Bring4th

Full Version: So just what is "awake"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Soooo, here I am again pondering the LOO and I realize I don't know for sure what "awake" means. For most of the time I've thought of that term, I've thought of 'awake' as meaning I would gradually or suddenly actually remember that I was an alien or something. Or perhaps that I'd remember what my alien name is, my life on my other planet, my mission here, and then I'd get my rear in gear and get to work, knowing my agenda to the most minute detail. Maybe I'd even awake to the memory of being some divine being or ascended master, or special spirit and realize I wasn't 'really' human, but just here to help humanity. Since I haven't thus far remembered anything like that, I thought perhaps I was off in a corner somewhere, snoring loudly.

But as I'm reading LOO, I'm starting to wonder if being awake is something totally different. I'm starting to get the idea that maybe 'waking up' means coming to the realization that:

1. I am NOT alone here on this planet. I am constantly being supported by divinity and in fact, I am a part of it.

2. Although I am an individual soul (and have a body case for it), I am also 'one' (in unity, in purpose) with all the other souls/bodies here (and everywhere). And in fact, I am one with EVERYthing...even my kitchen sink. (which isn't a pleasant thought at this moment)

3. I am here to serve other people, and to make a choice as to whether I want to do 3D all over again (Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!) or if I want to move forward in my spiritual evolution. (Yeeeeeesssss!!!!!)

4. That god is the essence of Love and so am I (because I am very much part of God). And love is the only real emotion. (does that mean that every other 'emotion' is a form of fear??)

5. That all the things I have embraced in the past (organized religion and the 'hell' that came with it) were perfect for me then, but they were only a step in my evolution - and served a grand purpose

Am I close? Any additional thoughts? Any corrections? Just what DOES it mean to wake up? What IS awake?

Thank ya kindly in advance!
~ Kristy
Sounds like you have a pretty good idea of what awakening is to me!

Just 2 thoughts,

As in regards to emotions, there are 2 emotions, Love and Fear. This means that either we are in a loving vibrational state (Getting ready to move into 4D) or in a Fear state (stuck not making a choice), every other emotion branches from these emotions. That being said, we can always push our emotional state back to love just by focusing on the love of the moment. After all, there is love in everything that happens, even the worst of the worst can be made into positive love thoughts by finding out what it means and learning from the experience (everything is a catalyst!)

and everything is a step in evolution, everything serves a purpose! This is the catalyst you will hear a lot of diving into the LOO material! When we miss a lesson, we have to re-live it over and over until we have learned it and it often becomes tougher on us every time we miss it! Thats just our higher consciousness screaming at us to wake up and listen to the love of the moment!

L & l

PD
Awakening is the conscious realization of past knowledge, typically through seeking this knowledge and finding it, either through self study (meditation, yoga, spiritualism, etc), or from external sources such as religion, the internet, and/or books. There are many other sources of inspiration I will not list here, in order to remain within boundaries of the law of confusion.

Awakening will apply to wanderers only, be whether they are of the earth or from elsewhere. The term wanderer is used to describe entities which have ascended or have been harvestable for ascension to the 4th density and have come to 3rd density earth for varying reasons, the biggest to aid in bringing love and light to assist in increasing the harvest numbers.

To see whether you are a wanderer, you may take this test, which will give you insight as to whether you "fit the bill".
So let's say that you pass the checklist of what a wanderer is - does that mean you ARE a wanderer? Or is there the possibility that you aren't? I certainly don't feel like I 'fit in' on this planet.

If I am a wanderer, and I don't 'wake up', does that mean I have to go through the 3-D experience all over again? (akkkkk!!!)

So I guess that a 'normal' human doesn't have to wake up - they just need to be 51% STO in order to be harvestable....? THANK YOU!

(12-28-2009, 10:34 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Awakening is the conscious realization of past knowledge, typically through seeking this knowledge and finding it, either through self study (meditation, yoga, spiritualism, etc), or from external sources such as religion, the internet, and/or books. There are many other sources of inspiration I will not list here, in order to remain within boundaries of the law of confusion.

Awakening will apply to wanderers only, be whether they are of the earth or from elsewhere. The term wanderer is used to describe entities which have ascended or have been harvestable for ascension to the 4th density and have come to 3rd density earth for varying reasons, the biggest to aid in bringing love and light to assist in increasing the harvest numbers.

To see whether you are a wanderer, you may take this test, which will give you insight as to whether you "fit the bill".

I always thought of having to re-do lessons as having God turning up the volume. Dodgy

Okay, so it's not one emotion, it's two. Thank you for the wonderful insights!!
Only you will know if you are a wanderer, unless you are able to channel to Ra, Latwii, Hatonn or other... and they tell you that you are. This test is designed as a general outline as to whether you might be a wanderer. Just as each spirit on earth is unique, each wanderer is also unique.

Awakening is not essential to the wanderer. Whatever the contract you have made prior to incarnating will determine what choices you have after this incarnate experience, so long as you have not made choices that will karmicly affect you in a substantially negative way.

The reason some wanderers obtain negative karma is through what Ra explained as karmic involvement. I like to explain it as getting caught up in the fight, and the reason we may get caught up in the fight so easily is because we have such passion, such great love, and such great faith, that if that passion and love and faith may become misdirected, negative karma may be the end result. We have a tendency to look before we leap.

Awakening is kind of like realizing a pop quiz is being sprung on Friday. It only allows the wanderer to ensure to clear the karmic slate and ensure readiness for the harvest. It is not required, but is nice to know.
(12-28-2009, 09:50 PM)kristy1111 Wrote: [ -> ]
Soooo, here I am again pondering the LOO and I realize I don't know for sure what "awake" means. For most of the time I've thought of that term, I've thought of 'awake' as meaning I would gradually or suddenly actually remember that I was an alien or something. Or perhaps that I'd remember what my alien name is, my life on my other planet, my mission here, and then I'd get my rear in gear and get to work, knowing my agenda to the most minute detail. Maybe I'd even awake to the memory of being some divine being or ascended master, or special spirit and realize I wasn't 'really' human, but just here to help humanity. Since I haven't thus far remembered anything like that, I thought perhaps I was off in a corner somewhere, snoring loudly.

But as I'm reading LOO, I'm starting to wonder if being awake is something totally different. I'm starting to get the idea that maybe 'waking up' means coming to the realization that:

1. I am NOT alone here on this planet. I am constantly being supported by divinity and in fact, I am a part of it.

2. Although I am an individual soul (and have a body case for it), I am also 'one' (in unity, in purpose) with all the other souls/bodies here (and everywhere). And in fact, I am one with EVERYthing...even my kitchen sink. (which isn't a pleasant thought at this moment)

3. I am here to serve other people, and to make a choice as to whether I want to do 3D all over again (Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!) or if I want to move forward in my spiritual evolution. (Yeeeeeesssss!!!!!)

4. That god is the essence of Love and so am I (because I am very much part of God). And love is the only real emotion. (does that mean that every other 'emotion' is a form of fear??)

5. That all the things I have embraced in the past (organized religion and the 'hell' that came with it) were perfect for me then, but they were only a step in my evolution - and served a grand purpose

Am I close? Any additional thoughts? Any corrections? Just what DOES it mean to wake up? What IS awake?

Thank ya kindly in advance!
~ Kristy

This is brilliant. In my view you have already got it. As there is no standard definition of awake. Each has to come to terms with what it is for them. For me among other things- 'It is the remembrance that we are divine and playing this cosmic game so we as creator can know ourselves better in different dimensions'. It then manifests in different ways. for example: realizing that others are doing exactly the same things and are part of you in big scheme of things. Then how can you not love them like you do to yourself. Realizing that regardless of what happens It is OK. Accepting it.
You can say it so many different ways! haha BigSmile

Here's but one way:

The VAST majority of people identify with their thoughts. This means that people "normally" literally think that they are the thoughts that flow through their head. So they are existing at a lower state of consciousness. That would be like believing wholeheartedly and instinctively that you are the blood flowing through your veins. Of course you are, but you're so much more than that! They don't realize that what you truly are is an awareness of the thoughts flowing through your head. But more, you're an awareness of not only your thoughts, but your entire body and all its processes. But you're also aware of what the senses perceive at any given time. So, it's really impossible to pin down what "I Am." Awakening is just the realization that I Am.

ayadew

If we are the whole world, then we are both awake and not awake. Living in the real world, living in the fantasy.
Since we appear to be trying to simplify this.

Being awake is being "unplugged" from the normal worldly illusion and seeing it as if from the outside.
Evidently, there's a certain vagueness involved in this. Some would call that "Mystery."

In my opinion, a lot of time can be wasted trying to type and classify things which are inherently phantasmagorical.

As I read the Ra Material, "awake" simply refers to the state of awareness where one has some perspective on "The Illusion." That is, one intuitively senses that, although one is currently playing the starring role of, say, kristy 1111, one also realizes that one is an actor who has played many roles before and will play many more again. How much specific information one gains about all that is not a significant factor. Rather it's the developement of the intuitive process of more clearly resembling the One Original Vibration that is the key.

How you choose to become more crystallized, more energetically coherent, is an entirely individual project (involving much Mystery) and you won't likely learn much about it on the Internet.

Have fun.
~p~

Good questions, by the way. I like the way you get to the point.