Bring4th

Full Version: [Debunked] This picture does not exist anywhere else on the web.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: lAsDCTW.jpg]

I present to you unmanned, lightspeed aircraft hidden from you by the governments of the world.

All I have is a thumbnail. Some guy leaked a whole series of these on 4chan. I did not save the full-size images and I wish I did. They revealed the technology that made these devices work. For that, I am remorseful.

Do a reverse search on this image. It does not exist on the web.

Boy, aren't I gullible. Tongue
Not quite;

[Image: Flying-Thing-Closeup2.jpg]

[Image: Flying-Thing-Closeup.jpg]

http://thepromiserevealed.com/secret-tec...o-gallery/

Some of these images at the above link are quite interesting however, though are also reminiscent of the inside of the LHC at CERN, or similar.
Sorry to burst the bubble but those images have been modified by a computer programmer a few years back.

I remember almost spilling my tea when I saw those UFO pictures in a Russian newspaper a few years ago

but unfortunately they have been debunked.
(05-04-2013, 10:58 AM)indiGo33 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to burst the bubble but those images have been modified by a computer programmer a few years back.

I remember almost spilling my tea when I saw those UFO pictures in a Russian newspaper a few years ago

but unfortunately they have been debunked.

Yeah, there's a lengthy thread over at ATS on this: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread289007/pg118
Cute thread! BigSmile
The Open Minds forum had a lot of analysis on those "drones". That was certainly the place to discuss the subject. Very talented people tried to figure out their authenticity, including histograms of characters appearing on the different "craft", scale estimates, incredibly detailed reconstruction attempts using professional CGI software, and revelation of "secret" documents. Don't know what conclusions were eventually reached but many different opinions as usual.
The symbols would appear to be linguistic primers, not a phonetic language. They would seem to interact with consciousness on a higher level. Perhaps they refer to the design patterns and energy configuration.
Not sure about this having been 'de-bunked' either.
If it is a hoax then it is brilliant.

This shows similar symbols.
[Image: drone4.jpg]
(05-04-2013, 02:33 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]The symbols would appear to be linguistic primers, not a phonetic language. They would seem to interact with consciousness on a higher level. Perhaps they refer to the design patterns and energy configuration.

Give me enough delics and I can decode almost any normal text into base english for you if you want. But it is dangerous and somewhat inaccurate. I'm sober now so if I give it a shot it may or may not be anywhere near accurate.

:

Focusing only on bright large printed text on the bigger piece in the bottom of it:

Top to bottom.

First symbols are authors name or something like ™ or some such.

The + looking symbol denotes pro bably something like microchip or the basic design of the cosmos as a "fractal of points repeating"

0 is quite clearly infinity
Direct line that turns to another way
Infinity
Expanding from central outward
Infinity
Direct line turning
Opposite turning.
Severed line.
Infinity
Measuring bar.

"This arm band text denotes tihs person as someone who is aware of and uses the concept of Law of One to in infinity manuever to infinity expanding infinity moving to one direction, echo moving to another, causing a blackened area (that which is hidden from us/ the gap in the last symbol) and then return to infinity and measure changes"

I would say that this, what I interpret to be, an arm band has maybe 5-6 "names" such as that and is worn on the arm or some such to denote the various names and other selves that the wearer has or can be addressed as.

Though thats just what I get from it. If I was super baked I would probably get details far deeper than that. though I could always be wrong-.
(05-04-2013, 02:40 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2013, 02:33 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]The symbols would appear to be linguistic primers, not a phonetic language. They would seem to interact with consciousness on a higher level. Perhaps they refer to the design patterns and energy configuration.

Give me enough delics and I can decode almost any normal text into base english for you if you want. But it is dangerous and somewhat inaccurate. I'm sober now so if I give it a shot it may or may not be anywhere near accurate.

:

Focusing only on bright large printed text on the bigger piece in the bottom of it:

Top to bottom.

The + looking symbol denotes pro bably something like microchip or the basic design of the cosmos as a "fractal of points repeating"

Infinity
Infinity
Direct line turning
Opposite turning.
Severed line.
Infinity
Measuring bar.

"This arm band text denotes tihs person as someone who is aware of and uses the concept of Law of One to in infinity manuever to infinity expanding infinity moving to one direction, echo moving to another, causing a blackened area (that which is hidden from us/ the gap in the last symbol) and then return to infinity and measure changes"

I would say that this, what I interpret to be, an arm band has maybe 5-6 "names" such as that and is worn on the arm or some such to denote the various names and other selves that the wearer has or can be addressed as.

Though thats just what I get from it. If I was super baked I would probably get details far deeper than that. though I could always be wrong-.

Interesting what you say because I had a vision of my wife in a spacecraft. She had these type of histograms tatooed in red on the inside of her left arm.
Will have to think about this now.
I find most higher form languages (simple pictograms like these) to kind of be "easy" to float into. I have no idea if my interpretation is right but it does fit eerily doesn't it. Once I saw enochian and a few other languages like that and it took me a few minutes as well as one of my guides only taking 1-2 seconds to decode the piece of paper.

I had only copied random enochian letters into a piece of paper and showed it to him and he said "it reads peace" and I started at it for a few minutes and I Saw how it would mean peace if you think of the letters as flight paths in space and think of yourself as the object in the flight path and how you would perceive it in relation to your field and voila. the few scribblies turned into "peace".

Anyway. Most text like that is relatively simple, but its neither here nor there if its "actually what is written there." As always, let it fall away if it doesnt resonate.
After OMF shut down, looks like they started their own website: http://droneteam.com/

(05-04-2013, 02:40 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]

:

Top to bottom.

Infinity
Infinity
Direct line turning
Opposite turning.
Severed line.
Infinity
Measuring bar.

You may want to consider this info: http://droneteam.com/drt/index.php?topic=737.0

Brittany

[img][Image: alienwriting2.jpg][/img]

Not Sure, can you translate this?
(05-04-2013, 03:39 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]....

Don't tell me you channeled this, Lynn? lol

Brittany

lynn's picture seems pleiadian Tongue

[Image: 13-14098-13-13920-alfabet.gif]

Brittany

Can't click on the link.
From the 'Isaac Testimony'.

[
Quote:But their technology is different. It really did operate like the magical piece of paper sitting on a table, in a manner of speaking. They had something akin to a language, that could quite literally execute itself, at least in the presence of a very specific type of field. The language, a term I am still using very loosely, is a system of symbols (which does admittedly very much resemble a written language) along with geometric forms and patterns that fit together to form diagrams that are themselves functional. Once they are drawn, so to speak, on a suitable surface made of a suitable material and in the presence of a certain type of field, they immediately begin performing the desired tasks. It really did seem like magic to us, even after we began to understand the principles behind it.
[Image: pacl-q486-photo-1-fullsize.jpg]

http://droneteam.com/history/isaac/
(05-04-2013, 03:39 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ][img][Image: alienwriting2.jpg][/img]

I feel a strong compulsion to say yes but I have no idea what they read right now.

I feel like when I look at them that I could translate them but they would be full of highly technical information that I may not have a grasp on sufficiently to immediately translate to any real accuracy.

But if I did try, broke it down to a few shorter sentences and went from there I could probably translate it to a degree.

But I feel a compulsion to say that I could read it without much trouble but I cant verify this to any degree. *tries*

I feel like it reads something like "from the desk of" to "the desk of"

Being the first letters to the first individual 9 after the two repeated 9 symbols. But less of a plain "from the desk of" but more of a "sample of energy from the writers area" to "sample of energy from the recipients area".

Edit: kind of like "energy sample of writer" stops at symbol of 99 and then "energy sample of recepients energy" stops at 9.

So its kind of like "before 99 is where sent" "before 9 is where recipient at". Once again, this is much much more difficult than a simple kind of meaning based pictography but still. Thats kind of what I get.
[Image: Flying-Thing-Closeup4.jpg]

I remember when this image first came out. Shortly after, drawings were found that predated the image. I don't remember what it was for though.

[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQAY26wETxph0r4I&url=ht...erchih.jpg]
Short video of the craft:

(05-04-2013, 08:58 PM)indiGo33 Wrote: [ -> ]Short video of the craft:

lol. notice caption "fake CGI".
Lynn, Bumping this for public interest. Some of the same symbols as in your text / text shown here was in the Evil Dead remake of that demonic book on the sidelines. Thought I should give you a heads up since it might be of interest to you. That and also, when I was watching that movie, the whole time through I kept thinking to myself "Why don't they just talk to Lynn... Oh wait. I meant that demon chick running around grabbing people I'd just turn around and go "Hi, why you grabbing my leg?""

Interesting stuff this resonance.
From latest Evil Dead movie:

[Image: evil-dead-2013-necronomicon.jpg]

The symbols look... familiar.

Brittany

I've never seen those movies. Horror movies have never been my thing. My husband told me outright I wouldn't be able to handle the Walking Dead movie that just came out. All I know is it involves people getting possessed and tree rape.

Comparing the two, some of the shapes are similar but it's an entirely different system of symbology.