Bring4th

Full Version: Crystallisation of the Chakras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I am beginning to understand what Ra meant by 'crystallization of the chakras'.

if we go with the understanding that the 7 chakras represent various portions of the mind that have to do with certain functionings or understandings, ie red chakra represents understandings of the mind to do with survival, orange chakra to do with personal power, etc, then when those 'understandings of the mind' are so well understood and integrated, then those understandings themselves are 'crystallized' or form structures in the mind. The chakras themselves are just physical or energetic representations of those understandings.

so when things are crystallized in consciousness (ie well understood, integrated, and articulated), they are then 'crystallised' in the physical, or energetic representation, ie the energy centres.

- -

the 7 chakras just represent the 7 areas or broad divisions of the 3d mind as it navigates 3rd density.

going with that logic, it would seem that there would only be 'one' primary 3rd density body with these associated 7 chakras. Hence I will need to address my understandings of the '1 body in each density or 7 bodies in each density' thread.
Your post is in 100% resonance with my experiences of starting the process of crystallizing my own chakras.

It's all about the beliefs, yo.
(05-14-2013, 01:06 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]the 7 chakras just represent the 7 areas or broad divisions of the 3d mind as it navigates 3rd density.

going with that logic, it would seem that there would only be 'one' primary 3rd density body with these associated 7 chakras. Hence I will need to address my understandings of the '1 body in each density or 7 bodies in each density' thread.

Respectfully, Plenum, I disagree.

I agree with you in the crystallization process, but that has nothing to do - as far as I understand it - with the number of bodies you currently have or have to potential to have. It would still mean that when you gain an increased understanding and crystalize it, your consciusness resides in the body that is now more representative if what you truly are at that exact moment. Which means that there are still an infinite amount of bodies to reside in, and you are always experiencing the current one, and the current one only. Others might appear in your mind in the forms of inspirations of fears, which you could tune into, if you want (i.e. thriving for a better shape of body, fearing cancer, etc.)
greetings Oldern!

yah, I am still navigating and formulating these understandings, and hopefully with some direct experience, I will be able to say something more concrete.

my main emphasis of work has always been working with the mind directly, and specifically, with the archetypal level of mind. These investigations have been taken to quite a satisfactory level for me at the moment.

my current emphasis has shifted to bridging these understandings of the deep mind into the energy centres, and seeing where, if any, the causative factors are. As an offhand extension, I threw in some thoughts about the other 'bodies' that Ra mentions - the astral, the devachanic, the etheric, the buddhic - and wondering how they fit in.

but yeah, at present, still speculative. Direct experience should address that Smile
Thought affects form. The physical vehicle in essence is energy crystallized within various intricate lattices from molecular structures of elements we are all familiar with.

Just as the molecular structures of 'Water' can be 'programmed' or shaped by thought so does this principle apply to the body. A more 'harmonized' thought process will allow the Body and the various interfaces between the 'physical' and 'energetic' commonly known as the Chakras or energy vortices to follow a more streamlined form in their molecular structures, allowing for a more efficient facilitation of energy. Thoughts that are 'disharmonized' will trickle down to the Body structure quite literally in that the various portions of the body complex will not be able to crystallize in a form that is considered efficient or conducive to the higher frequencies. It is known that the various energy vortices have 'resonant frequencies' attached to them and as such thought which is not aligned or in the 'bandwidth' of such frequencies will cause the Chakras to vibrate out of tandem and in a manner which is considered inefficient.

Thus then, it is not about directly affecting the Chakras, for their states are only circumstantial and should only be considered an indicator, but rather to work on ones thought processes and to remove 'extremities' in ones perception so that one is not constantly subjected from low to high frequential condition, but rather to maintain a consistent 'high' and more 'streamlined' state of mind, which will then be reflected within the state of Body and the various interfaces. This will come about through balance when the Mind is in 'sync' with Spirit.
(05-14-2013, 08:25 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]greetings Oldern!

yah, I am still navigating and formulating these understandings, and hopefully with some direct experience, I will be able to say something more concrete.

my main emphasis of work has always been working with the mind directly, and specifically, with the archetypal level of mind. These investigations have been taken to quite a satisfactory level for me at the moment.

my current emphasis has shifted to bridging these understandings of the deep mind into the energy centres, and seeing where, if any, the causative factors are. As an offhand extension, I threw in some thoughts about the other 'bodies' that Ra mentions - the astral, the devachanic, the etheric, the buddhic - and wondering how they fit in.

but yeah, at present, still speculative. Direct experience should address that Smile

I can share an experience with you, if you would like. A few months ago when I realized that I moved away from my daily meditation sessions (there are times when that is simply not an option, and I am not complaining), I decided to go back to the place which is kinda between our reality and the astral. In here, I started an energy-work, and then when I was having trouble actually using my body as a conduit, a thought hit me - almost like my higher self directly talking to me-. That thought was: "You currently might not experience a body without limits, but you indeed have one". And then I got prompted to simply use lightbodies for the work instead of trying to focus them with the way I imagine myself to be in real life. Needless to say, it was a liberating experience.
yah, thanks for that Oldern. Nothing like direct experience to shed light on a topic Smile

so you can 'shift your awareness' or consciousness to those lightbodies, and then do 'work' or have experiences that way?

this is very much new area for me.
(05-14-2013, 10:39 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]so you can 'shift your awareness' or consciousness to those lightbodies, and then do 'work' or have experiences that way?

Yes, that about sums it up. How your body looks like, the scale (ie. the density) is totally up to you. But of course, place an expectation on it, and it will not work or not the way one intends to work. It is not like I can confirm any effects, direct or indirect - but that is a very subjective field anyway, so I will just say that it is "A" possibility. Definitely not the only valid one.
I think Ra's use of the term 'crystallization' is an important clue. What is crystallization in nature? It's when two oppositely charged elements combine in such a way that they produce a new molecular structure which is resilient, balanced, contains much potential energy and is structured in a way which promotes structured growth along mathematically perfect lines.
(05-14-2013, 11:15 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I think Ra's use of the term 'crystallization' is an important clue. What is crystallization in nature? It's when two oppositely charged elements combine in such a way that they produce a new molecular structure which is resilient, balanced, contains much potential energy and is structured in a way which promotes structured growth along mathematically perfect lines.

Place a few planetary bodies in there for good measure to 'influence' the core crystalline structure of the body in it's formation in the early stages of development and there you have Astrology.

Unbound

Supersymmetries! Or something...
(05-14-2013, 11:15 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I think Ra's use of the term 'crystallization' is an important clue. What is crystallization in nature? It's when two oppositely charged elements combine in such a way that they produce a new molecular structure which is resilient, balanced, contains much potential energy and is structured in a way which promotes structured growth along mathematically perfect lines.

Quote:5.2 Questioner: We have decided to accept, if offered, the honor/duty of learning/teaching the healing process. I would ask as to the first step which we should accomplish in becoming effective healers.

Ra: I am Ra. We shall begin with the first of the three teachings/learnings.
We begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain silence of self at a steady state when required by the self. The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence.
Within the door lies an hierarchical construction you may liken unto geography and in some ways geometry, for the hierarchy is quite regular, bearing inner relationships.
To begin to master the concept of mental discipline it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.
The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.
The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze outward towards the fellow entities that it meets. In each entity there exists completeness. Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary. When you view patience, you are responsible for mirroring in your mental understanding, patience/impatience. When you view impatience, it is necessary for your mental configuration of understanding to be impatience/patience. We use this as a simple example. Most configurations of mind have many facets, and understanding of either self polarities, or what you would call other-self polarities, can and must be understood as subtle work.
The next step is the acceptance of the other-self polarities, which mirrors the second step.
These are the first four steps of learning mental discipline. The fifth step involves observing the geographical and geometrical relationships and ratios of the mind, the other mind, the mass mind, and the infinite mind.
The second area of learn/teaching is the study/understanding of the body complexes. It is necessary to know your body well. This is a matter of using the mind to examine how the feelings, the biases, what you would call the emotions, affect various portions of the body complex. It shall be necessary to both understand the bodily polarities and to accept them, repeating in a chemical/physical manifestation the work you have done upon the mind bethinking the consciousness.
The body is a creature of the mind’s creation. It has its biases. The biological bias must be first completely understood and then the opposite bias allowed to find full expression in understanding. Again, the process of acceptance of the body as a balanced, as well as polarized, individual may then be accomplished [...]

Following from and corresponding to the nudge that Spaced has gifted:
In purple, I have attempted to highlight what I felt, intuitively, corresponded to, let's say, the space/time instructions and effects.
In blue, I have attempted to do the same for the time/space effects.
I say space/time and time/space because, as I recall, space/time affords the opportunity for learning and correction, while time/space affords for learning and, let's say, scaffolding.

I'm also knitting in a comment from another thread: <https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=14561>
Viewing the two in sequence created, for whatever reason, the outline of my current post and the impulse to share.
(06-12-2017, 03:19 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]I think they use high-level intuition to gauge possibility/probability vortices. Edit: intuition gains entirely new dimensions in higher densities.

I cannot remember where I read it, but I also have the idea that "plenum," the fullness of space into which the Creator grows, is somewhat synonymous with "continuum."  And so, if we imagine the geometry of patience and impatience, we might also mark those inner relationships between them.  For myself, I might place such distortions as "anticipation," "suspense," "hesitation," "exhortation," and "goading" somewhere in that mental mountain range.  

Scouting, locating, and accepting these ranges of distortions then works on that cognitive mineral--I'm enjoying the metaphors too much--into, say, a habitable mesa.  That is, how I understand Ra, we do not pick and choose among attributes in the sense that we do not exclude any from the array of expressions that we may draw from in the round of our incarnational experience.  The balanced entity can then move from vantage to vantage to offer what might be most appropriate in serve to another.  (For example, I might exhort my goodly feline friend to chase a toy mouse, and only anticipate a friend sharing the sorrows and joys of their day as befits the day, the temperament, and the personality.)

Thus, the narrative of the incarnation can be apprehended as something with rhythm - choosing this, then that, in a pattern with a more natural bias which the Creator uses to know the Creator.  The agent of the incarnation is, then, the instrument.

So, I leave you with an image of a minstrel troupe playing (on the) rock - their instruments, the song, and all about them, joined in creation.

[Image: 3176c4b4edf796a2a7ec4a03fe9b3666.jpg]