Bring4th

Full Version: Reincarnated wanderers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been following about Taylor Wilson for about 3 years, and I was just thinking that maybe this kid could very well be Tesla 2.0? ()

Do you think that there are other wanderers who have come back with us now?
yes there are Wanderers amongst Us!

And it is a crime against humanity IMO that Tesla isn't a household name and that are schools didn't teach us about him. IMO....he was the closest thing to a modern day Saint that we have had in a long time.

I refer to Tesla as more of an Angel.
I think there are millions of wanderers here, and not every one of them has awakened. Some won't.
Not every one of them are brilliant. I think they come from all walks of life. I don't know any distinguishing
features that mark a wanderer. But those that are genius most likely are. Ordinary folk like me, I feel
that I am. I am drawn to the Law of One like many others here. I even had my first psychotic breakdown
about the time I found the Ra material. It was powerful enough to change my reality and belief system.
Now I take medication to help with the symptoms, else I can't tell what's real or not.
A lot of wanderers came into this life with some sort of handicap. That's my handicap. Didn't Tesla too suffer with mental disorders? I heard he talked with a pigeon that wasn't really there. I've talked with Ra who wasn't really there. I hallucinated them.
Rough estimate. Around 20-40% of the population are wanderers to some degree of awareness. May even be above 50% at this point. "Normies" are in the minorities
Everyone wants to get in on the experiment before it ends ^^.

Some to a successful learning degree, others just to hang around and spread love/awareness and everything in between.