Bring4th

Full Version: opening the indigo from the 4th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra says that negatives maximise their use of the first 3 energy centres, and open the indigo from the solar plexus (3rd chakra).

question is, can a positive entity concentrate entirely on the first 4 centres, and open the indigo from the heart? this also being an unbalanced configuration.

ra recommends the balanced activation of all five energy centres (red through blue), and then this will lead naturally to indigo activation, or at least make it very possible.

Quote:32.14 The new material is this: once the green ray has been achieved, the ability of the entity to enter blue ray is immediate and is only awaiting the efforts of the individual. The indigo ray is opened only through considerable discipline and practice largely having to do with acceptance of self, not only as the polarized and balanced self but as the Creator, as an entity of infinite worth. This will begin to activate the indigo ray.

perhaps a clarification here should be that indigo ray is not synonymous with indigo centre? ie, one could have a 'clear' indigo centre, but little 'indigo ray activity'.

indigo ray being to do with those portions of the mind/consciousness that access unity from 3d, the indigo 'center' being the agency or portal or connection through which this is expressed.

so, as always, the energy centres seem to be secondary to the mind.

Bat

If i remember correctly i think Ra said that you could tap into Intelligent Infinity from the yellow ray to the Indigo Ray.

The negative entity in my understand taps Intelligent Infinity from the blue ray as they begin to seek light/wisdom in the negative sense, this will lead them into aspects of the occult or indigo ray.
There can be indigo center activation regardless of the activity of the other energy centers.

Anytime you visualize, you are working within indigo ray, and also activating, to some small degree, your indigo center. This is your "third eye". It's the seat of creative expression, and also faith or belief. Deeply held beliefs are "held" so to speak, at the indigo level. Beliefs create reality. This is the form-maker level of your consciousness.

So the relationship between the indigo center and indigo ray is that the indigo center is the point of consciousness where we, as individuals, express or channel indigo ray.

To crystallize the ability to channel this intelligent energy, from the lower 3 energy centers is to, almost inevitably, use this power for the purposes of separation. In that circumstance, you would be utilizing this creative energy from a place of low wisdom, and low compassion. Disharmony is the inevitable result.

Crystallizing this center from the platform of green ray, while still lacking refined wisdom, would still be tempered by compassion. This would still be an imbalanced use of indigo ray shaping energies, but would be far less distorted than the yellow/orange/red use of this power.

Obviously, "balanced" is a relative term. There is not wrong or right here, just distortion and less distortion.
Or individuality and less individuality.

Being that distortion from the unity of things is what grants you individuality (or the illusion of separation from everything else)
I see a few points of confusion here.

1. The negative entity consciously blocks the green and blue energy centers, allowing as little energy into them as possible.

Evidence:
Ra Wrote:47.3
the primary color, shall we say, or energy blue is missing from the negatively oriented system of power

2. Negative entites can only become harvestable when they make contact with intelligent infinity through the negative system of leaping from yellow to indigo. This is very different from mere activity in indigo.

Evidence:
Ra Wrote:34.16
In assessing the harvestable fourth-density negative, the intensity of the red as well as the orange and the yellow rays is looked upon quite carefully as a great deal of stamina and energy of this type is necessary for the negative progression, it being extremely difficult to open the gateway to intelligent infinity from the solar plexus center. This is necessary for harvest in fourth-density negative.

Similarly, in a positive entity, activity in the indigo ray center is very, very different from making contact with intelligent infinity through that center, thereby granting one the passport to explore the creation with "unfettered tread."

3. Because contact with intelligent infinity grants an entity the honor/duty to choose its entry into 4D, we can conclude that positive entities which are not harvestable cannot make contact with intelligent infinity. For positive entities, activation and some degree of balance is necessary in all primary energy centers -- including blue.

Evidence:
Ra Wrote:41.19
those entities which are unbalanced, especially as to the primary rays, will not be capable of sustaining the impact of the love and light of intelligent infinity to the extent necessary for harvest.

Plenum, your question is misstated, so your responses are confused. The question ought to read as follows: "Is it possible for a positively oriented entity to open the gateway to intelligent infinity with a blocked blue ray?"

You can see now that the answer is no.

If, however, your question really is whether the indigo center can be merely opened with a blockage in the blue center, I would say yes -- though it would be imbalanced and possibly disastrous, as you've surmised. There are plenty of kids who do this by taking various hallucinagens.
Opening the indigo Ray is one of the easiest things to do.

Having the opening do anything except fizzle and cause you to lose your memory (of the opening) is exceptionally hard. The systems built into and around this matrix ensure that while you may be able to open the indigo center, the indigo center is "more aware" than you and by default you are very unlikely to cause "it" any harm, but awareness of what "it" is can cause you harm so it might be more appropriate to say. Can an entity with a blue ray blockage be contacted by the indigo ray me.

Or.

If I have a problem resisting the truth of things should I ask my/universal truth/god to appear to me in a way that it cant NOT appear.

Think of that for a while before you answer and all that.
(05-21-2013, 11:40 PM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]Plenum, your question is misstated, so your responses are confused. The question ought to read as follows: "Is it possible for a positively oriented entity to open the gateway to intelligent infinity with a blocked blue ray?"

You can see now that the answer is no.

hey Joseph, you are spot on. That was the question I was asking, and you've phrased it very clearly.

thanks for your analysis, and I am in agreement with all that you wrote.

just for consideration, though, I found another passage just now which exemplifies why I was asking the question. Here goes:

1) STS opens gateway from solar plexus center (your quote)

34.16 it being extremely difficult to open the gateway to intelligent infinity from the solar plexus center. This is necessary for harvest in fourth-density negative.

2) STO, possible to open the gateway from heart center (just found quote, rejogged memory)

"15.12 The center of heart, or green ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, towards infinite intelligence."

that makes no reference to blue ray (open or blocked) but merely that the gateway can be accessed from this center.

- -

the confusion comes about (in my mind) in thinking that a positive (and balanced) entity makes use of all energy centers, and that the opening of the gateway would then naturally proceed from the 5th center (blue ray), rather than 4th.

also, I had read the day earlier I think that Q'uo was saying that a heart-centered approach rather than a wisdom centered approach yields a greater access to energies. However they did not seem to be advocating that the heart centered approach neglects blue ray or that the wisdom center approach denies the heart in any way. It was more of where to place the emphasis in seeking; while still striving for overall general balance.

The heart center would make sense; as this is the direct upward pull from 4th density.

Quo Wrote:If the way of wisdom contains a linear structure so that one can follow one’s processes and talk logically about them, it also holds the energy within the higher chakras or energy centers. Working with wisdom is not working with heart or with the lower energies but, rather, largely, the indigo-ray, and to some extent, the blue-ray energy centers. While it is good to do work in consciousness in this manner it is also somewhat imbalanced because there is no encouragement of the flow of energy through the system but, rather, the holding of energy in the higher chakras.

Conversely, when one is working in the way of the open heart one is constantly faced with the entire spectrum of self, from the lowest and most primitive emotion, the desire for survival, the desire for sexual reproduction, the desire for food and safety, upwards throughout the system, touching all of the energy centers, rising as high as indigo ray, but again and again springboarding from the heart. So that instead of the seeker moving into and maintaining as a steady state reliance on the higher chakras, the seeker in the way of love has released the preference for work in the higher energy centers and has accepted the self as a full energy system and reconfigured the goal from staying in the higher energies to accelerating the flow of energy throughout the entire system. Instead of a safe but somewhat turgid and slow moving path of energy refinement the brother and sister of the open heart are attempting to take the whole self as it is and through blind faith alone and the processes of self-acceptance and self-forgiveness blessing, forgiving, redeeming, transforming and offering each and every emotion and sensation to the one infinite Creator.

This invigorates, energizes and enlivens the entire system. It is as if the owner of an automobile began running the engine through its paces in such a way that it began to burn off the carbon from the valves. The way of wisdom collects detritus, shall we say, the carbon on the valves that is not easily dealt with from the way of wisdom. The way of love is a rough and tumble way in comparison, but it also is the fast and cleaner way to use the energy system of the body, mind and spirit. For the emotions that are the responses to catalyst are the shadows, symbols, or increasingly as one progresses, the essence of deep and purified rivers of energy that abide within what your psychologist would call the unconscious mind. At the roots of consciousness lie rivers of purified emotion that are as gems, perfectly and regularly refracting from the white light of unlimited energy the colorations of energy which are called emotion which express essences which the Creator has previously learned about Itself. These essences are as great truths into which the seeker taps, however imperfectly and however distortedly, as it moves through catalyst and encounters difficulties and meets challenges.
There is some confusion here, as it has nothing to do whatsoever with concentration on centers. Has to do with balance, which may be indicated by the centers.
I believe at birth the chosen pre-incarnative "matrix" becomes active, it's always an imbalanced configuration. This can include indigo center, so having it active is not a sign of higher "spiritual evolution", overall balance is (for instance scientists can have it active while being materialists). Even for negatives indigo is not a key center, power for them is achieved through a different "dualistic" balancing.
Plenum, I think that quotation you mentioned,

Ra Wrote:15.12
The center of heart, or green ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, towards infinite intelligence.

does not indicate that the gateway is opened from green ray. Rather, when you activate and begin to balance enough to live in green ray, the will to seek Intelligent Infinity manifests within you in a way that it cannot in an STO entity prior to living from the heart. The green ray energy gives meaning to the life of a STO person in such a profound way that the pull toward the Creator is felt as if you had jumped on a springboard toward it.

plenum Wrote:the confusion comes about (in my mind) in thinking that a positive (and balanced) entity makes use of all energy centers, and that the opening of the gateway would then naturally proceed from the 5th center (blue ray), rather than 4th.

Ra states over and over that for STO entities the gateway is opened from the 6th center, and not any other. Even STS entities must use the 6th center in order to open it (but they do not use it for any other purpose -- that is, they do not raise the Kundalini to the level of the brow). In an STO entity, there is a requisite balance that must be struck among all the energy centers, from red to indigo, before the gateway can be opened. This means that all of them must be activated. So while activity in indigo does proceed from an active and balanced blue ray, opening the gateway (which basically means activating violet), proceeds from an active and balanced indigo.

zenmaster Wrote:There is some confusion here, as it has nothing to do whatsoever with concentration on centers. Has to do with balance, which may be indicated by the centers.

Right. You don't focus on energy centers to open the gateway to Intelligent Infinity. You focus on seeking the Creator with a careful balance. In the process, it just so happens that your energy center configuration is thus and so. But if this process were depicted in terms of the movements and balances of energy in the energy centers, you would see a consistency of configuration for STO versus STS entities.