Bring4th

Full Version: Healing Others
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ra Session 57 Wrote:Questioner: Would you tell me how to use that crystal for this purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a large question.

You first, as a mind/body/spirit complex, balance and polarize the self, connecting the inner light with the upward spiraling in-pourings of the universal light. You have done exercises to regularize the processes involved. Look to them for the preparation of the crystallized being.

Take, then, the crystal and feel your polarized and potentiated balanced energy channeled in green ray healing through your being, going into and activating the crystalline regularity of frozen light which is the crystal. The crystal will resound with the charged light of incarnative love and light energy, and will begin to radiate in specified fashion, beaming, in required light vibrations, healing energy, focused and intensified towards the magnetic field of the mind/body/spirit complex which is to be healed. This entity requesting such healing will then open the armor of the overall violet/red ray protective vibratory shield. Thus the inner vibratory fields, from center to center in mind, body, and spirit, may be interrupted and adjusted momentarily, thus offering the one to be healed the opportunity to choose a less distorted inner complex of energy fields and vibratory relationships.

I would like to discuss these two paragraphs in order to get a deeper understanding of this. It makes sense to me, but I feel I would like to gain a greater perception and understanding of all of the parts of this, and I know with the insightful people here, there is much a greater chance of understanding with a group effort than if I were to try to understand it alone.

I thank you all for your ideas and understandings. I will endeavour to break this down into separate thoughts of which I invite discussion.

Quote:Questioner: Would you tell me how to use that crystal for this purpose?
To which crystal was Don referring?

Quote:You first, as a mind/body/spirit complex, balance and polarize the self, connecting the inner light with the upward spiraling in-pourings of the universal light.
I believe this means acquiring a balance of the rays and accessing infinite intelligence?

Quote:You have done exercises to regularize the processes involved. Look to them for the preparation of the crystallized being.
Which exercises are referred to?

Quote:Take, then, the crystal and feel your polarized and potentiated balanced energy channeled in green ray healing through your being, going into and activating the crystalline regularity of frozen light which is the crystal.

Quote: The crystal will resound with the charged light of incarnative love and light energy, and will begin to radiate in specified fashion, beaming, in required light vibrations, healing energy, focused and intensified towards the magnetic field of the mind/body/spirit complex which is to be healed.

Quote:This entity requesting such healing will then open the armor of the overall violet/red ray protective vibratory shield. Thus the inner vibratory fields, from center to center in mind, body, and spirit, may be interrupted and adjusted momentarily, thus offering the one to be healed the opportunity to choose a less distorted inner complex of energy fields and vibratory relationships.
I understand this to mean that the being must accept the love and the green ray emanation in order to be healed?

ayadew

I can only comment on the last question: Yes, one has to accept.
You can 'forcefully' heal others through yellow-ray, but it is diminished over time. Green ray healing, which is only done by the STO aspirant (since STS completely ignore this chakra). This is permanent healing, calling upon the love of the self and the otherself and make the Creator enter and do it's work without any manipulation. Only love.

You can see yellow-ray healing in different christian television shows in the lay-on-hands fashion, making a big show out of it with people flying around screaming and jumping out of wheelchairs, this being in some cases quite obviously of STS intention where a 'higher power' has provided healing and demands worship etc..
Yellow ray healing is very useful for the STS as it, by it's diminishing properties, makes the "victim" dependent on the healer.
Lemme take a whack at it... Tongue Puttin it into my own words so if something doesn't resonate with you, just ignore this post please. I don't assume to be able to speak for Ra. lol

Assuming the question is: "How to I use a physical crystal in a spiritual way to heal my body/mind/spirit?"

"You first, as a mind/body/spirit complex, balance and polarize the self, connecting the inner light with the upward spiraling in-pourings of
the universal light. You have done exercises to regularize the processes involved. Look to them for the preparation of the crystallized being."

First, meditate. Find balance by looking inward and finding your own source of light. Then fathom the light of the Creator and feel that (well actually the one and only) infinite Light pouring into you and flowing through you as energy. You should be familiar with the concept of meditating or finding the center of light, so use those techniques that you regularly do to prepare for crystal healing.

"Take, then, the crystal and feel your polarized and potentiated balanced energy channeled in green ray healing through your being, going into
and activating the crystalline regularity of frozen light which is the crystal. The crystal will resound with the charged light of incarnative
love and light energy, and will begin to radiate in specified fashion, beaming, in required light vibrations, healing energy, focused and
intensified towards the magnetic field of the mind/body/spirit complex which is to be healed."

Take the crystal and feel your balanced-and-ready energy start to "drain" out your "green chakra hole" and light that crystal up. The crystal is (or represents) frozen "blank" energy, and you're activating it with love. "Charging it up." Feel the crystal vibrate now with love, both your love and infinite love, flowed through you, the incarnative body. It now carries a love/light vibration and you're going to use it in the field of the mind/body/spirit that requests healing.

"This entity requesting such healing will then
open the armor of the overall violet/red ray protective vibratory shield. Thus the inner vibratory fields, from center to center in mind,
body, and spirit, may be interrupted and adjusted momentarily, thus offering the one to be healed the opportunity to choose a less distorted
inner complex of energy fields and vibratory relationships."

The entity that requests healing needs to let their guard down. (They can't be trying to "figure out" or control the situation, or carry unnecessary fear. In other words, they have to have an open mind or be "ready" to be healed in a spiritual way.) They may feel different than normal momentarily as their energy is "reset" by the "love charge" of the crystal you empty into their field. Once their energy is "reset", their thoughts settle it into their unique pattern that has the possibility to be less distorted. If it is, they're healed!

Looks like there's no specific information about what to do to heal the person after you love the crystal. All it says is the crystal will beam specified love/light vibrations focused/intensified towards the energy field of the one who needs to be healed.

Hope this helps, Peregrinus my friend. Smile
Very well put Aaron!

The only thing I would like to add is that it is very important to remember the one being healed is healing themselves, we are just conduits to help the love energy flow into them to help them find their healed state. From what I understand, if we start to think that we are the ones doing the healing, that is when it moves to an STS transfer as said by ayadew.

Heart & :idea:

PD
dms = deep meditative state.
Meditation for me.... is going into as a trance state. In between two thoughts disappears linear time. I can focus on specifics prior to entering the dms, but during this state I am not present. I therefore have had no ability to focus on light or specifics other than prior to entering the dms. Does everyone, or anyone, have the same experience?

Thank you Purple and Aaron. What you say makes sense. Provide the love and allow the weak/injured to believe they are healed, for then they shall be.
(12-24-2009, 12:45 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I will endeavour to break this down into separate thoughts of which I invite discussion.
I think that's a productive approach. I'm happy to participate.

Quote:To which crystal was Don referring?
Just above the passage you quoted: "The flawed but sufficient crystal which rests upon the digit of this instrument’s right hand." (Sounds to me like a diamond ring, perhaps.)

Quote:
Quote:You first, as a mind/body/spirit complex, balance and polarize the self, connecting the inner light with the upward spiraling in-pourings of the universal light.
I believe this means acquiring a balance of the rays and accessing infinite intelligence?
That's how I take it too. From bottom up, chakras are open enough and balanced enough. This allows energy to flow all the way through and meet energy flowing down. In this series of sessions, Ra discusses the structure of the Great Pyramid. Ra then explains how the healer's body processes energy in a similar way.

Quote:
Quote:You have done exercises to regularize the processes involved. Look to them for the preparation of the crystallized being.
Sessions 4 through 6 give the overview. From session 4:
Quote:Q: I have no idea how long this would take. Is it possible for you to give a synopsis of the program of training required? I have no knowledge of what questions to ask at this point.
See the Session 4 transcript for the full answer. To summarize Ra's points:
  • There is a lot of material to be covered using spoken-word teaching. This might take a while as Ra is not currently incarnate to immediately demonstrate the concepts.
  • Step 1: The mind must know itself. Consciousness is the most important ingredient of healing.
  • Step 2: Understand that there is a spiritual, sacramental aspect of each body process.
  • Step 3: Spirit integrates energy reaching the entity from above and from below.
  • Note: Healing is one distortion of the Law of One and is not necessary to occur as a prerequisite for understanding.
Sessions 5 and 6 continue the overview. With that context, much of the subsequent Ra material makes more sense. Understand that Ra was seeking to cover this material. But, to respect free will, Ra had to wait for Don to ask a relevant question before each section could be introduced. In some cases Don asked the relevant question, but couldn't be answered yet because preliminary information hadn't yet been discussed.

Sessions 41, 66, 73 and 75 have Ra's descriptions of exactly how healing occurs. My paraphrase summary of the highlights:
  • Healing is done by the one who is healed. The healer assists in providing the opportunity for healing to occur. But the healer does not cause the healing to occur.
  • Healing occurs when the metaphysical aspect of the person being healed - their time/space experience - selects a new etheric form as a new template for the physical body. This template is a blueprint or model of a physical body healthier than the person's current body. In our present experience in this lifetime of space/time, this selection can then become effective immediately. The physical body is caused by the spiritual decision, not limited by physical prerequisites.
  • Even with an excellent opportunity for healing, the time/space aspect of a person might decline to select a form that involves robust good health. If this occurs, it may well be a pre-incarnative decision that this lifetime's greatest opportunity for spiritual growth involves a health limitation. In any event, meditation is appropriate.
  • Allopathic medicine can be a tool used to provide opportunities for healing. It can be helpful and it can also have its limitations. When used by those of spiritual balance it can be a quite helpful tool to promote healing. When used with a mechanistic mindset that denies spiritual truth, its effectiveness can be very limited. It is never the only possible means of healing.

If you would like to explore the particular passages, I have them bookmarked. I could paste them in full in this thread for our shared explorations.
(12-24-2009, 12:45 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
Ra Session 57 Wrote:Questioner: Would you tell me how to use that crystal for this purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a large question.

You first, as a mind/body/spirit complex, balance and polarize the self, connecting the inner light with the upward spiraling in-pourings of the universal light. You have done exercises to regularize the processes involved. Look to them for the preparation of the crystallized being.

Take, then, the crystal and feel your polarized and potentiated balanced energy channeled in green ray healing through your being, going into and activating the crystalline regularity of frozen light which is the crystal. The crystal will resound with the charged light of incarnative love and light energy, and will begin to radiate in specified fashion, beaming, in required light vibrations, healing energy, focused and intensified towards the magnetic field of the mind/body/spirit complex which is to be healed. This entity requesting such healing will then open the armor of the overall violet/red ray protective vibratory shield. Thus the inner vibratory fields, from center to center in mind, body, and spirit, may be interrupted and adjusted momentarily, thus offering the one to be healed the opportunity to choose a less distorted inner complex of energy fields and vibratory relationships.

I would like to discuss these two paragraphs in order to get a deeper understanding of this. It makes sense to me, but I feel I would like to gain a greater perception and understanding of all of the parts of this, and I know with the insightful people here, there is much a greater chance of understanding with a group effort than if I were to try to understand it alone.

I thank you all for your ideas and understandings. I will endeavour to break this down into separate thoughts of which I invite discussion.

To which crystal was Don referring?

Quote:Take, then, the crystal and feel your polarized and potentiated balanced energy channeled in green ray healing through your being, going into and activating the crystalline regularity of frozen light which is the crystal.

Quote: The crystal will resound with the charged light of incarnative love and light energy, and will begin to radiate in specified fashion, beaming, in required light vibrations, healing energy, focused and intensified towards the magnetic field of the mind/body/spirit complex which is to be healed.

Quote:This entity requesting such healing will then open the armor of the overall violet/red ray protective vibratory shield. Thus the inner vibratory fields, from center to center in mind, body, and spirit, may be interrupted and adjusted momentarily, thus offering the one to be healed the opportunity to choose a less distorted inner complex of energy fields and vibratory relationships.
I understand this to mean that the being must accept the love and the green ray emanation in order to be healed?

Thanks for starting this thread. I don't know how much I will be able to respond very specific to your question but I would like to share my recent fascination with the crystals. I believe there is a lot of potential to understand crystals better and use them as tools for transormation, healing and even technological development.

A few key words jumps out at me from the above passage by Ra.
- Crystals being Frozen Light: Does that mean you can then arrange the light patterns in specific configurations? in this example by using your own crystallized being. Are there then other ways to arrange the light patterns like using another charged crystal or another sacred object or location?

- Overall violet/red ray protective vibratory shield interrupted: That seems to be a function of recepient being in an acceptance mode.

Maybe I will add more later, this computer is damn slow. Meanwhile let's chew on it a little bit Smile
(12-25-2009, 12:21 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]dms = deep meditative state.
Meditation for me.... is going into as a trance state. In between two thoughts disappears linear time. I can focus on specifics prior to entering the dms, but during this state I am not present. I therefore have had no ability to focus on light or specifics other than prior to entering the dms. Does everyone, or anyone, have the same experience?

Hi Peregrinus.
Good of you to highlight the topic of healing! One of my favorite (but then all topics in Ra material are favorites of mine. Smile)

I like your presentation of Ra's description, sentence after sentence. it helps a great deal.

I found all comments great and insightful.

Since each one of us is unique in our own ways, everyone of us will have a sligtly different manner of proceeding in the preparatoty steps, finding the balance, etc.

About meditation; the experience of deep meditative state is indeed different from the one focusing on green ray described by Ra.

The charging of the crystal is done by green-ray activation. However, dms is in principle an experience of violet/indigo rays. So, it is only a matter of glidding your meditative focus from the head down to the heart chakra (green ray). It should be easy for you.
If you have never done that before, you are going to have the experience of your life. Angel
Once your focus onto the heart chakra has transformed energy from violet/indigo ray into green ray, it is then only a matter of directing the energy of green ray towards the crystal. In other words, focusing the love energy onto the crystal.

A crystal is an amplificator of energy.

Good luck and, let us know how it goes.
L/L

Whitefeather
Thank you for your comments and insights all Smile
(01-07-2010, 05:38 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for starting this thread. I don't know how much I will be able to respond very specific to your question but I would like to share my recent fascination with the crystals. I believe there is a lot of potential to understand crystals better and use them as tools for transormation, healing and even technological development.

I agree that it's a large and fascinating subject.

Quote:Crystals being Frozen Light: Does that mean you can then arrange the light patterns in specific configurations? in this example by using your own crystallized being. Are there then other ways to arrange the light patterns like using another charged crystal or another sacred object or location?

I hope that someone who understands the material better than I do will explain the whole premise of an adept "charging" a crystal.

Quote:Maybe I will add more later, this computer is damn slow.

It needs a better crystal. Wink
(01-07-2010, 07:18 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]I like your presentation of Ra's description, sentence after sentence. it helps a great deal.

Ra's information is so concise and densely packed that it's well worth our while to deeply investigate this material. I love having the forum where we can do just that.

Quote: the experience of deep meditative state is indeed different from the one focusing on green ray described by Ra....
If you have never done that before, you are going to have the experience of your life.

I'm mystified by these comments. What is the nature of the meditation that you speak of? What is the "experience of your life?" Are there precautions to be taken, as I've read of precautions having to do with kundalini awakenings, or as Carla discusses the precautions of channeling? Could you please explain more since I'm not even sure what are the right questions to ask?
(01-08-2010, 12:36 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2010, 07:18 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]the experience of deep meditative state is indeed different from the one focusing on green ray described by Ra....
If you have never done that before, you are going to have the experience of your life.

I'm mystified by these comments. What is the nature of the meditation that you speak of? What is the "experience of your life?" Are there precautions to be taken, as I've read of precautions having to do with kundalini awakenings, or as Carla discusses the precautions of channeling? Could you please explain more since I'm not even sure what are the right questions to ask?"

Hi Questioner,
Thanks for asking.
In the above quote, I am actually answering Peregrinus comment # 5 about dms (deep meditative state)
[quote from Peregrinus]
"Meditation for me.... is going into as a trance state. In between two thoughts disappears linear time. I can focus on specifics prior to entering the dms, but during this state I am not present. I therefore have had no ability to focus on light or specifics other than prior to entering the dms. Does everyone, or anyone, have the same experience?[/quote]

Quote:What is the nature of the meditation that you speak of?

It is about the deep meditative state (dms) described by Peregrinus. The meditative state described suggests a focus upon indigo/violet ray chakra. However, charging the crystal is done by green ray activation. Therefore, I suggested to glide down the focus upon the chakra, from forehead chakras to the heart chakra. Then the nature of the energy will change to green-ray.

Quote:What is the "experience of your life?"

It will be a profound experience of unconditional love.

Quote:Are there precautions to be taken, as I've read of precautions having to do with kundalini awakenings, or as Carla discusses the precautions of channeling?

Nothing to be worried about with the activation of the heart chakra; no danger whatsoever; no kundalini awakening. Only a deep experience of pure love. That is the beauty of the activation of the heart chakra, that it cannot be dangerous.

One needs to be very pure of heart and intention, in order to charge a crystal for healing. The body of the healer is used as a chanel for energy and the crystal is used as an amplifyer for the energy.

I hope that the above answers your questions about green-ray activation for healing with crystal. Let me know. Smile

Take care,
L/L
Whitefeather
(01-08-2010, 08:17 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]I hope that the above answers your questions about green-ray activation for healing with crystal. Let me know. Smile

Whitefeather, you answered my questions with beautifully inspiring new concepts for me to enjoy and use. Thank you so much!
(01-08-2010, 10:49 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]Whitefeather, you answered my questions with beautifully inspiring new concepts for me to enjoy and use. Thank you so much!

Then I am happy. Smile Thank you for being Questioner. Smile
L/L
W.

ayadew

I had an incredible inspiration/dream this night... it feels like my purpose in life is to go around healing others. I've asked for several weeks now what I should do with my life, because studying seems so transient. I've never even attempted to heal before even!
Right now it feels hard to just let go and live in faith of that all goes well if you simple pursue this desire my self has put forward to me, but that is a reality I create for myself.
What to do..
(01-10-2010, 03:58 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]I had an incredible inspiration/dream this night... it feels like my purpose in life is to go around healing others. I've asked for several weeks now what I should do with my life, because studying seems so transient. I've never even attempted to heal before even!
Right now it feels hard to just let go and live in faith of that all goes well if you simple pursue this desire my self has put forward to me, but that is a reality I create for myself.
What to do..

What to do indeed...

Just as one cannot know what lies around the bend in the road, one cannot see what lies ahead in this illusion when one looks with the eyes.

"Whatsoever I do, so can you."

This quote of the Christ inspires me, and though I know and understand I can do as the Christ did, you can, we all can... I also know and understand that it is a path which is learned, understood, accepted, and practised... it is not given, and is born out of the purest love and compassion.

Follow your heart dear brother, for your heart will show you the way beyond the next bend in the road, long before you will arrive there.

ayadew

Thank you Peregrinus, if there's one thing I've learned it's futile to plan your path forward! One just has to let go and see the life unfolding
I wish us both well on our journeys
This is not crystall healing, but lay on hands.
Lay on hands healing - Workshop DVD1 (1/8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTujvBD92Y0

I'd recommend listening to this first though, you will see much congruence with Law of One http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fySaM8Qu11I
This is interesting and quite relevant information on healing and crystals. Enjoy:

May 28, 2006, Q'UO
"We would say that this energy is the energy of the one infinite Creator which is modified by its travel through the chakra system or the electrical body of the practitioner who is offering healing. It is not at all an energy which comes from the practitioner. However, it is helpful when thinking about offering Reiki energy to think about the concept which we have suggested through this instrument before in other applications of the being or soul as a crystal.

Each of you, both in the physical body and in the electrical body, has some of the characteristics of a crystal. Physically, in your watery body, you contain a great deal of that crystal substance known as water. And therefore your entire body may be easily tuned and magnetized to whatever vibration you wish to tune it. This instrument carefully tunes its physical body as well as its energy body before each session of channeling by singing hymns, offering prayers, and protecting the self by various means; calling the Archangels and focusing down into a more focused state within the physical body, the emotional body, and so forth. So does each entity have this ability to focus the energies of the physical body as if the body were a crystal and it could be tuned.

Now when the physical body is well tuned, it then may choose what kind of energy it will pick up—it chooses the radio station that it wishes to play, let us say. For a channel such as this one, the radio station is us. The channeler tunes the body, tunes the spirit, prepares itself, and then calls for the highest and best radio station in its capacity to receive. We show up. The instrument offers its faculties to us, and we speak through the instrument.

For a healer, it’s a slightly different contact, but it is the same kind of result. The practitioner tunes itself by aligning itself to open up its truest, deepest and most honest self. It tunes to its own highest and best self. This is one of those areas into which we cannot probe because of the fact that Reiki teaching is of a certain type, and we would not wish to infringe upon the teachings of this particular kind of energy work. Nevertheless, there is tuning involved, and it is a freeing kind of tuning where much of the self is dropped away that is irrelevant to the essential or core self, and that core self is freed from its normal strictures and allowed to become the dominant part of the mind, body and spirit.

This tuned being, then, this crystal, is now ready to carry energy. The energy that it receives comes into the crystal self as the entire spectrum of energies of the one infinite Creator. This power source is infinite, and the amount [of energy] that may be given at any given time is also infinite. The Creator is endlessly generous.

Now the nature of the activity within the crystal before the energy flows through the hands and from the body of the practitioner and into the energy system and the body of the patient, shall we say, is most closely approximated by a discussion, in brief, of the act of Holy Eucharist, or Holy Communion. In that rite of worship in the Christian Church, the body and the blood of the one known as Jesus the Christ is called into being either in literal or in symbolic form, and then is drunk by the communicant who receives the strength and the energy of Christ Consciousness.

In the Reiki energy exchange, infinite love comes into the physical and electrical body system of the practitioner of Reiki. That practitioner breaks itself open, blesses its unique vibrational characteristics, and offers them to the energy that is coming through. The energy that is coming through is then particularized and colored by the crystalline properties of the Reiki master, and the Reiki master blesses the resulting energy that is moving through it, and releases it in its altered form to flow into the energy system of the patient. Thereby, an impersonal, universal energy has been particularized and personalized by the genuine love and the open-hearted compassion of the practitioner.

This is not done in any kind of intellectual way. In fact, when intellect is applied to this art, it falls apart. It must be done from direct feeling. That is the way the heart thinks. The heart knows and then immediately it produces that which, in thinking, would be a process."
Hey there, P.

P. Wrote:To which crystal was Don referring?
Don was seeking ways to alleviate Carla's distortions towards pain. The particular crystal referred to there was, as noted, Carla's diamond.

P. Wrote:I believe this means acquiring a balance of the rays and accessing infinite intelligence?
Yes, if that's what it means to you.

At this point you're swimming in the deep end. It's a long discipline to even begin to distinguish between one's own energies from among all the others you experience, just as it's hard to distinguish your own voice in your head from among all the others which seem to blur into that one.

I like the bit from the Q'uo quote above referring to finding your deepest most sense of self or truth or love, etc. Traveling this road demands developement of serious powers of discernment.

P. Wrote:Which exercises are referred to?
Indeed, this refers to the ones already cited. And, naturally, there are 1000's of variations. The main point is that you take steps to work in time/space to prepare your "self" as an instrument.

Here implied is that one has developed competent technique and can play one's instrument in the key of green--as it were--not just by intending to be open and nice, but with technical competence.

Radio transmitters use crystals to focus RF radiation on a particular frequency. Your energy body emits all kinds of frequencies, but only some are needed for this kind of work. The crystal can be used to focalize frequencies of healing energy. Other techniques can be used as well.

P. Wrote:I understand this to mean that the being must accept the love and the green ray emanation in order to be healed?
Yes, more or less. The Pyramid sessions discuss this at more length.

The concept is that the being asking for healing has a dysfunctional pattern of energy transfer. The healer interrupts the regularly scheduled program and offers a different program. The patient then can choose (probably sub-consciously) whether to stick to the old program or switch to the new distortion.

ayadew

I'm in the process of discovering my own healing powers. I am trying to heal some teeth of mine currently, if that works I might as well give up all other plans and just go out and heal people!
thefool: Thanks for the q'uote. It is completely in line with my personal practical experience. As I tune my body, it physically vibrates higher with an extreme frequency, like electrical jolts. I guess this is prana/ki/mana/chi. As Q'uo says, it's quite meaningless to try to rationalize this. Know that all of you are healers. Your body heals itself, no? You can speed up this process, in others and yourself, by simply focusing on that place - being your whole body or your hands. The hands are a popular place when transmitting this to others since it's just very practical Smile You can take your foot or head or whatever though... there are no 'musts'. Do what is in your heart to do.
The power of the Creator is infinite and consciousness is all.

You do not need any colorful crystals. The most powerful crystal is you!
Hi Friends, Just sharing a couple of ideas on the subject of healing others.
. It is certainly easier to heal others than to heal oneself.
. A group of people can generate a tremendous healing energy when people are together polarized at the same moment towards healing.
. There is one main obstacle an STO healer faces and that is that he/she has to wait for the healing to be requested. For free will should be respected and honored always, from the depth of the heart and without any judgement. A human being is beautifuly complex and always perfect at any given time and, sometimes, illness is part of the beauty of the person, part of the equation of life in the constant re-balancing of the chakras. Being healed is therefore a personal decision. It has a time. It is like saying onto oneself: "Ok, I do not need that old robe anymore; I am ready for a new one".

http://www.braco-info.com/braco/content....eoandclips?
Take care Smile
Love/light and Health
Whitefeather
Although I agree with you Whitefeather, I think it is also important to note that although we can't heal others without their request, we can offer our energy on a sub-conscious level that another may resonate with and pick up on and use to help heal themselves.

I think if their inner-self doesn't want to be healed, they won't accept the energy and we won't be breaking their free will, however by offering love-energy some will accept this and naturally heal and possibly even prevent some sicknesses from taking hold.

Not sure if this can be classified as healing or not, just a thought Smile

ayadew

Well, he green ray healer HAS to wait for the healing to be freely requested else nothing happens. Sucks doesn't it! BigSmile
I'm having great difficulty in healing myself. It's like my body is very much attuned and used to my own energy. Having an 'alien' energy coming in gives much greater results.

You can energize food/water yourself with simple intention. Water is very easy, for it can form an infinite form of crystalline structures due to it's ability to freely alter it's hydrogen bondings depending on vibrations given. The most tested vibration is sound, but everything is a vibration, your intention also.
Remember that you exists mostly of water. Water is the blueprint of your own vibratory state. By intention you become a finely tuned crystal.
Most food is mostly of water. Water is truly a sacred molecule, clouded in mystery and yet fundamental base for life!

Place a decanter of water in front of you and place your hands around horizontally it on both opposite sides. Focus on your hands, and give into faith and trust that the water will be more energized and full of healthy properties that is beyond your understanding. Any mental process here is useless, only feeling matters. You are asking the infinite creator to come in and do it's work, and our limited brain cannot do this, only be the channel.
So focus on your hands, and breathe deeply and slowly at your own set and proffered pace. You will soon feel vibration in your hands. You may not notice it, for it comes so naturally, but soon it will become a very physical vibration of electric feeling. You may have to remove your hands from the decanter to notice it, because all the vibration goes into the water. This is the healing/energizing love.
Crystals (water etc), plants and animals will always accept this energy.
(01-14-2010, 05:26 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Well, he green ray healer HAS to wait for the healing to be freely requested else nothing happens. Sucks doesn't it! BigSmile
I'm having great difficulty in healing myself. It's like my body is very much attuned and used to my own energy. Having an 'alien' energy coming in gives much greater results.

You can energize food/water yourself with simple intention. Water is very easy, for it can form an infinite form of crystalline structures due to it's ability to freely alter it's hydrogen bondings depending on vibrations given. The most tested vibration is sound, but everything is a vibration, your intention also.
Remember that you exists mostly of water. Water is the blueprint of your own vibratory state. By intention you become a finely tuned crystal.
Most food is mostly of water. Water is truly a sacred molecule, clouded in mystery and yet fundamental base for life!

Place a decanter of water in front of you and place your hands around horizontally it on both opposite sides. Focus on your hands, and give into faith and trust that the water will be more energized and full of healthy properties that is beyond your understanding. Any mental process here is useless, only feeling matters. You are asking the infinite creator to come in and do it's work, and our limited brain cannot do this, only be the channel.
So focus on your hands, and breathe deeply and slowly at your own set and proffered pace. You will soon feel vibration in your hands. You may not notice it, for it comes so naturally, but soon it will become a very physical vibration of electric feeling. You may have to remove your hands from the decanter to notice it, because all the vibration goes into the water. This is the healing/energizing love.
Crystals (water etc), plants and animals will always accept this energy.

A very good explanation Adayew. If I may add to your explanation...

The placement of your hands is unimportant, as along as the palms are directed at the water. They may be at the top or the sides.

"Gifting" or blessing the water is done with the use of all rays. The top three rays are used to set the intention, and the bottom three rays imbue feeling to the intention. When this thought is imbued with feeling, you should have a (for lack of a better term) rush of emotion as the downward and upward spirallings of light emanate from your green ray and are directed from your hands. This will last for but seconds, and the water is crystallized.

I always find the use of this power to be a humbling experience, for each time one does it, they activate full green ray, pure love.

Wow, you just made me realize this is the method for healing others also... with, of course, their desire and acceptance. Thank you so much brother!

Later edit: I came to realize that it takes MUCH MORE than this... though this is one beginning to an understanding.

ayadew

I just find that there is a stronger vibration if you place your hands on opposite sides of whatever you're healing. Simple isn't it Smile
Enjoy healing stuff! The water tastes much better and thicker afterwards, and animals just curl around in cute ways. Your plants get greener and more tasty/beautiful. It is very addictive actually, since you feel so much love!

I only say green ray to emphasize the rush of love you describe. Of course it is an all chakra process, as with all things. But true, lasting healing is of love. Temporary, manipulative healing is of yellow - a simple display of raw power of intention.

fairyfarmgirl

I find that when I place my facing each other around an decanter of water or a pot of food... that an energy ball is created that I can see... it is tangible blue light... I then intend that this blue sphere of energy imbue the food/water/medicine/plant/person with living love and healing love energy for the highest good of all restoring all structures to integrity.

I also find that if I place a water in a decanter of blue glass and sit it in the sun it is charged with a healing blue ray.

Any water no matter how polluted with the proper intention and energy will be rendered clean through the power of prayer/intention. I have witnessed this myself. The water generally has a sweetness to it... and it tastes clean like from a spring. Here in the fairyfarmgirl household everyone blesses their food/water before eating.

fairyfarmgirl

ayadew

Indeed! The water I bless goes from metallic with strange aftertaste (the water I have in my apartment) to be very 'soft' in texture, sweet and with no aftertaste. Feels great to drink!
(01-14-2010, 12:09 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]I find that when I place my facing each other around an decanter of water or a pot of food... that an energy ball is created that I can see... it is tangible blue light... I then intend that this blue sphere of energy imbue the food/water/medicine/plant/person with living love and healing love energy for the highest good of all restoring all structures to integrity.

I also find that if I place a water in a decanter of blue glass and sit it in the sun it is charged with a healing blue ray.

Any water no matter how polluted with the proper intention and energy will be rendered clean through the power of prayer/intention. I have witnessed this myself. The water generally has a sweetness to it... and it tastes clean like from a spring. Here in the fairyfarmgirl household everyone blesses their food/water before eating.

fairyfarmgirl

Can this, and the cooking that you speak of in another thread be done through visualization along with positive intention and love. My gifts are not quite as strong as yours, Tongue mostly visualization and intuition.

fairyfarmgirl

Visualization is the first step. I would encourage you to try the active meditation on the other thread to clear yourself.

Then visualize. Hold your visualization in your mind and at the same time clap your hands stoutly 3 times. Then rub the palms together to create a friction charge. This activates the chakras in your hands, elbows, and your Heart, Higher Heart. Then place your palms facing each other-- about 1-2 inches apart. Breathe the visualization into your hands (physically breathe it into the hands like blowing on an ember to make a fire) and you will have created an energy sphere about the size of a marble... keep breathing the visualization into the sphere... you will feel something like a static electricity field (like you are running your hands near an electric fence but not touching it) and as you breathe into this energy sphere you will enlarge it like a birthday balloon being inflated. So move your hands apart as it is created... then simply move your body and hands (while still holding the energy sphere) and place around the glass of water or pot of food... the field will part and then envelope the glass of water or food item. This type of energy and idea construction is the birthright of every human being.... it is natural and innate within us--- only practice is needed to create it into being. I would encourage anyone interested in learning basic idea construction to read the book,
Awakening to Your Creation, Julia Hanson. http://www.awakeningtoyourcreation.com/

Another way is the Dr. Emoto way which is you say your intention aloud. Then write it in block letters (basic key words like, Love, healing, living food, beauty etc). and tape the little piece of paper to the glass container holding the water or food (seems to work only with glass or crystalline structures) and leave for 24 hours in the sun. This will positively charge the item and actually change the crystalline structure. This is scientifically documented. http://www.life-enthusiast.com/index/Articles/Emoto

The third way that I know is to petition the plant spirit and the water spirit, make the appropriate offerings and intentions and acts of gratitude and the spirit will decide whether to assist you or not. This is the Shamanic Way and not for the beginner or dabbler either.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
This is the sweetest glass of water that I have ever drank. Period. I used a used a version of yours and ayadews techniques. We are all one, but we are all also unique Smile. I used your steps for the most part, fairy, but I let the creator do the "grunt" work by simply clearing my mind and being a channel. I did not quite visualize so much as intend the water to be love and healthy. Such a wonderful feeling from such a simple act.

Thank you all very much HeartHeartHeart and sorry I am getting into all of these threads so late. I haven't much time for the internet, except when my catalyst is giving me a few hours of rest, which is almost always suspiciously directly after the climax of said experience. Next! Lol!

One of these days when I organize my thoughts and have had time to mull over all of my experiences I will type up a wanderer story. It is the least I can do for a community that has done so much to help me and keep me somewhat "sane". Its just hard marking the exact time of awakening and what milestones meant what, and how. Its just so strange yet familiar....

Once again thanks guys!

L/L

ayadew

I recommend doing this to all water/food you drink/eat. A few minutes is sufficient. Water is generally polluted and filled with negative energy, especially if you live in the city. Is it recycled over and over, never able to flow back through the earth and skies and receiving the love of Gaia.
Pages: 1 2 3