Bring4th

Full Version: What I'm learning now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I invite you to share your personal revelations.

Here is one I'm teaching myself:

Procrastination = energy block.

Which comes first? It can go either way. If I take action to carry out the things I've been wanting to do, it unblocks huge amounts of energy.

If I meditate and remove energy blocks that way, same result.

Looking forward to hearing what others are learning on their spiritual path.
I have that problem of procrastination that I am working on. It tends to lead to many disappointments especially in career & relationship goals. Yet procrastination can also be a sign of resistance to the environment that you reject. Notice that creativity is being squashed by the Zeta Riticulins through the elites, & using light I reject that & find it difficult to do remedial work which there is very little to learn, & all the drama that brings nothing but dark energy.
For quite some time now, I've been dealing with the realization that everything that is occurring in my life, be it wanted or unwanted, was ultimately invited by my thoughts. I'm also dealing with the realization that long-term thoughts have a sort of momentum to them which cannot be turned around instantly. It's a bit like turning a cruise liner around, it takes some energy to deviate from our habituated patterns of thought.

So, to summarize, I'm learning to not be so sloppy with my thoughts.
I'm learning to be content with what comes my way, and to have good intentions. Even if I don't act in a negative manner, if I intended to do so, this can create karma. I also may need to volunteer at some places to make up for past mistakes. I want my life to be meaningful when I have passed on.

Or well, it doesn't have to be meaningful, but just that I want to learn the lessons I'm here to learn. I want to try to avoid reincarnating again if that is possible.
Can elaborate and maybe give me an example?

I ask because I frequently procrastination on things that are not important to me but may seem important to others, but I rarely procrastinate on things close to my desires.

(05-13-2013, 04:45 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]I invite you to share your personal revelations.

Which comes first? It can go either way. If I take action to carry out the things I've been wanting to do, it unblocks huge amounts of energy.

That you can keep yourself at a healthy state of energy indefinently if you want but that is cheating.

Edit: Also, sometimes there is nothing to do but to admit you're a monster.

These would be my 2 major lessons of the past few days.

Aloneness

(05-14-2013, 05:04 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]That you can keep yourself at a healthy state of energy indefinently if you want but that is cheating.

How?
A lot of it has been kind of 'tuning' myself, getting rid of little things that de rail the train from the metaphorical track.

One was to do with health.

One was to do with behaviour not noticed as being potentially unethical.
I've been learning that I can just say no to the urges that lead me to do things I would later regret.
(05-14-2013, 06:06 AM)Aloneness Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2013, 05:04 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]That you can keep yourself at a healthy state of energy indefinently if you want but that is cheating.

How?

Healing is done in the time/space portion of the mind/body/spirit complex, is adopted by the form-making or etheric body, and is then given to the space/time physical illusion for use in the activated yellow-ray mind/body/spirit complex. It is the adoption of the configuration which you call health by the etheric body in time/space which is the key to what you call health, not any event which occurs in space/time. In this process you may see the transdimensional aspect of what you call will, for it is the will, the seeking, the desire of the entity which causes the indigo body to use the novel configuration and to reform the body which exists in space/time. This is done in an instant and may be said to operate without regard to time.

In each case of what you would call ill health one or more of these energy centers is blocked. The intelligence of the mind/body/spirit complex needs then to be alerted either by the self as healer or by the catalyst of another healer, as we have said before.

Create 2 subset personalities. 1 to make instant decisions on law 1. 2 to make instant decisions on law 2. Make other personalities observe the 2. Be always healthy.

Yes its a dumb simplification but hey, s*** works. Tho it does tend to make you a bit ill in the head but hey its all relative ;D (Being a walking avatar might not be a good thing for you, in terms of human interactions, but I didn't say its smart, just that its possible to be always healthy). Point being that your balance is most likely not the one with no ill-health.
Procrastination could also be an indication of doing something not aligned with ones 'purpose', for lack of a better term.

Edit: I have just come to learn that the sensations in my crown are now becoming a sort of 'feedback system' in that I will feel slight pressure when I partake in activities which do not 'resonate' with those new patterns of belief and thought processes I have adopted as of late. Pretty cool I thought.
(05-14-2013, 10:33 AM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]Procrastination could also be an indication of doing something not aligned with ones 'purpose', for lack of a better term.

Edit: I have just come to learn that the sensations in my crown are now becoming a sort of 'feedback system' in that I will feel slight pressure when I partake in activities which do not 'resonate' with those new patterns of belief and thought processes I have adopted as of late. Pretty cool I thought.

I've noticed the opposite, when I am doing something that does resonate with my thoughts or if I have an idea at just the right time I get a tingly sensation all over my crown area.
(05-14-2013, 10:48 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]'ve noticed the opposite, when I am doing something that does resonate with my thoughts or if I have an idea at just the right time I get a tingly sensation all over my crown area.

Hmm, Interesting stuff. I get the tingly or 'shivering' sensation over my Body as you mentioned but mine is quite the opposite regarding the Crown. I've had what I understand to be quite a high frequency of energy being funnelled into my crown from my Guides this past month in order to assist me in deprogramming and removing all patterns of belief that no longer 'resonate', and I've had quite the pressure around the cranial there as a result. This has somewhat subsided recently as my Body has learnt to harbour and adjust to this and I no longer feel it, but when I do it's always when I'm looking or partaking in something 'negative'. As I understand the sensation felt is not of the 'energy' itself, but rather the sensation born as a result of the discord in our current vibration and that which the activity induces within oneself, or rather being aware of this the discord, and that is translated into what is felt.
(05-14-2013, 12:30 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Can elaborate and maybe give me an example?

I ask because I frequently procrastination on things that are not important to me but may seem important to others, but I rarely procrastinate on things close to my desires.

(05-13-2013, 04:45 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]I invite you to share your personal revelations.

I'm not talking about things like washing the dishes or vacuuming, although I find even things like that usually unblock energy for me. I'm really talking about special projects I "want" to bring out of the realm of intention and begin actualizing them - such as working on some writing I've undertaken.

I'm also not talking about things that other people may think I should do or that I don't really want to do at all.

Another thing that's involved for me is letting others do some of the heavy lifting. (Instead of thinking that I must do it all myself because no one else can do anything as well as I can.)

(05-14-2013, 10:25 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2013, 06:06 AM)Aloneness Wrote: [ -> ]

How?

Healing is done in the time/space portion of the mind/body/spirit complex, is adopted by the form-making or etheric body, and is then given to the space/time physical illusion for use in the activated yellow-ray mind/body/spirit complex. It is the adoption of the configuration which you call health by the etheric body in time/space which is the key to what you call health, not any event which occurs in space/time. In this process you may see the transdimensional aspect of what you call will, for it is the will, the seeking, the desire of the entity which causes the indigo body to use the novel configuration and to reform the body which exists in space/time. This is done in an instant and may be said to operate without regard to time.

In each case of what you would call ill health one or more of these energy centers is blocked. The intelligence of the mind/body/spirit complex needs then to be alerted either by the self as healer or by the catalyst of another healer, as we have said before.

Create 2 subset personalities. 1 to make instant decisions on law 1. 2 to make instant decisions on law 2. Make other personalities observe the 2. Be always healthy.

Yes its a dumb simplification but hey, s*** works. Tho it does tend to make you a bit ill in the head but hey its all relative ;D (Being a walking avatar might not be a good thing for you, in terms of human interactions, but I didn't say its smart, just that its possible to be always healthy). Point being that your balance is most likely not the one with no ill-health.

Amazingly, I think I actually get what you're saying. (Amazing because it's pretty far out there to be asking oneself the question of whether or not one really wants to live forever in this physical body. Many people would think that is just an idle thought, but I understand you to believe that it's quite possible but maybe not such a good idea.)
This whole question is so difficult to grasp. I mean theoretically we should all live perfect healthy lives forever because due to reincarnation and stuff like that, that's essentially exactly what we are doing, we're not just aware of it at all times due to this thing called the veil.

Unbound

The key to immortality is to not die.
I actually feel myself wanting to transition often. I also want to be here, be strong, healthy and happy and involved.

A new revelation today:

Choosing = deciding = will

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=choosing

Aloneness

I've "learned" it's not necessary try or learn. It's quite alright to just be whom- or whatever you choose to be.