Bring4th

Full Version: Different Levels of Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to LOO we are always serving Creator.
To serve others can be as simple as holding positive energy in our heart and transmuting Earth's energies.
The other side of serving is getting out and actively serving such as the soup kitchen for homeless.

But how do we equate service with our mission for being here? What I'm wondering is, how do we find our mission in terms of service?

And does every mission for being here on Earth consist of service? Is that the one most important soul lesson?

I don't feel compelled to go out and serve? Am I just missing opportunities here for spiritual growth? Is all active service a way for spiritual growth?
You live with your dog and your mother, do you not? Many say that we select our parents before birth.

It is indeed possible that service to your mother is a large part of your incarnative path. And, as always, we also select lessons for ourselves along the way. And as you also mention, you may serve simply by carrying a light vibration. A lighter vibration radiates a large energy field, affecting many seen and unseen things around you, and that in and of itself is a service.

I would say that the key to discovering your selected path of service is that there seems to be a correlation in learning one's own incarnative lesson and in finding your path of service. Discover and balance yourself, and in the process, I would be surprised if you did not find what you are seeking.
Yes, I serve both my mom and my two dogs.
My mom is wanting to take a major vacation in November that's going to cost me over $2000,
though I'd rather put that money towards a central air conditioner, as we need a new one.
Life is expensive. Recently had to replace rotors on my truck and new tires/rims that cost about $2000 combined.
Had about $1300 of plumbing work done. I could have bought a new a/c system if not for these other living expenses.
I often daydream of winning the lottery. But I don't play it. Plus if I won, then in another life I'd probably be a beggar.

I've been reading Michael Newton's book Journey of Souls, and I'm so curious to experience the life after death, when that time comes. I can't complain. I've got a better life than many people out there.

[attachment=1161]
Also....writing lots of words can be a very good service.
I do not 'know' any of you in the flesh but I have been touched countless times by what you have all shared here on the forum.
Sharing experience is a big part of what I feel compelled to do in service.
(05-22-2013, 11:51 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]But how do we equate service with our mission for being here? What I'm wondering is, how do we find our mission in terms of service?

I don't feel compelled to go out and serve? Am I just missing opportunities here for spiritual growth? Is all active service a way for spiritual growth?

what are your interests? (outside of work that is)

there you will find your skills.

- -

once you find your skills, you will find your unique way of service.