Bring4th

Full Version: Rolling Stone: Everything is rigged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Conspiracy theorists of the world, believers in the hidden hands of the Rothschilds and the Masons and the Illuminati, we skeptics owe you an apology. You were right. The players may be a little different, but your basic premise is correct: The world is a rigged game"

Full article: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/new...t-20130425

Found this link on Reddit, Never would expect something like this to pop up in the mainstream media source like Rolling Stone.
Yes there is another thread but.......this particular article ought to be EVERYWHERE!

Bat

Articles like this are coming into the main stream media more and more these days, its truly in my opinion that the negative cabal/forces on earth will shortly come to an end.
(05-16-2013, 12:54 PM)Bat Wrote: [ -> ]Articles like this are coming into the main stream media more and more these days, its truly in my opinion that the negative cabal/forces on earth will shortly come to an end.

I agree, Bat. Although Taibbi has written what I regard as 'conspiracy, light', the low fat variety which scratches the surface of the truth, it's what the majority of the masses could easily relate to. For the real deal, you need a solid dose of David Icke, the most courageous and accurate of the researchers out there today. Jim Marrs, Alex Jones, and of course some of the old guard like Eustace Mullins, Anthony Sutton, Gary Allen, etc., are also good. But in my experience, having sampled all the important researchers out there, Icke is the most right on, and has gone further down the rabbit hole than most.

Yes, my optimism tells me we are close to seeing an end to the manipulation and a beginning of a whole new time.... Hope for the best, prepare for the worst....BigSmile

Welcome to the forum.Cool
Could 9/11 Truth Topple the American Empire?

[Image: lqbv.jpg]

by Zen Gardner
I’ve thought about this quite often since hearing the idea on one of Freeman‘s talks. As these exposes, staged and otherwise keep rolling out, it appears we’re being steered toward a major breaking point leading to the dissolution of America as it once was.

What if a 9/11 inquiry were held in the European or World Court in The Hague and the real truth came out and was publicly validated? It’s not that far fetched. It would be purely by design of course, as perhaps these latest NSA revelations are scripted to be part of as well; the deliberate downfall of America, its false facade and eventually its infrastructure.

Remember the end game: the establishment of a One World Government. American sovereignty and what it stands for in the world mind stands in the way of this. Wouldn’t it be peachy if this new, benign defender of the rights of humanity that arises out of an indignant “World Court” saved the day and brought justice to the American War machine via 9/11 truth, and via the collapse of its image and sovereignty converted into a subordinate fiefdom of the new world state?

I don’t put anything past these psychopaths. They kill their own when they need to and would gladly sacrifice Americans and even Israelis in their quest for world dominance. It wouldn’t be the first time. They’d then repackage whatever was left in North America as one of their already designed world zones and just relabel the American military apparatus as international peacekeepers, something already well under way with even the infusion of foreign troops on American soil, while converting the government to some international substate.

Not only do you get this legacy of supposed freedom deleted but the world elites behind this would come off looking like the saviors of humanity. World everything would easily follow and the sheep would march into it proudly.

Stay on Your Toes

This goes without saying for most of you but it can’t be stressed enough. These are perilous times. Whether they take the Mideast war to new levels in their quest for Iran and global hegemony, pull the plug on the economy, or execute one or more escalated false flags, the effects next time around could very well make 9/11 seem like an afterthought, even though it’s what got us this far.

The best preparation is spiritual, to have your life in line with consciousness which gives right perspective. Chaos affects the unprepared very severely, while those who have stayed on top of these events and the trends we’re witnessing will have a huge advantage.

The dynamics of what is transpiring before us are important to grasp. The Orwellian model, where everything is reversed and the State is your ever present minder, is important to employ in our understanding of what’s going on around us. Nothing we’re told should be taken at face value. Lying is their modus operandi. It’s a virus to the mind and spirit if not spotted.

“Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom” was never so true.

read more:
http://www.zengardner.com/could-911-trut...an-empire/