Bring4th

Full Version: Strange memories, or future events....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello:

For sometime now I've been getting the ideas or concepts of "growing" a building, from a one family unit, to an entire city! This came to me when I was thinking of how to co exist with earth and grow together.

Example: an individual would wonder into greener pastures and he/she would find a suitable spot to settle. I imagine that by some sort of meditation, working with the sorrowing environment a habitat would be build to accommodation of him/her. One becomes two, well, meditating together they would expand that habitat, and so on.

This habitat grows as more join the community, or shrinks if someone or a group leaves. This are huge places; fully grown, they can be miles long and wide, and it's not created reshaping earth, but by working with it.

I've imagine this places in rocky mountains, in jungles, deserts...but not in water...

This society is far from a utopia, it has ups and downs. If someone get's sick, that person will be teach how to ease the de ease, it will be up to the person to heal or perish. Personal and social responsibility is part of daily meditations.

* I've started to draw this concepts and will post them soon!

any help would be great, I really like what I see when I get this images while meditating.
(05-14-2013, 03:09 PM)3nT Wrote: [ -> ]any help would be great, I really like what I see when I get this images while meditating.

I understand that you might be frustrated of not knowing, but my belief is that only you know this answer. My *guess* is that it could be both. As a wanderer/spiritually awaken person, you might have brought a special service with you, which you wished to offer to this world. These images are now popping up when you are meditating. I would follow this line of meditation/contemplation/seeking if I was you, and see how deep this rabbit hole is. BigSmile

And welcome to the forum! BigSmile
(05-15-2013, 02:24 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2013, 03:09 PM)3nT Wrote: [ -> ]any help would be great, I really like what I see when I get this images while meditating.

I understand that you might be frustrated of not knowing, but my belief is that only you know this answer. My *guess* is that it could be both. As a wanderer/spiritually awaken person, you might have brought a special service with you, which you wished to offer to this world. These images are now popping up when you are meditating. I would follow this line of meditation/contemplation/seeking if I was you, and see how deep this rabbit hole is. BigSmile

Why are those of 5th density able to express wisdom better than a 6th density entity?
Hello and Welcome! .D

All the best in getting this image expressed here as you wish .)

Unbound

I have totally had the same idea as this! Often when I am walking around the city I will visualize wilderness growing "in to" all the dwellings and buildings. I don't understand why humans are so impatient! Aha
This thread reminded me of this bit from Rudolf Steiner's book Cosmic Memory:

"An Atlantean settlement — as must be evident from everything we have described — had a character which in no way resembled that of a modern city. In such a settlement everything was, on the contrary, still in alliance with nature. Only a vaguely similar picture is given if one should say that in the first Atlantean periods — about to the middle of the third subrace — a settlement resembled a garden in which the houses were built of trees with artfully intertwined branches. What the work of human hands created at that time grew out of nature. And man himself felt wholly related to nature. Hence his social sense also was quite different from that of today. After all, nature is common to all men. What the Atlantean built up on the basis of nature he considered to be common property just as a man of today thinks it only natural to consider as his private property what his ingenuity, his intelligence have created for him."
We seem to have many square shaped buildings right now. Read somewhere that round-shaped buildings are energetically more in synch with us. Have no clue where this comes from but I've imagined future buildings being more rounded and built in tune w/ nature.

Kind of like this (a reiki master's home) Link[Image: Sunrise%20Glow.JPG]

Or a hobbit house lol

Thank you very much! and the help I request is already given! I know helps comes is different forms. Example: you taking the time to reply this post, so thank you for the advise. In regards to the rabbit hole...the hardest thing is deciding to jump, and that I did a long time ago.

Thank you for welcoming,

(05-15-2013, 04:25 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]

Why are those of 5th density able to express wisdom better than a 6th density entity?

I know! the darn cumbersome of verbal/written communication!

(05-15-2013, 05:13 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]This thread reminded me of this bit from Rudolf Steiner's book Cosmic Memory:

"An Atlantean settlement — as must be evident from everything we have described — had a character which in no way resembled that of a modern city. In such a settlement everything was, on the contrary, still in alliance with nature. Only a vaguely similar picture is given if one should say that in the first Atlantean periods — about to the middle of the third subrace — a settlement resembled a garden in which the houses were built of trees with artfully intertwined branches. What the work of human hands created at that time grew out of nature. And man himself felt wholly related to nature. Hence his social sense also was quite different from that of today. After all, nature is common to all men. What the Atlantean built up on the basis of nature he considered to be common property just as a man of today thinks it only natural to consider as his private property what his ingenuity, his intelligence have created for him."

On my way to get this book!

I'm an Architect now, and to think of it not by coincidence; to use that misnomer. Since I started to study Architecture I started to noticed the peculiarity of our square buildings. Besides the the surfaces were we need to walk, we dont "need" 90 degree angled constructions. The square shape is good to stack-up as many boxes and as tall as possible. I think there are ancient structures that even though they have squared shaped rooms, the corners of the room are beveled. Ra stated that cone/tipi, round, pyramidal shapes are much better for multiple reasons.
(05-15-2013, 04:25 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Why are those of 5th density able to express wisdom better than a 6th density entity?

I don't know, but my guess would be that because the lessons of fifth density are pure wisdom, and the lessons of sixth density are of balancing this wisdom now with compassion. Therefore, a sixth density wanderer doesn't seek perhaps to express wisdom as much as a fifth density wanderer does? And therefore the ability to express wisdom perhaps is better in a fifth density wanderer than a sixth? But it is just a generalisation, and I think that there are exceptions.

(05-16-2013, 03:23 PM)3nT Wrote: [ -> ]Ra stated that cone/tipi, round, pyramidal shapes are much better for multiple reasons.

Ra, 56.3 Wrote:Other shapes which are arched, groined, vaulted, conical, or as your teepees are also shapes with this type of intensification of spiraling light. Your caves, being rounded, are places of power due to this shaping.

It is to be noted that these shapes are dangerous. We are quite pleased to have the opportunity to enlarge upon the subject of shapes such as the pyramid for we wish, as part of our honor/duty, to state that there are many wrong uses for these curved shapes; for with improper placement, improper intentions, or lack of the crystallized being functioning as channel for healing the sensitive entity will be distorted more rather than less in some cases.

It is to be noted that your peoples build, for the most part, the cornered or square habitations, for they do not concentrate power. It is further to be noted that the spiritual seeker has, for many of your time periods of years, sought the rounded, arched, and peaked forms as an expression of the power of the Creator.