Bring4th

Full Version: Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Bat

Hey folks!

Since i have just registered to bring4th forums i thought it would be a good idea if i introduced my self here and explain my own awaking to the Law of One.

From a very young age i had always been interested in UFOS, the paranormal and ancient Egypt without really understanding why or giving it much thought.

Then one day when i was around about 16s ( 23 years old now) i had an over whelming feeling to listen to coast to coast am which my father listens to quite often. So i downloaded a show that was about multidimensional reality and i some how new this to be the truth. It wasn't long until i found another show featuring David Wilcocks work which really had a big effect on me and have been a follower of his work ever since then.

It was from the things that Wilcock was saying that made me begin my search for the truth and it wasn't long until i started to research meditation, chakras and kundalini, trying my best to keep to a daily meditation program.

Then i found the Law of One series as Wilcock kept on talking about how it played a big factor in his research. So from then on i became hooked on the Law of One series as it seemed to be much more detailed than anything else i had read on subjects of who we are, where were going, where do we come from type questions.

I have been reading posts on bring4th for a couple of months now and thought the time was ripe for joining. So i hope i can share some of my experiences and above all learn from the experiences that you all share here.
Hey, Nanananananananananaananananana BAT*slap*... Bat ,D
Ok it is out of the system now for the most part hehe

Welcome to bring4th! It is a joy to see new "faces" that wish to experience more .) May your stay be full of wonder Heart
Welcome Bat! Thanks for the introduction Smile
Welcome the the forum bat!
greetings sir!

Mr Wilcock was the way I found the Ra material too.
He willed alot of cocks here.

I'm sorry, the joke had to be made out loud at some point!