Bring4th

Full Version: ra is in constant contact with us?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have always been struck by certain passages in the Ra material that I read a long time ago, but never really fully assimilated. They seemed so mysterious and out there.

some of those passages have to do with Ra's presence on earth right now. We sort of get the impression that the channeling that Carla and Don and Jim did was unique (and it was for an explicit vocal communications), but Ra is also influencing and helping things right now.

* Ra is being called, along with the Confederation

"7.6 Questioner: About how many entities at present are calling from planet Earth for your services?

Ra: I am called personally by three hundred fifty-two thousand [352,000]. The Confederation, in its entire spectrum of entity-complexes, is called by six hundred thirty-two millions [632,000,000] of your mind/body/spirit complexes. These numbers have been simplified."

* some may understand the answers, some may not

"14.24 Questioner: You stated that you were called by 352,000 Earth entities. Does this mean that this number is the number who will understand and accept the Law of One? Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We cannot estimate the correctness of your statement for those who call are not in every case able to understand the answer to their calling. Moreover, those who were not calling previously may, with great trauma, discover the answers to the call nearly simultaneously with their late call. There is no time/space in call. Therefore, we cannot estimate the number of your mind/body/spirit complexes which will, in your space/time continuum distortion, hear and understand."

* Ra communicates most often via dreams and visions

"14.25 Questioner: Is your nor— How do you perform your normal service? How have you normally given the Law of One over the past 2,300… last 2,300 years? How have you normally given this [to] Earth people?

Ra: I am Ra. We have used channels such as this one, but in most cases the channels feel inspired by dreams and visions without being aware, consciously, of our identity or existence. This particular group has been accentuatedly trained to recognize such contact. This makes this group able to be aware of a focal or vibrational source of information.'
I would agree with this. My dreams have become very interesting of late, and I've had many experiences in my dreams that I don't immediately recall, but will have a kind of deja vu about.

This works well with the concept of when they talk about alien contact. Where the person will not remember the contact at the time if they weren't ready for it, but later on in life will slowly assimilate more of what they experienced.

At the same time, I think I'm going to start intending to be taught while I dream. I highly doubt I will recall all of the things that will be shown to me, but I think it will be an enlightening endeavor
(05-04-2013, 03:20 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I have always been struck by certain passages in the Ra material that I read a long time ago, but never really fully assimilated. They seemed so mysterious and out there.

some of those passages have to do with Ra's presence on earth right now. We sort of get the impression that the channeling that Carla and Don and Jim did was unique (and it was for an explicit vocal communications), but Ra is also influencing and helping things right now.

Have you ever felt or experienced this contact personally, plenum?

(05-04-2013, 04:57 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]At the same time, I think I'm going to start intending to be taught while I dream. I highly doubt I will recall all of the things that will be shown to me, but I think it will be an enlightening endeavor

You can use your will in this endavor by starting to tell yourself to remember, or wake up when something important has occured in dreams so that you can remember it upon awaking. It takes time and perseverance, but it works in my experience. Smile
(05-04-2013, 03:20 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]* Ra communicates most often via dreams and visions

One more mode that Ra mentions in the LOO is that of computerized surveillance instruments (or message givers) of the Confederation, which are used to disseminate basic level teachings in response to calls originating across the planet. What is more interesting is the fact that Ra mentioned that a Confederation entity itself will speak, if a seeking Earth individual has (extraordinary) desire for additional information and is in proper (sympathetic or resonant) vibratory level, assuming with the spiritual/metaphysical frequency of the Confederation that is serving this planet.
Quote:60.23 ▶ Questioner: And there are no— are there any inner civilizations or entities living in these areas that are some of the other than physically incarnate who do come and materialize on the Earth’s surface at times?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have noted, there are some which do as you say. Further, there are some inner plane entities of this planet which prefer to do some materialization into third-density visible in these areas. There are also bases, shall we say, in these areas of those from elsewhere, both positive and negative. There are abandoned cities.

60.24 ▶ Questioner: What are these bases used for by those from elsewhere?

Ra: I am Ra. These bases are used for the work of materialization of needed equipment for communication with third-density entities and for resting places for some equipment which you might call small craft. These are used for surveillance when it is requested by entities. Thus some of the, shall we say, teachers of the Confederation speak partially through these surveillance instruments along computerized lines, and when information is desired and those requesting it are of the proper vibratory level the Confederation entity itself will then speak.

60.25 ▶ Questioner: Am I to understand then that the Confederation entity needs communication equipment and craft to communicate with the third-density incarnate entity requesting the information?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. However, many of your peoples request the same basic information in enormous repetition, and for a social memory complex to speak ad infinitum about the need to meditate is a waste of the considerable abilities of such social memory complexes.

Thus some entities have had approved by the Council of Saturn the placement and maintenance of these message givers for those whose needs are simple, thus reserving the abilities of the Confederation members for those already meditating and absorbing information which are then ready for additional information.
I have both seen and can verify this system to exist in "my observable objective reality".
(05-05-2013, 07:16 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]I have both seen and can verify this system to exist in "my observable objective reality".

Hello, NS, you again end up intriguing me. Smile

It seems like you have a lot of knowledge on such topics. I remember what you wrote on the Milky Way at the Time thread; but lacked the conceptual framework to understand correctly what you were conveying.
I find it exceptionally difficult to put into the proper word based frame of reference the concepts that I do understand instinctively. I can look at them and "think" of them in terms of how they work as pictograms, feelings, or emotions, or even as a language that has no earthly component (based on where to turn in your thoughts and when and how to automate the process of turning by making line based maps of thinking so that instead of going "hmm, i'm sad now, so I dont understand the universe" you can go "Okay, i'm in the place where this M/B/S falls into when its sad, if I make the following things "raise energy by method 1, turn energy left by method 3... etc etc etc... I'l end up at place where God goes "Hi, so you were sad again huh.")

Conveying something that into an understandable form for most people with a base English understanding is, to put it mildly. Difficult.

With that being said.

If you want a basic idea of what it is like. Think of the white house operator in the movie as your day to day Confederate worker http://youtu.be/tho5ZYLiuoc?t=55m20s I think this is as close to the actuality of the contact as it can be. Think of you as one guy with a phone, the other thought as another guy with a phone, and the confederation gal in between shipping your thoughts from one side to another.
(05-05-2013, 08:22 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]If you want a basic idea of what it is like. Think of the white house operator in the movie as your day to day Confederate worker http://youtu.be/tho5ZYLiuoc?t=55m20s I think this is as close to the actuality of the contact as it can be. Think of you as one guy with a phone, the other thought as another guy with a phone, and the confederation gal in between shipping your thoughts from one side to another.

Hello, NS. Thank you for coming back on this. I think I now understand what you meant.

Lol -- "what do you want?....I want that, the tone" BigSmile

Hey, how did you get the video to start at a particular time stamp? The video started at about 55mns when I opened it. How is that done?
Click share. Click tiny box with "start from" and it will start from where your video is at the moment you copy the "share" text from the small text field next to the button.
(05-05-2013, 04:40 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever felt or experienced this contact personally, plenum?

it's tough to say; I'm sure they would hide their identity either way Smile

my sense from what was written in the quotes I picked out is that they would respond to queries of a 'high enough vibration'.

there was a further part of one of the quotes:

"14.26 Questioner: When you contact the entities in their dreams and otherwise, these entities, I assume, have to be first seeking in the direction of the Law of One. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. For example, the entities of the nation of Egypt were in a state of pantheism, as you may call the distortion towards separate worship of various portions of the Creator. We were able to contact one whose orientation was towards the One."

that those 'oriented' towards seeking unity would be 'candidates' for working with Ra, maybe in a less conscious fashion than with Carla's direct contact.

I guess those that cement their lives with the Ra material, ponder it, seek its deeper meaning, try to integrate it ... I am sort of hoping that such an individual would draw the attention of those 6d dudes off in yonder.

- -

I can claim, however, to have received visions or gnosis to deep queries that I have posed, while in a waking or meditative state. They were effectively dream-like montages while being consciously aware. And they directly answered a query or issue that I had earnestly requested an answer for; to no particular entity.

the answer was not attached with the name of Ra, or my higher self, or my spirit guides ... that is not so important : ) that one can receive answers that way is the more important experience.

but I am also positive that those that do work for LL/Research and affiliated sites such as the one Tobey operates would be of at least passing interest to Ra; if not only just to observe the effects and the reception of this type of contact; to see if some answers may have led to inquiries down the wrong path or if some wordings proved to be too difficult to decipher. I am sure they are gauging the effectiveness of the Ra contact for fruits of wisdom for future 3d channeling-type contacts.

but it is nice to know that they are only working with one planet right now; and that would be us Smile

"14.23 Questioner: In your service in giving the Law of One, do you work with any planets other than the Earth at this time, or just Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. We work only with this planetary sphere at this time."

actually, that Q&A could be read another way : d
(05-05-2013, 08:34 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]Click share. Click tiny box with "start from" and it will start from where your video is at the moment you copy the "share" text from the small text field next to the button.

Thanks once again, NS Smile

(05-05-2013, 08:36 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]actually, that Q&A could be read another way : d

What way, plenum?
I wonder if Ra reads this forum.
(05-05-2013, 12:02 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if Ra reads this forum.

"Considering many of us are probably of Ra's social memory complex I'd say Ra is reading bring4th right now. "
(05-05-2013, 07:55 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]"Considering many of us are probably of Ra's social memory complex I'd say Ra is reading bring4th right now. "

This is exciting news, though I may have read that before. I really hope I'm part of their memory complex. I've worked hard with what I thought was Ra in the past. In my experience, they spoke to me, but their lessons were hard. I was faced with my own distortions to the point where it rocked my world. My mind couldn't face my distortions in a comfortable manner.

I think I've eliminated a lot of distortions, but of course I still have many as I'm a human being here. I have my share of karma-inducing activities. I just hope that the karma I create doesn't cause me to be swept away in the maelstrom of 3rd density. It's been my greatest desire to be reunited with Ra. I may be if I am worthy by the end of this life. I have much karma to forgive myself for. I also wonder how many active members bring4th has, or divinecosmos, or other sites that focus on the Law of One. How many people are actively aware of it. I'm aware, but I don't meditate. I find that difficult.
(05-05-2013, 08:12 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2013, 07:55 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]"Considering many of us are probably of Ra's social memory complex I'd say Ra is reading bring4th right now. "

This is exciting news, though I may have read that before.
Was cut and pasted from that link??

(05-05-2013, 08:12 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I really hope I'm part of their memory complex.
As Ra said, what is important is to remove distortions. What does that?
(05-05-2013, 08:24 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]As Ra said, what is important is to remove distortions. What does that?

As far as I know, unconditional love and forgiveness.
(05-05-2013, 08:32 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2013, 08:24 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]As Ra said, what is important is to remove distortions. What does that?

As far as I know, unconditional love and forgiveness.
It's really awareness - or consciousness which has balanced aspects. Forgiveness unbinds attachments, and as far as I can tell "unconditional love" is more of a consequence of distortions being removed here and is still circumstantial as far as anything is in 3D (and thus conditional). i.e. love is basically "what is". So finding love (unconditional or otherwise) is bringing that balanced aspect of the self to bear on circumstance. You may search for your conditions of love and that may certainly offer catalyst which then may be acknowledged, then accepted, thereby removing distortions. But we have a built-in feedback for balance, so there really is no "hope" involved whatsoever unless we want to place a wall between ourselves and balance.
Are distortions the same as ripples in the Field? When we have distortions, it is our energy field distorting from the One Original Thought? Are we seeking toward or from the One Original Thought?
(05-05-2013, 09:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Are distortions the same as ripples in the Field?
It's like a unique imbalance from unity which has varying levels of purity.

(05-05-2013, 09:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]When we have distortions, it is our energy field distorting from the One Original Thought?
yes
(05-05-2013, 09:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Are we seeking toward or from the One Original Thought?
Here our consciousness progresses toward "a more enlightened view of purity." The original thought always was conscious. Our consciousness now is what we can make conscious (over time), hence the business of "bringing 4th", etc.
Personally I think the actual application of the Law of One itself in our daily lives, is so much more important than whether or not Ra is in contact with me lol.
(05-05-2013, 07:55 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2013, 12:02 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if Ra reads this forum.

"Considering many of us are probably of Ra's social memory complex I'd say Ra is reading bring4th right now. "

lol, I forgot I wrote that.
(05-05-2013, 08:12 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I really hope I'm part of their memory complex. As Ra said, what is important is to remove distortions. What does that?

Does he say that? I'm fairly new to the Ra material. It seems that EVERYTHING is a distortion. (Even Love seems to be a distortion.) Only God (The Force, the One, All-That-Is) is not a distortion, as he seems to use the words.
(05-08-2013, 12:32 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2013, 08:12 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I really hope I'm part of their memory complex. As Ra said, what is important is to remove distortions. What does that?

Does he say that? I'm fairly new to the Ra material. It seems that EVERYTHING is a distortion. (Even Love seems to be a distortion.) Only God (The Force, the One, All-That-Is) is not a distortion, as he seems to use the words.

I think I remember a Ra quote saying that the idea is to move from more-distorted distortions to less-distorted ones.

Meerie

I guess it means to realize what is going on, to put it quite simply.

In 80.5 Ra said. Maybe it's because they're 6th density and we're 3rd, and in 6th you're striving to eliminate distortions, while in 3rd we're just making a choice:

I am Ra. Purity does not end with the harvest of third density. The fidelity of Ra towards the attempt to remove distortions is total. This constitutes an acceptance of responsibility for service to others which is of relative purity. The instrument through which we speak and its support group have a similar fidelity and, disregarding any inconvenience to self, desire to serve others. Due to the nature of the group the queries made to us by the group have led rapidly into somewhat abstruse regions of commentary. This content does not mitigate against the underlying purity of the contact. Such purity is as a light. Such an intensity of light attracts attention.
(05-08-2013, 01:04 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]

I think I remember a Ra quote saying that the idea is to move from more-distorted distortions to less-distorted ones.

Is this what you meant:

Ra, 18.5 Wrote:All things are acceptable in the proper time for each entity, and in experiencing, in understanding, in accepting, in then sharing with other-selves, the appropriate description shall be moving away from distortions of one kind to distortions of another which may be more consonant with the Law of One.
Good find Ankh.
(05-08-2013, 05:12 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Is this what you meant:

Ra, 18.5 Wrote:All things are acceptable in the proper time for each entity, and in experiencing, in understanding, in accepting, in then sharing with other-selves, the appropriate description shall be moving away from distortions of one kind to distortions of another which may be more consonant with the Law of One.

Yes. Thanks!
At my current level, I am thinking my immediate "task" ("Play") is to love and serve those who do not seem to deserve it, such as criminals, bad guys, meanies. Also those in the "other" political party.