Bring4th

Full Version: So the whole universe is one body?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If so, who's controlling this body? The 8th density beings of the council?
Something of reference would be helpful.
(05-12-2013, 08:07 AM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]Something of reference would be helpful.

At the 7th density, there is no polarity, no duality, no seperation of other selves, but only wholeness or oneness. It is the universal logos that represent the full body and also an exit point in spacetime to return to the infinity creator.

Ra said that his "teachers" left the spacetime continuum and began their journey to the infinity creator.
probably the beings beyond 7d are controlling the universe. since in 8d you leave the universe and gain ability to be a Logos imho.
There is no control.
There was the idea to play a game, the game of Polarity Integration.
This involves Free Will of induviduated Souls, sparks of the One Infinite Creator (who does not actually create).
Those of other universes decided this would be the best way for the Creator to know itself.
There is supervision but the game is allowed to progress with as little divine intervention as determined possible.
All intervention causes karmic binding, not something that Creator Gods particularly desire, although there is bias, albeit very subtle.
You could think of it as being very subtle removal of distortion.
There are those of the vibration of Unity that oversee all 'goings on' in this part of the Creation. They are also called Guardians.
They are on the threshold of 7th density. When you reach 8th there are no limits to travel.
Always was a keen tourist.
I thought you lose your identity at 8th density, and starting to at 7th. Though you are still you, correct?
And don't you approach 7th density as a social memory complex rather than as an individual?
What I have read in the LOO is that the members of the council, these 8 density guardians, need a place in the spacetime continuum, in the rings of Saturn. Why they need a location if 8 density is outside time and space?
(05-12-2013, 12:16 PM)bosphorus Wrote: [ -> ]probably the beings beyond 7d are controlling the universe. since in 8d you leave the universe and gain ability to be a Logos imho.

If I became a Logos, I'd want to create a cartoon universe. Though there would still be physics and rules so it doesn't become chaotic. I'd love to see all my favorite characters come to life.
(05-12-2013, 01:44 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I thought you lose your identity at 8th density, and starting to at 7th. Though you are still you, correct?
And don't you approach 7th density as a social memory complex rather than as an individual?

it's probably as individual. though you may postpone it
(05-12-2013, 01:47 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]What I have read in the LOO is that the members of the council, these 8 density guardians, need a place in the spacetime continuum, in the rings of Saturn. Why they need a location if 8 density is outside time and space?

I wonder if 8 density is visible to those of 4th density.

(05-12-2013, 01:48 PM)bosphorus Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2013, 01:44 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I thought you lose your identity at 8th density, and starting to at 7th. Though you are still you, correct?

it's probably as individual. though you may postpone it

You mean postpone until your social memory complex is ready? I'd want to go as a group rather than by myself. Like Ra, they still have several million years till they're ready for 7th.
(05-12-2013, 01:49 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2013, 01:47 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]What I have read in the LOO is that the members of the council, these 8 density guardians, need a place in the spacetime continuum, in the rings of Saturn. Why they need a location if 8 density is outside time and space?

I wonder if 8 density is visible to those of 4th density.

only densities lower to a person's are visible to him. for example 4th can't see 5th

Identity simply means that you associate with one portion of the creation more than the other. This is a distortion.

Having no identity does not mean that you stop existing, it means that you no longer identify with one group over the other, or that you have no bias.
You still remain a soul with free will.
If you are able, at will, to 'walk in' or become an avatar you will have infinite 'identities'. Thus many beings choose to have no name and be recognized simply by their energy signature.
The social memory complex is the 'inhabitants world' of the planetary Logos, by definition 'one' being, eg: Lucifer, Yahweh, Ra, etc.
If you are a planetary Logos then you have a social memory complex 'dragging' behind you, so to speak. Your 'family'.
Gemini, I don't think higher density beings are visible for the lower ones. I an entity is a full octave above another, then he/she will be invisible for the other. Thats why we can't see 4th density entities.
So in 7th density you stop incarnating, and exist solely in time/space, correct? So you'd be approaching Creator as one "individual", while still being connected to your social memory complex? Each "individual" has their own rate of approach?
You are the universe. You are in control of everything. The Law of One makes this answer so very simple, all the other 8D/7D, creator gods, etc... are YOU. You are every emotion, thought, being, and thing. You are. This is the Law of One.

I'm not saying the responses are wrong but rather the full scope is missing. Every part is the whole. Find yourself looking into the finite and you will see the finite, but look into the eyes of the infinite one and you will see all. The answer to all things lie in the understanding of the Law of One.
(05-12-2013, 02:07 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So in 7th density you stop incarnating, and exist solely in time/space, correct? So you'd be approaching Creator as one "individual", while still being connected to your social memory complex? Each "individual" has their own rate of approach?

Gemini, you incarnate every time you have a dream experience (for example).
Incarnation is not just 'being born of a human mother etc'.
An incarnation is an appearance.
Every social memory complex is a spiral, a knot, the oversoul being the highest denisty/octave of the most spiritually advanced member of the complex.
For example Lucifer at 6th and 6th sub-octave etc. This does not mean that all beings within the complex have actuated this level, rather it is in potentiation. Thus in religious terms 'The Father' and the 'Son'.
7th density is actually a physical density of experience.
There are (we remember) s ofonly 4 dimension space/time, the other levels are akin to more advanced patterns of thought, not to spacial dimensions.
4th being the non physical gateway (where you go when you 'die') after progressing through the astral planes, 5th, a physical density of fine matter, 6th a non physical etheric realm.
Ashim, you mentioned before that you work out karma in 7th density as well. Is that why you're saying it's physical, where 6 is non-physical?
I've referenced this before, a laconic poem I've written some time ago.

"Our bodies are moving, our minds are still, and our Soul is conscious."

This poem is always true - it accurately describes every moment to ever exist. All form, including our bodies, are made of 'energy,' which is another word for movement - our bodies are movement so they're always moving. Our mind is more like empty space, and thoughts are the passing forms of the mind. We can add another layer of depth here and say that since all experience is subjective and exists in the mind, the body is actually just a physical thought-form. It's all holographic basically.

Anyway, yes, the universe is a single being. Its body is movement itself, its mind is stillness itself, and its Soul is consciousness itself. This is as simple as I can explain.
The Universal Mind controls the Universal Body. But it's not the way you would think. Do you control what one of your liver cells does? You only control the unity.
Everybody! We are thinking small here. (I know, we are talking about timelessness and infinity already)

Just take a look at this
http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/...verse.html

The matter in the Universe is aranged just like a fractal of the connections in a brain. All the matter we can see is just in a tiny portion of the brain of whatever is above 8th density. We are thoughts and dreams and neural connections of some infinitely complex entitiy in the Octave above 8th.

We are fractals of fractals. Our brain looks like the universe which is a brain... and you can keep going to the next octave.
(05-14-2013, 01:51 PM)BuddhistJedi Wrote: [ -> ]We are fractals of fractals. Our brain looks like the universe which is a brain... and you can keep going to the next octave.

You assume that the brain (the organic one within our skulls) is the only 'brain'. It is an organ that enables us to house our knowledge and limited in its function. The heart is another form of brain which is the center of 'wisdom'. We might be the 'rhythm and flow' of the heartbeat of the being called universe. wow that sounds so cheesy lol

Unbound

I do.
(05-14-2013, 06:00 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]I do.

You understand, my friend.
The whole Universe is one body?

When I was ten years old, I wondered whether the stars and constellations and galaxies in the night sky were atoms and molecules that form the body of God or Creator.

I still wonder about that.
(05-14-2013, 06:00 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]I do.

By the power vested in me, by me, just now. I pronounce you Man and Universe. You may now engage in sex of the full fusion nature.