Bring4th

Full Version: A dream a head of the head.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so here's my suggestion.

Anyone wishing to do so may ask for a visit from me. Under general conditions of friendliness. I retain the right to act as I darn well please but I recommend we remain on friend terms throughout. If I sense otherwise I might just become bored and drift off.

I may appear as roughly speaking, a head, a floating head, a bearded floating head, some sort of self indulgent god figure, or some form of semi mocking avatar ala Jack Black or Austin Powers (who ever his real name is), but with kind of "me" written on it.

I suggest you all ask that you dream that dream figure of me and that my higher self + your higher self arrange it to happen and leave the details up to them (it works best that way as always).

After that is done you may report any results here of my possible appearances in your dreams.

Please no worship!

BigSmile

Let the humor begin. Any dreams of bearded people may be attributed flimsily to me.
Don't you try and infiltrate my mindscapes Sad
Awww *floats around and goes aww* shucks*

*Edit: Is it All shuck or Aww shucks. I think my human to Goofy translator might be a bit off.
I'd love a visitation by the Big Giant Head