Bring4th

Full Version: The Nature of the Veil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The veil is between the conscious and unconscious mind, but some things which are unconscious one time are consciously available at another time, and vice versa, so the veil must be able to move. But how does the veil work?
I want to know if hypnosis allows you to bypass the veil.
(05-07-2013, 12:33 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]The veil is between the conscious and unconscious mind, but some things which are unconscious one time are consciously available at another time, and vice versa, so the veil must be able to move. But how does the veil work?

It's simply a division of consciousness. The threshold between the matrix and potentiator. The veil has many layers. There are many thresholds. Some of them are crossed at death, others take longer still. There are exchanges of information between the surface mind and deeper mind all the time. The barrier between the two is permeable. It just takes a little discipline to consciously take advantage of it.

(05-07-2013, 01:14 AM)Guardian Wrote: [ -> ]I want to know if hypnosis allows you to bypass the veil.

Yes, hypnosis is one way to partially lift the veil for many individuals. Learning to walk the line between waking and sleeping utilizes a similar state of consciousness and works well for peaking through the veil.
(05-07-2013, 12:33 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]The veil is between the conscious and unconscious mind, but some things which are unconscious one time are consciously available at another time, and vice versa, so the veil must be able to move. But how does the veil work?

Ra, 93.20 Wrote:All that you perceive seems to be consciously perceived. This is not the correct supposition. All that you perceive is perceived as catalyst unconsciously. By the, shall we say, time that the mind begins its appreciation of catalyst, that catalyst has been filtered through the veil and in some cases much is veiled in the most apparently clear perception.

The catalyst is all which is unprocessed:

Ra, 93.11 Wrote:In fact all that is unprocessed that has come before the notice of a mind/body/spirit complex is catalyst.

The veil is a forgetting within the deeper mind:

Ra, 105.19 Wrote:It is well to recall that the difference betwixt mind/body/spirits and mind/body/spirit complexes is a forgetting within the deeper mind.

This forgetting can be penetrated by discipline:

Ra, 65.19 Wrote:The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere.

EDIT:
Ra, 63.17 Wrote:Wanderers are third-density activated in mind/body/spirit and are subject to the forgetting which can only be penetrated with disciplined meditation and working.

So, the veil is indeed semi-permeable:

Ra, 83.15 Wrote:Questioner: Is the veil supposed to be what I would call semi-permeable?

Ra: I am Ra. The veil is indeed so.
The Veil is the 'pea soup' of muddled 3d society memes and is reinforced during dreamtime by agents issuing hypnotic commands.
It is the method of keeping consciousness below a certain level of awareness, masking truths.
A false paradigm is then created, a box from which escape is very difficult.
If you are unaware that you are being influenced then you will not be able to effect change.
For example, if one is not aware of the possibility of speaking with guides then due to free will the guides are not allowed to offer their services. There must in this case be a calling.
These hypnotic commands then surface in 3d waking time, often as common sayings such as:
"Everyone has to die", "Everyone has to earn a living", "Ignorance is bliss", "You can't teach an old dog new tricks", etc, etc, etc.
This way a false reality based on consensus is formed, a paradigm that shapes and directs the ongoing 'play'.
Usually for the greater part of the population this muddled 3d 'Weltbild' is enough to keep their consciousness contained within a certain area of the spiral. As soon as someone starts to break out of the mold then there will be efforts made by the loyal opposition to hinder this progress, what we call negative greetings. Thus an area of tension is created. This is the purpose of the veil as a learning tool. It pitts the conscious waking mind against the own subconscious dreaming mind. What we call duality.
Without the introduction of wanderers into the planetary sphere the veil would become so impenetrable that there would literally be no God Source available to the inhabitants. A prison from which escape would be next to impossible. With no knowledge of 'God' there would be no calling and 'life' would be akin to existing under the worst form of slavery. Souls would find themselves 'auto re-incarnating' in an almost endless cycle. They would be trapped in an eternal zone of limited consciousness.
As the wanderer brings with them a certain amount of soul memory they are able to call to the Creator for they recall the Love/Light of their native densities. Thus a window of oppertunity is left ajar.
Their calling is reciprocated by cosmic instreamings, or external influence.
These instreamings can take the form of dreamtime communication by guides, telepathic communications or data streamings during meditation or initiations at certain locations on the earths ley line grid that focus these incoming energies.
Obviously to keep the balance these methods of penetrating the veil are open to wanderers and developed planetary natives of both negative and positive polarity. Thus the alignment of certain monuments to both celestial sources of polarity (orion and sirius for example).
This communication enables catalyst to enter the sphere.
This catalyst is manifest in 3rd density as situations and what we would call challenges in our day to day life. It is the little 'prod' we are given to encourage movement and change from within.
If the veil exists through 3D, I wonder if it exists also in time/space. When I dream, I don't have access to Universal Knowledge. At least not in a form that I understand.

I wonder also if it's easier for a wanderer to penetrate the veil than a 3D native. Or even if a 3D/4D dual body can go across the veil easier.

I understand now that wanderers help make the veil penetrable. But I don't think Logos set up the veil to be impenetrable. It is very thick, with many layers. As anagogy says, some take longer than death to cross. I wonder when walking the steps of light when we finally find ourselves in 4D, if the veil is then gone. Or does it take awhile still?

Unbound

(04-04-2014, 10:52 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If the veil exists through 3D, I wonder if it exists also in time/space. When I dream, I don't have access to Universal Knowledge. At least not in a form that I understand.

I wonder also if it's easier for a wanderer to penetrate the veil than a 3D native. Or even if a 3D/4D dual body can go across the veil easier.

I understand now that wanderers help make the veil penetrable. But I don't think Logos set up the veil to be impenetrable. It is very thick, with many layers. As anagogy says, some take longer than death to cross. I wonder when walking the steps of light when we finally find ourselves in 4D, if the veil is then gone. Or does it take awhile still?

I believe Ra said the veil is strictly a space/time phenomenon.
Yes, it's a space/time phenomenon due to the nature of what may be expressed as a body principle in 3D. The 3D vibration physically provides only a limited connection to mind which is experienced as general awareness. Dual-activated can naturally view interiorities (transparency of being), to some extent, due to more time/space awareness. The lack of time/space awareness results in only a partial consideration of what constitutes physicality and its laws, hence the difficulties involved in understanding quantum or astronomical phenomena - the realms of the very small, very large, or very fast.
How come when I'm in a dream in time/space I don't recall all my past lives, if I am no longer veiled there?
(04-05-2014, 02:39 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]How come when I'm in a dream in time/space I don't recall all my past lives, if I am no longer veiled there?

You're grounded in a 3D body and the pattern of mind which accepts the dream info is of that vibration. You're not "in" time/space any more than you are "in" your unconscious mind.