the route - I recall seing "Bodensee" which is the german for lake constance along with a time.
I do remember asking about our location in relation to earths surface in order to get some sort of bearing on where we were. I was told underneath the area of Montenegro and Albania.
There was a city, a huge community. My guide walked me through town. Many of the buildings were very similar to surface settlements but appeared somewhat 'run down' or in a slight need of repair. There were obviously older constructions. I especially remember a market area where there were numerous food stalls - my guide stopped to eat and drink something - I did not recognize the food so I think I passed.
He also showed me a place where young people were making music. They could rent equipment (that looked very much like our modern gear) and using headphones they played in some sort of virtual band. Lots of girls were singing to backing tracks too. My guide said something about surface music being very popular. I remembered one particular song that was familiar to me..must search the net and see if I can find out from which artist/band - he told me but I forgot - maybe the Deftones (had rever really heard of them before).

We then took a transport like a pick up truck to his families home.
He then left me with his mother who took me through there house - I briefly met a brother or other family member who did not speak english or german but we said hello.
The race of beings in this community had an appearance that I can only describe as 'mongolian' - that would be the closest that I have seen on earths surface but not quite like that.
Their language I had never heard before.
My guide spoke both good german and english. I'm not sure if we communicated telepathically but probably also.
I kept forgetting my purse, leaving it behind, but it was never stolen and I always got it back.
The mother somehow sent me back.

Thanks to my guide and his family for the visit - it was fun and will look forward to the next time.
Love to you all.
I'm envious.
How is this possible?
Learn lucid dreaming and interpret dreams as adventures but require a strong amount of belief and willpower to create and still maintain this life.
(05-02-2013, 07:45 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]Learn lucid dreaming and interpret dreams as adventures but require a strong amount of belief and willpower to create and still maintain this life.

This is not lucid dreaming and has nothing to do with interpretation of dreams. This would be the case when the sub-conscious is driving the narrative but not with this type of travel. To do this a higher level of awareness and purity of vibration is required. Agarthans do not let folk in to their realms 'willy nilly' for want of a better term
As duality comes to an end this will become more common.
These races exist without war and chaos and have taken eons to develop without the crushing cataylst that we experience on the surface, so are most concerned and 'picky' about who gets to visit and in what capacity.
Agartha does not exist in the 'astral' - astral projection will only get you into these distorted 3rd density realms that are subject to manipulation.
You could see that as a training ground or step towards full awareness.
From what I've come to know most races which inhibit the "inner earth" are those of who remained after the downfall of Atlantis and Lemuria. The "Mongolian" appearance fits about right since the civilization of Mu largely inhibited the area of present day Gobi desert in China. Both sides are at peace now.

As far as 'physical' entrances go: they are alleged pathways beneath the network of tunnels in pyramids of Giza, the Peruvian peninsula, Arctic, and the mainland Scandinavian areas.
*shrugs* Luckily, the universe allows for diverging interpretations of Trip Reports. I hope you enjoy your trips Ashim.
(05-02-2013, 11:32 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]*shrugs* Luckily, the universe allows for diverging interpretations of Trip Reports. I hope you enjoy your trips Ashim.
Please do not misunderstand my use of the word trip.
I use no drugs so this is not a drug 'trip' report as it is often called on the net. Maybe 2 beers after food but that was all.

@indiGo33
The base I used for initial entry was apparantly in Überlingen on the shore of Lake Constance known as code magnesit.

The Überlinger Stollen (Tunnels of Überlingen), also called Goldbacher Stollen, was built between 1944 and 1945 by the Nazis who forced some 800 inhabitants of KZ Dachau to work here. The tunnel was planned to host the production of several companies from Friedrichshafen, like Zeppelin, Maybach, Dornier and Zahnradfabrik. The construction was triggered by the bombardment of the industrial complex at Friedrichshafen on 28-APR-1944. The construction was done by forced laborers, some 800 inhabitants of the KZ Dachau who first had to construct shacks at Aufkirch from where they worked at the tunnels. The project hat the fictitious name Magnesit. The construction ended with the end of the war, in April 1945, when french troops arrived at the Lake Constanz. The tunnel was still incomplete at this time, so it was never used for production.

After the war the French army tried to destroy the tunnels, by blowing up the entrance area. This is not really easy to understand, as the tunnels were incomplete, never used for production or anything else, and actually too wet to be used. Probably they did it just for completeness' sake, because they blew up any Nazi construction they discovered. The collapsed cliff face produce a huge amount of debris, which was levelled and today forms a huge artificial terrace where now the camping ground is located. To make the tunnels accessible again, a new entrance tunnel had to be dug.
http://www.showcaves.com/english/de/misc...inger.html
In no way did I indicate that you used drugs. Only that I hope your trips are fruitful and produce results which help your day to day life and interactions on this 3rd D society.
(05-02-2013, 12:13 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]In no way did I indicate that you used drugs. Only that I hope your trips are fruitful and produce results which help your day to day life and interactions on this 3rd D society.

Thanks man, I just wanted to rule out any confusion after I realized the thread title I had created. You wrote 'Trip Reports' in capitals that's what got my attention.
Ashim - I believe you had an actual experience and I am pleased that you were willing to share it with us. I hope you will continue to share such journeys with us as they happen.
Here is an update.

I was in a base underground, location unknown.
There were many children/youths there and there was a problem.
The base was being flooded, it was literally leaking into their realm.
They live in small units in a sort of apartment block. Their rooms are no more than what we would call prison cells.
My guide showed me how they had decorated their rooms, with paint and pictures etc to make them more pleasing.
I was then shown how the water was entering their buildings, everything was subsiding to the flood.
It was difficult to even get to their housing area without being swept away by the currents.
I was in a sort of control room where they had the electrical equipment for the base, I was to fix it, but this was not possible. There was water spraying out of the walls and I could not understand what was going on.
I knew that I had to help them get out. We talked for some time and played music on their radios.
They all seem to love surface music and some have quite a collection of discs.
Where they sleep is an area covered by a sort of persplex material, there was constant water running over this.
Somehow we found a 'dimensional gateway' where, by virtue of purity, one could escape into another realm.
Once there we were greeted by a sort of musical group. These were beings of Agartha.
They were on a small hill and were performing a song, quite wonderful, with instruments that I have never seen before - some were made of tree branches, others had strings. A female 'diva' sang - the song felt so familiar yet so strange.
One girl that I met remains as a strong memory. They are just kids - like my own daughter.
They do not really understand what love is.
I was there to try to teach them.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............why is it so hard to remember? Why would it be foggy?

I will admit I am beyond skeptical.

Bat

Out of interest was some of this based in physical life or an type of astral/vision state?
(05-16-2013, 11:20 AM)Bat Wrote: [ -> ]Out of interest was some of this based in physical life or an type of astral/vision state?

These are time/space or inner plane experiences. I do not go there in my physical 3d body. The beings I interact with are showing me their physical 'world' but in dreamtime or whilst hooked up to their tech.
Telepathic contact usually precedes the physical.
I refer to the inner 3d planes as 'astral', they represent a distorted version of reality. The higher densities 4,5,6,7 have each both a space/time and time/space component. As the other bodies become activated (through your own will) then it is possible whilst in deep trance or usually REM sleep to 'shut down' the 3d body in order to travel to the inner planes or time/space of these higher densities.

(05-16-2013, 11:14 AM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............why is it so hard to remember? Why would it be foggy?

I will admit I am beyond skeptical.

The higher densities have greater volume.
It's like when you return to your 3d body trying to download 100GB of data onto a disk that only has capacity for 100MB.
That's why it's foggy. It takes practice, just like dream recall, to piece the experience together in a way that makes sense to the 3d 'meat puppet'.
This is why the experience tends initially to be remembered as snippets, like short video clips.
As this happens the higher bodies become integrated with the 3d vessel. Becoming whole, one.

Bat

Sounds awesome Ashim, do you have any techniques you use to access the inner planes or was it something that you gained access to as you progressed in your learning/teaching?
(05-16-2013, 01:22 PM)Bat Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds awesome Ashim, do you have any techniques you use to access the inner planes or was it something that you gained access to as you progressed in your learning/teaching?

It is awesome Bat.
My teach/learning lead me a while back to what is known as 'accelerator technology' - this is made available through the Ashtar Command.
As a result of working with these multidimensional images I was able to download or access data streams that contained much information that was useful to me in speeding up the ascension process.
This way I was able to locate the Federation teleport facility nearest to me and managed to activate bodies that made it possible to jump into higher dimensions/densities.
I spent some time in the higher densities, was able to learn a considerable amount of 'good stuff' before returning to my 3d density body.
During the course of the weeks following this experience the memories 'trickled' into my consciousness much like I explained about dreamtime recall. It takes some work to learn to put a larger vessel into a smaller one, but it can be done.
You don't do this quite alone though, I had an excellent guide who later took me to my 'headquarters' on the flagship Nibiru where I was able to work with my support group.

The ability to travel the densities is however a natural one, everyone will be doing this sooner or later.
My case was a little different due to the seniority of vibration and my particular 'mission' as a liason officer whilst incarnate here.

If you have more questions please feel free to ask.
Ashim........I have more questions that You can imagine.

First, how have You benefited from this experience?

And can you please explain, " My case was a little different due to the seniority of vibration and my particular 'mission' as a liason officer whilst incarnate here."

Also, what do you mean by the following..."They do not really understand what love is. I was there to try to teach them."

And what did you do to teach them? Did they want to learn?
Let's take the last question first.

I taught them that being alone is no fun. I taught them laughter, enjoyment of music, simple ways of connecting to otherselves that were contary to what they had previously experienced. Thier 'job' was mostly to influence people towards the negative, to confuse and thus to control. I taught them about humour. How this can 'tickle' and how it works.

Seniority of vibration has to do with the 'waiting list' of incarnation on this planet.
I was here 2 times before, although I did not go through the 'death/rebirth' cycle like most folks.
I am an emmisary from the system Sirius, a sort of Galactic ambassador.
I am also here to learn/teach and grow, a humble messenger like Ra.
We had not quite understood the methods and philosophy of the dark.
Thus we came, as a result of a calling.
Now we are much wiser.
This happened last night during dreamtime:
The Location was a sort of Stadium. We were not on earth, on the surface, but in the 'sky'.
The craft or building was like a huge teardrop and there were many thousands of entities present. The very top of the craft had an escape valve for clouds - sounds weird but that's how I remember it.
I was in Charge of security. I was paid to perform this Task.
After all delegates/spectators had taken their place the 'judges' arrived through the Roof of the craft. They had their own Special Transport - a sort of platform, their luggage was also with them, bags, cases and stuff.
After the Hearing I recall being with a guide, he was a lawyer or legal type. He had a co-worker who approached me and was somewhat rude.
I did't like this guy and told my guide that I would Punch him if he continued! He then said that this fellow was a valued member of his Group and was particularly good at his Job, which involved 'rubbing People up the wrong way'. He said that If I took the time to get to know him then I would see that he was a decent bloke. I agreed about this and apologized for jumping to conclusions.
We then took a Transport (bus) and journeyed overland towards my guides home. I was told (underneath Austria/Hungary). There was a coastline with water and the houses went from being whitewashed andalusian style to more germanic and wooden constructions. The trip took some time - we stopped at a sort of border Point where they were selling 'schnaps' and traditional austrian style goods.
When we arrived at his house I was introduced to his Family. Two daughters, one about 9, the other 16. They told me their names but I can't remember. His wife worked in farming, she complained about always being pregnant and working Long hours. I also met 2 sons and a brother.
Their house was a wooden construction surrounded by glass or a similar material. They lived in a neighbourhood with similar houses, These I could see from their upper floor. They let me explore the house on my own - I found several guitars, the type of wich I had never seen before and played a Little on a 12 string hollow Body model.
Then my guide took me back towards the direction of 'vienna'.
I told him I had worked in Austria before, he seemed to know the place I was talking about.
We talked a Little about Music then I was back home.
Initially I had Little recall about this, then, after about 15 minutes it all came back.