Bring4th

Full Version: Social Impact of Throwing a Party?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't believe I'm posting this but: what are the social ramifications of throwing a party, while it happens and after it happens? I'm assuming they're mostly positive ones, if everything goes well.

Assuming everything meets or exceeds their expectations, here are the ones I can think of:
- attendees like you more temporarily, and possibly permanently
- you have a topic of discussion for future interactions
- it opens the door to getting closer with attendees who you weren't close with before, both during and after the party

lol, any more you guys can think of?

Bat

What i have found at most partys is that people go in there own little groups and don't really mix in as well as i would like. I guess if everybody was on the same wave length at a party it might almost be like a little social memory complex in the grand scheme of things.
you might also end up with a lot of drunk people turtledude.

that's a non-non-significant consequence for social impacts.
(05-17-2013, 02:49 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]lol, any more you guys can think of?

Quote:83.16 Questioner: What techniques and methods of penetration of the veil were planned and are there any others that have occurred other that those planned?

Ra: I am Ra. There were none planned by the first great experiment. As all experiments, this rested upon the nakedness of hypothesis. The outcome was unknown. It was discovered, experientially and empirically, that there were as many ways to penetrate the veil as the imagination of mind/body/spirit complexes could provide. The desire of mind/body/spirit complexes to know that which was unknown drew to them the dreaming and the gradual opening to the seeker of all of the balancing mechanisms leading to adepthood and communication with teach/learners which could pierce this veil.

The various unmanifested activities of the self were found to be productive in some degree of penetration of the veil. In general, we may say that by far the most vivid and even extravagant opportunities for the piercing of the veil are a result of the interaction of polarized entities.
The phrase "polarized entities" is key with respect to that quote.
I like parties !
5D gatherings seems like fun from my 3D eyes:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. In fifth density it is comfort, for those of like mind gather together to share in this broth, thus becoming one in light and wisdom while joining hearts and hands in physical activity. Thus in this density it becomes a solace rather than a catalyst for learning.

3D a gathering may be more a catalyst/opportunity for learning about self thru interaction w/ other self.

Aloneness

(05-25-2013, 02:25 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]5D gatherings seems like fun from my 3D eyes:

Absolutely. I'm totally going to this 5Dance party.