Bring4th

Full Version: Psychic Abilities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am starting to think that everyone has access to psychic abilities; just that most of us have not been trained how to use them.

I mean, the experiments with Remote Viewing showed that you can take a group of people, and grade them in terms of 'native ability', but that everyone can improve on where they are.

I mean, everyone has a pineal gland, right? and everyone accesses altered states of consciousness via sleeping and dreams every night.

maybe we have this belief pattern that some people are born psychics and have various spiritual abilities like reading auras and energy patterns, and no doubt they have these gifts, but that everyone else is absent these.

maybe its another layer of disempowerment I am challenging in myself - that the "I can't do this" does not apply here either.
Hey I just watched a 5min video on youtube on how to see auras and guess what ........IT FREEKIN WORKED.......I CAN TOTALLY SEE IT......well ummm just the energy closest to the body cause ummm thats all he taught us....hahahaha....but I can see it, its sooooo cool and easy!!

Im so glad I watched it Im really gonna practise hard and maybe see if that cat has a part 2 video and watch it also....hahaha!!

woooohoooo!!!
Not all psychic feats are thanks to the pineal gland. Many of them are thanks to your most expansive energies.
(05-11-2013, 06:45 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I am starting to think that everyone has access to psychic abilities; just that most of us have not been trained how to use them.

There are different channels in our nervous system that can be activated by our DNA. There will be some pre-activated, some that may not have the option. Each channel can be switched on/off through belief structure. This can be seen in hypnosis when you change or modify one sensory input of a person and they are completely unaware of it.

I am finding hypnosis to be an invaluable tool for accelerating the creation/modification of the personality construct. If you understand that a successful life is based upon the perception after senses it becomes an easy thing to make any life successful. Very happy my guides shoved my nose into it.

Brittany

It's true. Some would have to work harder than others, but with the right effort anyone can be "psychic". These abilities are our birthright, not the special marker of a chosen few.

Unbound

Everyone has some natural psychic ability, the difficulty is usually recognizing and accepting the natural tendencies. Some people completely neglect their natural abilities because they are so caught up in trying to have certain abilities that they perceive in others, and then get upset with themselves when they don't have "those" abilities.

Everyone has an etheric body, this is unavoidable, everyone has a mental and emotional body, this is unavoidable, everyone is incarnated with a physical body that receives vibrations from their higher bodies in a way that is reflective of the capacities of their higher self.

Thereby, a natural clairvoyant may have a very difficult time with astral travel. Or someone who is very good at visualization may have difficulties with empathy. Or someone who is naturally an outwards radiating person may have a very hard creating an inward, absorbing movement of energy.

These are all things which come down to the basic idea of, "Know thyself.", so not merely what you can do, or not do, but rather look at the ways that a strength in one area may result in a loss of strength in another, and then finding ways to balance out and supplement your abilities by adding them together.
(05-11-2013, 04:46 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]look at the ways that a strength in one area may result in a loss of strength in another,

These are my findings. My mother had lost her vision and so her third eye kicked in. Now that her vision has returned she finds that she does not "see" with third eye as much.
[Image: 6a00d8341c892053ef0115706c7f2d970b-800wi]