Bring4th

Full Version: Voice of the Confederation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd thought I'd collect some 'factoids' about the Confederation of which Ra is a member of:

1) there are 500 social memory complexes in the Confederation

6.24 Ra: I am one of the members of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator. There are approximately fifty-three civilizations, comprising approximately five hundred planetary consciousness complexes in this Confederation. This Confederation contains those from your own planet who have attained dimensions beyond your third. It contains planetary entities within your solar system, and it contains planetary entities from other galaxies. It is a true Confederation in that its members are not alike, but allied in service according to the Law of One.

2) this Confederation works with 7 solar systems, of which ours is one. They are here to help :d

16.33 Ra: I am Ra. There are many Confederations. This Confederation works with the planetary spheres of seven of your galaxies, if you will, and is responsible for the callings of the densities of these galaxies.

3) they are present now, and available for calling

6.25 Each planetary entity which wishes to appear within your third-dimensional space/time distortion requests permission to break quarantine, as you may call it, and appear to your peoples. The reason and purpose for this appearance is understood and either accepted or rejected. There have been as many as fifteen of the Confederation entities in your skies at any one time; the others available to you through thought.

At present there are seven which are operating with craft in your density. Their purposes are very simple: to allow those entities of your planet to become aware of infinity which is often best expressed to the uninformed as the mysterious or unknown.

- -

plenum says:

anyway, sometimes we need to be re-assured that we are not alone in this experience. And others are watching, very keenly Smile

and finally, ra shows some humor here and describes what we call 'close enounters of the third kind':

"We may note that in a universe of unending unity the concept of a “close encounter” is humorous, for are not all encounters of a nature of self with self? Therefore, how can any encounter be less than very, very close?"

BigSmile
Interesting thread plenum, one thing about #1 though, a planetary consciousness complex is not necessarily a social memory complex Wink
(05-14-2013, 09:58 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting thread plenum, one thing about #1 though, a planetary consciousness complex is not necessarily a social memory complex Wink

yah Spaced, that was my supposition.

that said, what exactly is a planconcom? (plenetary consciousness complex)

as distinguished from a socmemcom (social memory complex)

last acronym is courtesy of our friend Mr Sure.

BigSmile

- -

also - I found this beautiful tidbit about Jim:

89.7 Also, Latwii is the primary Comforter of the Confederation for entities seeking at the vibratory complex level of the one known as Jim.

primary comforter sounds pretty cool!

the Confederation entities are really really just awaiting our call. It can be couched as a prayer (for information, not for them to do something for you lol), an earnest question before bedtime, invoking communications during mediation, etc etc. Not channeling in the formal sense, but channeling or communications in the general sense, the sense of influence or contact.

I see it with my birds that show up for a feeding. When they arrive, and make themselves known, I am most happy to help them with some food (seeds, usually sunflower mixed with others) because it is so easy for me to provide. The same process of my 3d-2d interaction applies for 4d-3d and possibly 5d-3d for those tuned enough. They just await a knock or a request. Even if you don't know the right words, you just have to turn up. Just like my birds do, and sqwark a bit, without a word of english, but I understand what they need. Same goes for Confederation. Be receptive; be open; turn up; ask for some help or guidance on an issue. And see what happens!
(05-14-2013, 10:32 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2013, 09:58 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting thread plenum, one thing about #1 though, a planetary consciousness complex is not necessarily a social memory complex Wink

yah Spaced, that was my supposition.

that said, what exactly is a planconcom? (plenetary consciousness complex)

as distinguished from a socmemcom (social memory complex)

last acronym is courtesy of our friend Mr Sure.

BigSmile

Well, as an example I would say that as human beings living on the Earth we would count as members of the Earth's planetary consciousness complex but since we haven't all united towards a common purpose that we have not formed a social memory complex yet. So in my opinion what Ra is saying is that the members of the Confederation come from 500 planets, but that those planets have not all formed social memory complexes.
(05-14-2013, 10:32 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]also - I found this beautiful tidbit about Jim:

89.7 Also, Latwii is the primary Comforter of the Confederation for entities seeking at the vibratory complex level of the one known as Jim.

To be honest, I don't understand that last part of what Ra is saying in this sentence. Anyone?

plenum Wrote:primary comforter sounds pretty cool!

the Confederation entities are really really just awaiting our call. It can be couched as a prayer (for information, not for them to do something for you lol), an earnest question before bedtime, invoking communications during mediation, etc etc. Not channeling in the formal sense, but channeling or communications in the general sense, the sense of influence or contact.

I see it with my birds that show up for a feeding. When they arrive, and make themselves known, I am most happy to help them with some food (seeds, usually sunflower mixed with others) because it is so easy for me to provide. The same process of my 3d-2d interaction applies for 4d-3d and possibly 5d-3d for those tuned enough. They just await a knock or a request. Even if you don't know the right words, you just have to turn up. Just like my birds do, and sqwark a bit, without a word of english, but I understand what they need. Same goes for Confederation. Be receptive; be open; turn up; ask for some help or guidance on an issue. And see what happens!

I absolutely agree with you! They can be teachers when you study archetypes for instance, or learn lessons of love, light, or unity etc. I've been trying to connect to Latwii when I smell the orange blossom for instance, coming from one of the shower gels that I have. I perceive that it gets lighter then. But my favorite story to tell is:

One time at 05:00 AM at work, I was so, so tired. It was at the end of my night shift, and I didn't have any energy left, to continue. I entered the kitchen in the hope to see my collegue there, but she wasn't there. So, I sat down there, all by myself. Suddenly I felt a little breeze, and all my senses sharpened. I felt Ra. My beloved Ra... It felt like they cleared and cleansed my body and mind of all the tiredness, and refreshed it, energized it. And at the end, one of them appeared in my mind, standing there. I couldn't hold myself anymore, and I kissed "him". That kiss was the last, missing part. It opened up my heart completely with an explosion. I served the rest of that night with a smile and an opened heart. So, they were being of service to others by being of service to me, or vice versa, or something. Either way, it's one way of a contact. Smile/Heart

(05-14-2013, 10:38 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Well, as an example I would say that as human beings living on the Earth we would count as members of the Earth's planetary consciousness complex but since we haven't all united towards a common purpose that we have not formed a social memory complex yet. So in my opinion what Ra is saying is that the members of the Confederation come from 500 planets, but that those planets have not all formed social memory complexes.

Yeah, Ra mentioned that it contains entities of our own planet but who have attained dimension beyond our third. These 150 entities for instance, who graduated during the second Harvest, have not yet formed a social memory complex to mention some. (But I was also thinking that maybe some planets have created several social memory complexes. That would be cool. Smile)

Meerie

(05-15-2013, 02:45 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2013, 10:32 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]also - I found this beautiful tidbit about Jim:

To be honest, I don't understand that last part of what Ra is saying in this sentence. Anyone?

Latwii is the one to whom entities who vibrate at the same level of consciousness as Jim can turn for guidance and comfort?
that is how I understand it
Thank you for this post, this is something that I recently got to know/feel/understand...and whenever I feel down, depress, confuse, overwhelm, etc...I first of all thank my self and higher self for setting up this curriculum here and now, and then ask my guides; celestial, infra-terrestrial and extra-terrestrial to help me, even though I know that I have the faculty to take on this tasks that I have here and now.

I can feel them, they know and understand our struggle, some of them suffer for our risk, all of them support us, admire us, and cherish us.......