Bring4th

Full Version: My second density cat can see and touch me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why am I not invisible to the animal kingdom the way fourth density is invisible to me?

Also, there's an understanding that the occupants of the Roswell crash were human's from the future who time-traveled back to 1946. They had
third density bodies from many centuries in the future.

This indicates that third density continues for quite some time, along side
fourth density, yet they are separated and distinct from one another.

The time-travel experiments out of Montauk also allowed 3D humans to time travel into various futures where they could interact with other 3D humans.

However, when they visited 2,900 AD, there were no people at all and no animals. And without fourth density bodies, there was no way to perceive 4D life. However, my cat can see and and touch me. Why can't I see and touch 4D life, especially if I could time travel a thousand years into the future, where presumably things are more established.

I read the Ra books back in the '90s, and this was one of the endless conundrums. There was also the bit about how the other planets in our solar system transform into different entities once we can perceive them
with 4D bodies. However, my cat has a 2D body, and fully interacts with me. Was this ever resolved?

Bat

I remember Ra saying that those of 4th - 7th density chose of there own free will to be invisible to 3rd density.

Edit* Here is the quote.

12.17 Questioner: Does an individual in the fourth density normally appear— or, is… are they normally invisible to us?

Ra: I am Ra. The use of the word “normal” is one which befuddles the meaning of the question. Let us rephrase for clarity. The fourth density is, by choice, not visible to third density. It is possible for fourth density to be visible. However, it is not the choice of the fourth-density entity to be visible due to the necessity for concentration upon a rather difficult vibrational complex which is the third density you experience.

I hope this helps in answering your question.
Another quote along similar lines:

Quote:13.20 Questioner: Is there any physical difference between first and second density? For instance, if I could see a second-density planet and a first-density planet side by side, in my present condition, could I see both of them? Would they be both visible?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. All of the octave of your densities would be clearly visible were not the fourth through the seventh freely choosing not to be visible.

And on the topic of Roswell: my intuition and understanding is that the bodies recovered were actually zeta reticuloid grays (part of the Orion federation). In other-words -- 4th density beings who lowered their vibrations to enter 3rd density, had a malfunction with their craft and were frozen in 3rd density.

I'm not too familiar with the time-travel experiments with regard to montauk, but of course, all of this is a massive sea of rumor and speculation. That's not to say either party is wrong, but I thought I would forward my intuitive "psensing" about the subject, even if corroboration either way is probably not going to happen. It's all food for thought I guess.

Also, the vibrational plane of 3rd density never goes away. And yes, it is separate from the plane of 4th density. It just won't be inhabited by 3rd density beings for quite some time, at least, until the new 4th density beings harvested from this sphere learn to shield themselves from detection from this density. At which point, 3rd density beings may again incarnate upon the 3rd density plane.

Unbound

So a whole density is capable of making a collective choice or is the choice made through consensus of all entities of those densities?
(05-26-2013, 02:57 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]So a whole density is capable of making a collective choice or is the choice made through consensus of all entities of those densities?

Not the whole density. Just the portion of 4th density associated with whatever 3rd density environment it is attempting to shield itself from. I would imagine the social memory complex of that 4th density planet reaches a state of collective discipline and choice of not lowering their vibrations to the point where they may become detectable by any 3rd density lifeforms.
As far as I'm aware, there are already 4D beings on 4D earth. They must have had enough practice in shielding their vibrations. I don't know how they got enough time to do this. Besides those entities that are dual-activated. Are there any pure 4D beings on Earth at this time?

Unbound

(05-26-2013, 03:09 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2013, 02:57 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]So a whole density is capable of making a collective choice or is the choice made through consensus of all entities of those densities?

Not the whole density. Just the portion of 4th density associated with whatever 3rd density environment it is attempting to shield itself from. I would imagine the social memory complex of that 4th density planet reaches a state of collective discipline and choice of not lowering their vibrations to the point where they may become detectable by any 3rd density lifeforms.

So why dont we see all the various forms that supposedly do not make this choice? Do you think that any being of anothet density could instantly make themselves visible.

Although 4D is treated as distinct from 3D, they both are always existing.
(05-26-2013, 03:18 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]So why dont we see all the various forms that supposedly do not make this choice? Do you think that any being of anothet density could instantly make themselves visible.

Although 4D is treated as distinct from 3D, they both are always existing.

Ra has also stated that it requires concentration for a 4th density being to appear in 3rd density. "It is possible for fourth density to be visible. However, it is not the choice of the fourth-density entity to be visible due to the necessity for concentration upon a rather difficult vibrational complex which is the third density you experience."

I would think that once they achieve social memory, it doesn't take long for them to all collectively agree not to attempt to walk upon the 3rd density plane. It sounds, from Ra's description, that it is uncomfortable for them anyhow, so there wouldn't be too many attempting this anyhow.

There is also the matter of the law of confusion/free will. We could also relate this same law to the "law of attraction". Beliefs create reality, and those who sincerely and purely "disbelieve" would repel the experience of any evidence to the contrary.

For two realities to interact there has to be a common vibrational ground to stand on. Even when Ra clothed themselves in 3rd density visible bodies in Egypt, they could only appear because the people they were appearing to already had an "all-embracing belief in the live-ness or consciousness of all."

Otherwise, such an appearance would have been infringement and negated by the law of confusion/free will.

Aloneness

This is interesting.
My second density cat loves to follow me ever where I go, at bed he sleeps near me, & when I reject him the cat gets angry. Animals have agreed to clothe us, be our pets, & feed us when necessary. They are here to bring us joy, & are here in cooperation for progression.

Here in the 3rd density we as humans must become more self aware, we need to understand what love really is. When animals bring you joy what feelings do you feel, are you happy, angry, loving, wanting to take care of the 2nd density animal? It is beneficial for us, them, & the first density trees for they bring beauty to us & help us along our lesson path in service to others.

Yet the attitude of the 3rd density humans relation has changed with our second & first density friends. We consume them without thinking them, we corral them (just like 4th density STS corrals humans), into pens & do not give them the quality of life they deserve before slaughtering them. We abandon them, torture them, & destroy them in favour of building cities, we pollute. Most of all the Earth takes care of us & feels unloved because we have mistreated her & feel no appreciation for her.

Those who are awakened enough to get through enough of the forgetting will be able to answer the question of why we can not see 4th density, yet the evolved ones can by choice see us. Why do we see second & first & they see us? It is not essential for us to see them, it may not even be beneficial. Yet it is possible to get there, Unified Field Theory, democulization, etc. The moon is a second density planet with bases by the predator that uses them on occasion to study & manipulate their food source meaning us.
It is my understanding that the common housecat is usually reserved as a soul vessel for highest second density souls in order that they be around 3rd density beings (us) so they can be helped along spiritually and maybe one day incarnate as a third density being (human).

Hope that helps.
(05-26-2013, 03:13 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I'm aware, there are already 4D beings on 4D earth. They must have had enough practice in shielding their vibrations. I don't know how they got enough time to do this. Besides those entities that are dual-activated. Are there any pure 4D beings on Earth at this time?

According to Ra, Jesus was a 4D incarnate in 3D.
Does this help?
Also to think of dual activated.. The 4D body would musts remain shielded to the 3d body until...?
I think jeshua was 5d.
i'm pretty sure my old cat was indigo ray active (all this rests in potential, ye?)
my dog resonates green-ray for sure, adepts IMO. Smile
I think some pets (just like humans) incarnate to be love/light radiators. My shepherd will hurt herself in an attempt to give love and affection. My shih tzu is my little zen buddy who never asks for a thing unless he really wants it, and then he just uses the most subtle manipulation and mind-reading to get what he wants. I sometimes wonder if the vehicle has anything to do with it. The German shepherd design has only been around for a couple hundred years, while the shih tzu has been around for over 10,000 years and was probably genetically manipulated in Atlantis with the other little mini pet dogs (the group is called Tibetan lion dogs, like lhasa apsos, pekingese, whose genetic lines have been around for that long.)

Regardless, they have a lot of yin and yang going on, my German shepherd spends a lot of time in her analytical brain thinking and learning and processing. I'm sure she's 3rd/4th territory. My shih tzu, however, I'm not sure he's as interested in harvest at those levels. He's almost always such a direct reflection of me that I suspect he may be an extremely close fragment of my own self.

Sometimes, though, I do wish I had the capacity to make myself invisible to them. Tongue

Fang

(11-29-2013, 03:07 AM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]I think jeshua was 5d.

Ra at first said that Jesus was 5th density then later corrected himself saying the Jesus character was late 4th density.

But to add to the more than adequate answers of the question raised by the original poster;

It may be helpful to consider that the level of comprehension that your cat or 2d life in general has of us (3rd density) would be sparse and quite lacking, even with significant exposure as they lack the mental/bodily attributes to understand things beyond the level of 2nd density thought process. The same goes for us with 4th density and beyond.
like trying to play Advanced games in a GBC.. it not comprehend, not even the same size.
whereas Original games can be played in a GBC and some few Colour titles can play in the Original.
I had read somewhere (can't remember where, perhaps here) that 4th density beings hiding themselves for their own protection. I don't believe 3 density beings can harm them, I think it is more the 3th dimensional vibrations that can be harmful for them.

Also, I believe that 1th to 3th density "beings" are quarantined in the same space time while 4th to 7th are not. Why? If we look at the octave system, the 3th density is the last density of this 3 dimensional space time because 4th density passes the half. Densities 1th, 2th, 3th in 3th dimension and the "3th-to-4th bridge" that lead us to the 4th dimension space time. After that, we have to go for a couple of billions of years to complete the 4th, 5th, 6th and the 7th density.
I really hope what Ra said about the densities are true. I don't recall reading them in any other literature/channelings. Bashar even says that we find ourselves where we need to be when we need to be there. He did once talk about densities, so I guess it's true.
(12-01-2013, 01:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Bashar even says that we find ourselves where we need to be when we need to be there.
As opposed to what alternative?
Alternative would probably be not needing to be there. Finding yourself where you don't need to be.
(12-01-2013, 07:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Alternative would probably be not needing to be there. Finding yourself where you don't need to be.
What mechanism could allow that?

(12-01-2013, 09:58 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]I had read somewhere (can't remember where, perhaps here) that 4th density beings hiding themselves for their own protection. I don't believe 3 density beings can harm them, I think it is more the 3th dimensional vibrations that can be harmful for them.
I think the idea is to learn the lessons that the 4D vibration provides. The thoughts that 3D entities have, vibrate based on a mind of that density's nature - they resonate with the particular density (or subdensity). Similarly, the thoughts that 4D entities have, vibrate based on a mind of the 4th density nature. Thoughts are what allow teaching and learning and, along with the supporting vehicle, provide the movement up the subdensities and densities. This movement is one of allowing and incorporating more and more of self which is of a less distorted (higher vibratory).

The shielding is for 3D entities as 4D energies, left uncontrolled can disrupt 3D (higher controls lower). The 4D-native body has a strong "psychic wake" which greatly disturbs 3D energies - hence the visitation in "astral" form or from "robots".

I'd read where the feeling of a 3D body, for a 4D entity, is something akin to the feeling of being underwater - hampered and slowed down.
(12-01-2013, 09:58 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]I had read somewhere (can't remember where, perhaps here) that 4th density beings hiding themselves for their own protection. I don't believe 3 density beings can harm them, I think it is more the 3th dimensional vibrations that can be harmful for them.

I don't think it's for the protection of the 4th-7th density beings; rather its for the protection of the 3rd density beings.
I've had lucid dreaming experiences where it felt like I was underwater.