Bring4th

Full Version: Liber MMM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos...bermmm.pdf

To experienced adepts among others: At first glance, is this a good primer on the principles of magical workings?

This school of the occult, Chaos Magic, operates on intention alone. There are no entities or specifically channeled forces; only the self. How effective is this? Is the dogma of Crowley and co. really needed?
I would recommend paying the veritas society forum a visit, there are many thorough articles written by real adepts. Mainly the articles of a couple of guys called Prophecy and Veos, who actually have a school(theurgy), Theurgy -The Divine Science
(05-19-2013, 05:22 AM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]I would recommend paying the veritas society forum a visit, there are many thorough articles written by real adepts. Mainly the articles of a couple of guys called Prophecy and Veos, who actually have a school(theurgy), Theurgy -The Divine Science

I am seeing some focus on the reliance of angels, spirits, etc. which I am wary of, although I am guilty of such in my own self-healing. I will be reading these articles. Thank you, my friend!
To be clear I am not part of the school, neither a student of magic. I have much, much work ahead of me before I would even consider the label "adept", which ironically is thrown around quite lightly within the LOO material. But I do aspire to grow and expand.

Happy to help