Bring4th

Full Version: Benefit of being of the earth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems to me as though everyone feels as though they are a wanderer. I've had the thought lately that being of the Earth would be pretty cool as well. You'd get a massive, massive soul group that you would get to be a part of.

I just think that the soul group that forms from this harvest will be unique in the universe.

Another random thought which I'm pretty sure isn't the case, but fits in the category of wouldn't this be cool: What if each wanderer that was incarnate to help out the people on earth actually ended up sending that incarnation into the new soul group.

Random musings. :p
I don't think prior experience before the veil makes much difference except to the personal catalyst of the entity. My understanding is that no matter what memory complex you came from the end product will be the same for all involved, are we not here to bring this experience to our memory complex anyway?
(05-07-2013, 11:45 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]It seems to me as though everyone feels as though they are a wanderer. I've had the thought lately that being of the Earth would be pretty cool as well. You'd get a massive, massive soul group that you would get to be a part of.

I just think that the soul group that forms from this harvest will be unique in the universe.

Another random thought which I'm pretty sure isn't the case, but fits in the category of wouldn't this be cool: What if each wanderer that was incarnate to help out the people on earth actually ended up sending that incarnation into the new soul group.

Random musings. :p

I like the idea, but been realistic, this planet is in quarantine for something very grave, otherwise the guardians wouldn't have quarantine the entire planet. And I get a felling that this quarantine is gonna take a long while to even get even alleviated, nevertheless lifting the quarantine.

I've said it before and I say it again, I feel very privileged to be here and now. The feeling one gets when you honestly help wholeheartedly is just great, and the idea of helping a soul realize that He or She is something greater than this seems to be, it's just overwhelming.
Since I've read the Law of One, I've not seen Earth as my home. I'm a starseed, from a star family that I miss very much. I can't even imagine the planets and stars I had left behind to come here. Life has been a source of aggravation for me, though it's had it's moments of joy. I almost can't wait for the life between lives, so I can experience that bliss once more. Though I can't be sure. I could be an Earth native, and not realize it. But wanderer resonates more with me.
Carla says in Chapter One of A Wanderer's Handbook:

"Whether we style ourselves as ETs or Earth natives, we are those who have awakened spiritually to wander in search of our source and ending. We have awakened to the beauty and the high principles of unity, service and love, and we are searching for ways to bring these elements into our everyday life."

I believe I am of the Earth. As such, I say thank you to any who have given up a different home to come here and help us graduate.
I am not of the earth but I am delighted to be able to be here and assist in your Graduation.
It has been, for the most part, very hard.
No one said it would be easy.

The Scientist is one of my favorites. I also like Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.
Agreed, it has been very hard.
It was a shame I had to part from my home.

Ashim, here is a video that plays the Scientist, and is a Tour through Reality. It's a nice video.

No matter where I am, I am home.
Some of the music here is good, and the drugs and certain people make life bearable.
I love being here, honestly.

Unbound

I love being here too!

Also, as I understand nearly every single soul that comes to Earth has to incarnate through one of the Earthen soul families, so you can't really come to the Earth without becoming involved with the Earth families. The pantheon family that I am part of is heavily intertwined with the Earth and rooted in its energies, but my soul essence did not originate here, I was "adopted" you could say.

Also, the quarantine is lifted/being lifted, already.
Coming here was like responding out of instinct to a crying baby.
It's about allowing others to feel the love and joy that you have already experienced.
This involves a sharing of their pain, fear and horror.
Before coming here the experience was 'unthinkable', there was just no reference point.
Would I do it again?
Hell yes.
I would do anything in order to serve to my highest potential.
I do think however that we deserve a period of relaxation and 'holiday' after all these trials and tribulations.
(05-09-2013, 09:59 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]No matter where I am, I am home.

Home is wherever I am! I agree but........after this Great Adventure I am no doubt going 'Home!'

The hardest part I suppose has been to realizing that I am here to help humanity Graduate and I am loving every moment of it! It has been frustrating at times but the more I realize I cannot impose on their Free Will the better it is getting. These days I am becoming better at helping people who want my help and not forcing my help upon others.

Personally, the following song sums up the way I feel these days on this topic.

(05-15-2013, 02:29 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2013, 09:59 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]No matter where I am, I am home.

Home is wherever I am! I agree but........after this Great Adventure I am no doubt going 'Home!'

The hardest part I suppose has been to realizing that I am here to help humanity Graduate and I am loving every moment of it! It has been frustrating at times but the more I realize I cannot impose on their Free Will the better it is getting. These days I am becoming better at helping people who want my help and not forcing my help upon others.

You know it's funny b/c last night outside having a smoke while my wife and kids were sleeping I has a real moment. One that I was flooded with gratitude for how AWESOME this Game really is. I just had twins May 1st and for whatever reason each day lately I am becoming better and better at living in the moment. So much so that I can be in the moment and completely realize that at that time I am making history (for myself) and creating memories/experiences and I have never been so in tune w/ the Universe!

Personally, the following song sums up the way I feel these days on this topic.

(05-08-2013, 05:00 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]The Scientist is one of my favorites. I also like Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.
Agreed, it has been very hard.
It was a shame I had to part from my home.

Ashim, here is a video that plays the Scientist, and is a Tour through Reality. It's a nice video.

Wolf why do you say 'had' to part from Home? Who or what forced You to come?

And do You think that in the end when the Show's over You will be glad You created more experiences for Your Self?
I don't know why I came here. Probably to satisfy some past life karma.
In the end I think it will be worth it. It will be good to have created
more experiences for myself. But I do miss the other side, and from
what I read of higher densities, I miss that too, if I can even remember it.
Benefit of being of the earth? Front row seats in one of the most awesome cosmic shows present in the now.