Bring4th

Full Version: Help?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This happened about six months ago. It was a fairly normal day and I took the bus to my college sociology class, but then this guy wouldn't stop talking to me. As soon as I sat down he came and sat down next to me. He told me to hold out my hand so he can predict my age by sensing my aura so I did. He guessed it right and then I kept getting weird feelings like he was trying to force his psychic powers on me and I kept sensing him trying to manipulate my feelings towards him..He then appeared in my dream that night and somehow showed me where he was located. Next day I run into him downtown again on my way to the library and he told me exactly where he was...same as the dream! I then picked up on him trying to manipulate me with his abilities I fled. A week later he and his friend found me once again. Saying the psi vamp knew I would be at the exact spot which led me to hide out in the womens restroom but he was still there fifteen minutes later...Few days later he somehow invaded my dream trying to manipulate it to find out where I'm living, but forced myself to wake up before he can get an answer...I'm not sure how I can put an end to it all.. I mean it was quite for a month but then he is starting to make an appearance again by contacting my sister for the first time...
Seams you have to address an issue within yourself and properly act out the correct way to an interaction. Otherwise it will just continue to come up again and again until you deal with it. Look at your view on the situations and your beliefs that are influencing it. Are those beliefs truthful and have they proven useful in the past and in what way? Use your intuition and common sense to analyse yourself in relation to these beliefs and how they shape the person others see you to be.

Are you seeing this person correctly? What power does he really have over you, so far it sounds all mental with you working against yourself more then him.
The Law of One was very clear on any 'negative or debilitating' influence. Session 32.1 (and lawofone.info caught some things not originally caught in the LOO books).

As well as this, negative entities (for this purpose, another word might be 'confused') are able to set on people because of lessons not learned properly. So make sure you are good with things that could contribute to your non integration. Know things you are doing that are self destructive though you haven't realised it etc.

So there are loads of things that could contribute to non integration. Food you eat that is more of a chemical than a food, behaviours that are lacking in truth. But don't punish yourself too hard for not correcting them, as Ra said, there are no mistakes.
You have an amount of automatic protection that is powered by love/unity. This protection will appear to vanish when you choose to experience fear, synonymous with just "feeling" fear.

This is not saying that conscious shielding is useless, it is extremely useful in fact, and fun when you get the hang of it.

You have guardians to ensure that no harm comes to you, unless you allow or expect it.

Shielding
I just saw this, from a couple of weeks ago. Are you ok??? Has anything else happened?

I know about this all too well. I have felt others trying to manipulate and invade my dreams, though not nearly on the scale of what you experienced. I can understand how this feels scary!

But, it's important to remember that fear is what these beings eat for breakfast. If you fear them, you feed them.

Whereas, LOVE repels them.

Now, love doesn't mean you allow them to hurt you!!! Love doesn't mean you allow them to control or manipulate you!! Love doesn't mean surrendering or being weak in any way!!

Love means getting centered in who YOU are...you are a Being of Light/Love, who is protected...who is Divine...who need not fear anyone. Allow the love of the Universe to flow through you...be grateful for any catalyst...yet, at the same time, decline that which does not serve you. It doesn't serve you to fear. Therefore, the proper response is to accept that they, too, serve the Creator in their own way, thanking them for their service, while at the same time, declining it.

Visualize a bubble of light around you, like the Level 10 forcefield in Star Trek. KNOW that only good can penetrate that forcefield. Do the Banishing Ritual, and/or pray, if those resonate with you. Ask the Angels for help. They are there, ready and willing to help you. But most of all, thank the entity for his offer of service to control you, but be VERY FIRM that you do NOT accept his offer. Tell him this in your mind. He will hear you, on some level. Tell him firmly that he must leave you alone and be on his way, and that you wish him well.

He won't like your well wishes and will leave.

Please let us know how it works out!
What if you agreed to this before you incarnated? What if you wished for this to happen, as to nudge you in the right direction. Negativity can only do harm if you let it, doing grounding exercises are very helpful. The top of your energy spectrum is very radiative and causes great irritation for negative entities.(not implying that he is negative, even though you experience him as such) By working your lower chakras, you will dim the top ones down.