Bring4th

Full Version: question on 700 yr old aging process
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this may seem like a silly/flippant question, but here goes.

let us say that we had the 'normal' ageing process for 3rd density. That is, we lived for 700-900 years.

what would ageing look like?

I mean, would you still become an 'adult' at age 20, and then 'slowly' age over the next 600 years, going through the same physical changes as a 20-60 year old, but just over a longer span?

and what would reproductive cycles be like for women? I mean, could a woman become a mother of 400 kids?? it would seem not, because the populations back then stayed very low, but would it be possible, if such a woman wanted such a thing???

thank you kind forum for your indulgence in these idle questions.
I've mused along the same lines. Would everything be 10 times slower? Maybe we wouldn't be sexually mature until 130-150 or so. If pregnancies lasted nine years instead of nine months, I guess women might choose rapid aging after all...

And does the rapid aging affect second density? It's not like ape lifespans are especially long at the moment.
Here's some little thoughts you can take or leave.

I think it would be as you said, that you age normally until adulthood and then the aging process slows down, but also that you could choose to look older or younger because you would have more control over your body. I also think that the aging process would be different, not so much the sort of withering away that we see today but more of a gain in dignity and presence not accompanied by as much of a loss in vitality.

In the book 2150AD they touch on the topic of reproductive cycles of humans in societies with longer lifespans and in it the women no longer menstruate except when they have expressly decided to have a child, which is somewhat rare since the society in that novel strives to keep the population low.
(05-10-2013, 07:28 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]And does the rapid aging affect second density? It's not like ape lifespans are especially long at the moment.

yah, I thought the same thing a little while after posting.

man's distortions don't just affect him, they affected the entire planetary web:

60.20 When an entire planetary system of peoples and cultures repeatedly experiences disharmony on a great scale the earth under the feet of these entities shall begin to resonate with this disharmony.

so perhaps they got short shrift as well Sad
(05-10-2013, 02:12 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]this may seem like a silly/flippant question, but here goes.

let us say that we had the 'normal' ageing process for 3rd density. That is, we lived for 700-900 years.

what would ageing look like?

I mean, would you still become an 'adult' at age 20, and then 'slowly' age over the next 600 years, going through the same physical changes as a 20-60 year old, but just over a longer span?

and what would reproductive cycles be like for women? I mean, could a woman become a mother of 400 kids?? it would seem not, because the populations back then stayed very low, but would it be possible, if such a woman wanted such a thing???

thank you kind forum for your indulgence in these idle questions.

From a biological standpoint, what aging involves primarily is the failure of your cells to continue to replicate themselves. Some cells are called "immortal" because they have no hayflick limit, or that is to say, no biological limit to the amount of times they may replicate themselves. Cancer cells have this property.

So in the situation where we lived around 900 years long, I would bet that adulthood would be reached in the normal amount of time, and the ability of your cells to continuously replicate themselves would simply last much much longer, and then when this began to fail, the normal aging/deterioration effect would take hold. And of course, Ra has told us that in the perfectly balanced entity, no visible aging would even take place, merely a weariness towards the end of the incarnation. However, that would be more the exception than the rule.

And I would think the reproductive potential of a woman in that situation would be viable up to several hundred years of age. The perfectly balanced entity would be viable the whole incarnation.

Zachary

(05-10-2013, 07:28 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]I've mused along the same lines. Would everything be 10 times slower? Maybe we wouldn't be sexually mature until 130-150 or so. If pregnancies lasted nine years instead of nine months, I guess women might choose rapid aging after all...

And does the rapid aging affect second density? It's not like ape lifespans are especially long at the moment.
lol @ a 9 year pregnancy. that would be something, wouldn't it?

I have the feeling that it would be similar to how we age now only the deteriorating aspect would be a much slower process and less 'intense'. I don't think it means at 20 years old we would look like a 5 year old, for example.
probably extended years of each period. assuming human life is 100 yrs,
we can multiply by 7.