Bring4th

Full Version: loneliness of the body
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is a cool passage which talks about some of the body's natural functions.

the bit of interest is bolded:

Quote:61.6 The body complex has natural functions. Many of these have to do with the unmanifested self and are normally not subject to the need for balancing. There are natural functions which have to do with other-self. Among these are touching, loving, the sexual life, and those times when the company of another is craved to combat the type of loneliness which is the natural function of the body as opposed to those types of loneliness which are of the mind/emotion complex or of the spirit.

When these natural functions may be observed in the daily life they may be examined in order that the love of self and love of other-self versus the wisdom regarding the use of natural functions may be observed. There are many fantasies and stray thoughts which may be examined in most of your peoples in this balancing process.

Equally to be balanced is the withdrawal from the need for these natural functions with regard to other-self. On the one hand there is an excess of love. It must be determined whether this is love of self or other-self or both. On the other hand there is an over-balance towards wisdom.

It is well to know the body complex so that it is an ally, balanced and ready to be clearly used as a tool, for each bodily function may be used in higher and higher, if you will, complexes of energy with other-self. No matter what the behavior, the important balancing is the understanding of each interaction on this level with other-selves so that whether the balance may be love/wisdom or wisdom/love, the other-self is seen by the self in a balanced configuration and the self is thus freed for further work.

- -

its funny to think of the body complex as almost an animal in itself, which gets lonely and wants to be around others BigSmile

Unbound

The body is most certainly a creature, our creature whom we must nurture and teach. We are gods to our bodies.
If you feel lonely, pick up some red jasper crystals, containing mainly orange-red or blood-red. If felt a bit lonely yesterday when I was going to sleep, so I got mine (60g) and fell asleep soundly with it in my hand.
Quote:"When I first entered the Light I saw nothing but Light, heard nothing, and smelled nothing. I was alone with my own thoughts. Those thoughts, however, were dramatic revelations. Chief among them was the realization that I am not a human being; that what I had been calling my soul is in fact who I really am. And who I really am is not human, but rather a separately existing spiritual being who only inhabited a human animal’s body. Moreover, the human animal I had inhabited has her own life, thoughts, emotions, and personality, and is perfectly capable of living out the rest of her lifetime without me inside."

-- Backwards: Returning to Our Source for Answers, By Nanci Danison

Quote:"Once upon a time there was a point in your planetary sphere’s development when it became able to support third density beings such as yourselves. The gift of self consciousness was offered and accepted and the human animal form based upon instinct was sacrificed to the third-density consciousness. This consciousness is your infinite self." - Quo.

-- Special Meditation October 14, 1992, By L/L Research

Indeed we are most grateful and appreciative of the sacrifice our Bodies made in order to house the individuated fractal consciousness that is 'us'. 'It' loved us so much that it was willing to sacrifice it's own experience for our benefit, and for that I am eternally grateful. I know I do not always show my appreciation, nor may I always treat it with the respect it deserves through poisons ingested which one commonly associates as modern foodstuffs. I may often blame him in the naivety of my own understanding of the situation manifest in the physical, even though it is offering the service of bringing conscious certain distortions or imbalances not aligned with the true nature of the self.

Recently we have developed a more 'intimate' relationship, and rather than identifying myself as him, as many do with the thoughts one harbours, rather seeing it as another sensation or sense being experienced. A beautiful feedback mechanism and symbiosis it is that we share. This instrument temporarily fixated within my consciousness is perfect in every way, and the experience of certain 'needs' are quite fun to fulfill I must say.
I like loneliness. Alone with my toughts makes me feel good. I hope this is not something negative.
(05-05-2013, 11:33 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]I like loneliness. Alone with my toughts makes me feel good. I hope this is not something negative.

Nothing is wrong with loneliness. But, being alone negates experience with others, even animals, or plants. And it is that experience which helps us find our means of service. Service to our self, or service to other selves. Quietness is important to hear the mind, but at some point, a silent person must ripple the waters that surrounds him/her to help himself grow with others.
I treat my body like a beloved 2D 'pet' or vehicle. I have noticed loneliness of the body when I have been without a significant other for a long stretch of time.

I too enjoy solitude for the most part, but that's more in terms of communication/verbalization. To put it simply... I love to cuddle with my wife. Tongue
Having Loki keeps me from too much loneliness. Gives me something to occupy my time. Don't know what I'll do when he passes away eventually.
Since separating from my ex of 13 years and a subsequent failed relationship after her, I find myself lacking the time for such a grand adventure such is the joining of two mates. Once I finally moved back out of my parents house after a year and into my own place coupled with child support resulted in working two jobs with the only days off being the days I have my daughter. This means that the only free time are the few hours between the time I get off from work and I go to bed.

I will admit that at times, the loneliness has consumed me to the point of drinking just to forget about such a thing. Spending ones life with another since the age of 19 makes one dependent in a way of having that other self for everything. I have come to the realization though that being alone at this time is exactly what is needed to work upon myself in ways that I have long neglected.

At times like this, I just sit outside as I am now, put my headphones in, and gaze upon the trees as they ebb and flow by the wind. Connecting with nature is really my only connection outside of work therefore I have come to truly appreciate and even talk to the various trees in my backyard including the most beautiful and gigantic magnolia tree.