Bring4th

Full Version: Positive polarization by serving the body.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Over the course of the past few years in practicing the path of the adept and closely studying and consciously polarizing positively I've realized something in the past few months when I met a fellow light worker through a friend who I meditate with regularly.

This man was positively orientated yet his slant was new to me.

He stated he views his physical body as another self and thus in some instances when his body is tired or in need of something he will put service towards his body in a way that is usually seen as service to self over others. For example taking a drink of water that is being shared before another because the body is extremely thirsty. It is the intent of course!

Yet, his perspective changes it all. He said "I feel the sorrow and sadness of my physical body and disregard all else to partake in service to the physical body which carries the burden of my choices and actions".

It was an epiphany in that all this time that I would sometimes ignore my physical body who serves me unconditionally every day to serve another self.

The 2nd density bio-chemical body is an another self and, although to some its difficult to distinguish the difference, the body too can be served in a positive oriented matter.
yah, this is true Mr One.

if you think of yourself as 'pure awareness', and then consider your interactions as being reponses to 'calls for help', then that pure awareness is just answering calls for service, your physical body just being another agent in this cosmos that may call.

Ra describes in poetically as thus: (inverting the analogy)

- -

14.18 The One Being of the creation is like unto a body, if you will accept this third-density analogy. Would we ignore a pain in the leg? A bruise upon the skin? A cut which is festering? No. There is no ignoring a call. We, the entities of sorrow, choose as our service the attempt to heal the sorrow which we are calling analogous to the pains of a physical body complex distortion.
I believe there was something about respecting the body, in a section on healing in the Law of One.

It is one of my most relevant catalysts. I have type 1 diabetes, which is fine when everything is fine, but anything which goes wrong has a bit of a knock on effect.

I also have a past life history of abusing the body. (And in this life have quite the addictive personality.)

To stay off ALL indulgent things is difficult I would say. But to stay off all but one indulgence is not quite so difficult psychologically. One indulgence quickly though expands itself to a lot of indulgences.
Plenum made a fairly similar thread here which I'll link for reference: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=7152

If one sees their thoughts as merely another sense or perception of the Body, much like taste and smell, rather than identifying themselves as the thoughts, it will open new doors of awareness. Much like 'pain' is a physical sensation through the faculties of touch which is not 'preferred' and thus is an indicator by the Body to move ones Body away from whatever the source may be, so does negative thoughts also serve as an indicator and a service by the Body to move away from the genesis of those thoughts, or rather I should say to seek to address/integrate that catalyst which may be found through discovery of the process or 'root' underlying said thought.
A healthy meal we would only eat for a good working 'vehicle' which we probably use, if we are on this site, for service to others.

An unhealthy meal we are going with our preferences, and would probably be doing it as a means to 'escape' from the world.

Although perhaps there are exceptions. A lot of people might function well with fast sugar combined with exercise for example.