Bring4th

Full Version: The Dao of Ra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I came across this quote and realized how Dao/Zen Ra is.

The moon casts its shadows. What shall you see? Link hands and walk towards the sun. In this instance this is the greatest healing.

When life is dark(extreme separation), move towards infinitely energetic love(the sun) and that will be your best choice for balance. That's one way I interpret that question/statement.

Any other favorite provoking comments from Ra along this line which you wish to share?
91.21:

Look again, O student. Does the hand reach within? Nay. Without potentiation the conscious mind has no inwardness. That hand, O student, reaches towards that which, outside its unpotentiated influence, is locked from it.

[Image: tarot1.jpg]

That hand is reaching for the bird which is locked in the cage of polarized, third density illusion. Sooo beautiful and poetic. Smile Heart
"Picture, if you will, the One Infinite. You have no picture. Thus, the process begins. "

"The dissolution into nothingness is the dissolution into unity, for there is no nothingness."

I've always liked this one.. "Consider for the self, O student, whether your thoughts can walk. The abilities of the most finely honed mentality shall not be known without the use of the physical vehicle which you call the body. Through the mouth the mind may speak. Through the limbs the mind may effect action."

laluna

Along the lines of the above beautiful posts, this is a favorite passage, in modified form, from 57.33:

The Seeker Seeks the One

The seeker seeks the One
The One is to be sought
By the balanced and self-accepting self
Aware both of its apparent distortions
And its total perfection

Resting in this balanced awareness
The entity opens itself
To the universe
Which it is

The light energy of all things
May then be attracted
By this intense seeking

And wherever the inner seeking
Meets the attracted cosmic prana
Realization of the One takes place
This seems to be turning into another favourite quotes thread.

Like Icaro I also like "The dissolution into nothingness is the dissolution into unity, for there is no nothingness", as well as "The mind must be opened like a door, the key is silence", and last but not least "In the experiences of the mystical search for unity, [concepts of space and time] need never be considered, for they are but part of an illusory system. The seeker seeks the One. The One is to be sought, as we have said, by the balanced and self-accepting self aware, both of its apparent distortions and its total perfection. Resting in this balanced awareness, the entity then opens the self to the universe which it is. The light energy of all things may then be attracted by this intense seeking, and wherever the inner seeking meets the attracted cosmic prana, realization of the One takes place".
"There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time."
(05-04-2013, 10:44 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]"There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time."

What utility does this quote offer for an entity dwelling within 3rd density do you think, zenmaster?

I would guess that it might offer some comfort to someone who feels surrounded by injustice and suffering with little to do about it. What about the quote stands out for you?
(05-05-2013, 08:26 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2013, 10:44 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]"There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time."

What utility does this quote offer for an entity dwelling within 3rd density do you think, zenmaster?

I would guess that it might offer some comfort to someone who feels surrounded by injustice and suffering with little to do about it. What about the quote stands out for you?
A more primary depiction of balance, rather than the silliness we must unconsciously introduce, exaggerate and even glorify for the purpose of eventually gaining our attention at some convenient point of conflict, struggle, crises.