Bring4th

Full Version: Reciprocity, and Green Ray Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the principle of reciprocity seems to state this:

* if I give you something or be nice to you, I expect you to return the favor sometime in the future. If you don't, then I will be most disappointed!

* if you attack me or harm me, it is my *right* to attack you back. ie you punch me or criticize me, then I have the _right_ of reply.

this 'reciprocity' seems on the surface to be 'fair'. It's like, quid pro quo, or like in return for like.

however, this kind of mindset or thinking is based on 3d separation of individual beings.

here, Ra speaks about moving beyond reciprocity into the realms of universal love; not the 'personal' love that is the nature of orange and yellow ray (the kind of love that is 'limited' in who deserves your love and compassion).

Quote:31.5 The green-ray energy transfer occurs due to the vibratory rate of each entity being undistorted in any vital sense by the yellow- or orange-ray energies; thus the gift, shall we say, being given freely, no payment being requested either of the body, of the mind, or of the spirit. The green ray is one of complete universality of love. This is a giving without expectation of return.

this giving without expectation of return obliterates the principle of reciprocity. ie I will give to you, but its cool however you treat it, you can accept my love, reject it, or not even recognise its existence. And I'm happy with that. I am just glad for the opportunity to have expressed or offered that love.

and here, universal love is again spoken of, and the difficulties in reaching that nexus point in which the kundalini is seated at green ray level. (harvestability from 3rd density)

Quote:85.16 To the student of the balancing process we may suggest that the most stringent honesty be applied. As compassion is perceived it is suggested that, in balancing, this perception be analyzed. It may take many, many essays into compassion before true universal love is the product of the attempted opening and crystallization of this all-important springboard energy center. Thus the student may discover many other components to what may seem to be all-embracing love. Each of these components may be balanced and accepted as part of the self and as transitional material as the entity’s seat of learn/teaching moves ever more fairly into the green ray.

so to move beyond reciprocity (and orange and yellow ray principle/distortion), we can examine our lives and see situations when we 'invoke' this principle.

when someone 'attacks us', either physically or verbally, is the reflex response to strike back, or to see them with a compassionate eye and think of the best way to help that individual (all attacks are a cry for help, at heart).

when we offer someone a nice gesture or genuine expression, and they somehow don't respond, are we upset that they didn't recognise or acknowledge what you did? ie the original offering then was based on 'getting something back' from the other individual, ie not green ray offered freely, totally *freely*.

- -

green ray is not easy to operate from a 3d society in which cultural norms and physical beings all scream the notion of 'individuality' and 'survival of the fittest' and 'getting ahead at the expense of others' or 'school league tables and rankings' and constantly comparing one to another, without seeing the life and breath of the Creator in each individual, which is the most important thing.

- -

so yeah, universal love is most different from orange and yellow ray love based on 'special people deserving of _my_ love'.

thanks for reading BigSmile
I've been thinking of writing a short "how to love via various rays" as a purely technical set of instructions on how to "shift energy" to experience the "ray" of that love. Problem is that it would most likely polarize towards negative while at the same time giving a slightly psychotic overall feeling.
(05-22-2013, 07:44 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]I've been thinking of writing a short "how to love via various rays" as a purely technical set of instructions on how to "shift energy" to experience the "ray" of that love. Problem is that it would most likely polarize towards negative while at the same time giving a slightly psychotic overall feeling.

Well said, Plenum.

Succinctly (a very difficult concept for me to apply...!) stated, love is not unconditional if reciprocity finds its way into the equation, and it's unconditional love which should be cultivated.

I believe that any focus on love, and away from fear, has to be net positive, and would encourage the thought and analysis, Not Sure. It further seems to be your intent to be positive, not negative, and intent trumps quite a lot.

Tangentially, I recently read Michael Jaco's The Intuitive Warrior after seeing a question from him and a reference to it in the 2009 Q'ou Transcripts, and became interested in his "projection" in his words of love in dangerous situations during his service as a SEAL and in Iraq. I don't quite know how to do that, but I'm trying. That idea might find its way into your analysis, and everyone could benefit from that.
How can you do this once you understand that every time you do something for another, it will return to you in some way, if only just to fill your heart with joy. Since you know this, how can you do something without knowing it will come back to you?

Bat

Makes sense to me, although it isn't always easy. I guess the more you work with the green ray energy it will start to build up a momentum allowing to crystallize the chakra.
I'd replace "3d separation" with "lack of balance" or merely distortion. It is a cultural thing rather than a 3d thing, because one can be 3d and not find the superficial idea of circumstantial fairness very compelling as a truly balancing response. People do tend to post a lot of moral apprehensions which attempt to contrast their vague transcendent notions with their extremely limited view of 3d. In order to do that, something must be exaggerated to make a point. But If the point resonates, then who cares how it was framed, right? It's funny because you are 3d.
I have found a transition in this area. When I was younger I would act out this reciprocity in a physical way. I would punch back if hit, I would return insults if insulted, often with even more venom, fighting the fire with fire. Later I managed to interalize this process without physical or verbal retaliation. The thoughts were still there, the insults etc. but I was able to supress the requirement to actually act out this 'revenge'. This then made it possible to view these otherselves as aspects of my own being and the balancing could take place.
I'm still going through this process but at another level that involves the people closest to me. Also the body sensations of this type of interaction have become better indicators as the awareness of the energy centers has grown.
Those closest to me in this life experience are actually the ones that cause the greatest feeling of separation or as zen put it 'lack of balance'. I guess this is why we programmed it this way, for maximum growth potential.
One particular member of my family makes it very difficult for me to 'love him' in an unconditional way.
He tends to personify everything that I 'hated', he most probably feels the same about me.
I really have to search for the compassion to do this as we are very different beings whilst at the same time knowing that 'all are one'.
This had enabled me to gain a better understanding of 'energy vampires' and what makes them tick, trying to go well beyond the usual limitations of 'good' and 'bad'. We both obviously think that we are 'doing the right thing' in respect of our actions and words.
This for me personally is the 'end game' scenario of Polarity Integration - seeing relationships with true wisdom and understanding the folly that over compassion often entails.