Bring4th

Full Version: Chakras only!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

ayadew

I suppose we needed this thread.

Here are some exercises/visualizations I use. There's a fine difference between visualization and imagination, because everything you visualize is actually real. To hold to the idea that things are of imagination disempowers them.

Red: The chakra I know most about, and the easiest to open (for me). This is Gaia herself and your body, and all things around you. All things are gifts from Gaia, and to be thankful for that is to begin to heal this energy center. To connect with all things that are 3D and physical. For they are also part of you.
Many a seeker does the mistake in trying to forget the fundamentals, and simply aim for the higher intellectual/spiritual concepts. They -really- want to forget all about this world. This gives much instability, because that's what the Red ray is about: To ground yourself. Think of it as sticking roots deep into Gaia, and giving her energy while she empowers you in return.
Hugging a tree works great, or visualizing that you have roots of energy always in connection with Gaia. Lying on the bare ground. Visualizing lying on the bare ground.
When you feel satisfied and at peace with all 'worldly' business then this chakra is feeling great.

Not having a good red chakra can be likened to having a great computer with super efficiency, fantastic software and hardware. Yet, there's one problem: There is no electricity, so you can't use it! You can meditate, yoga, exercise, find great spiritual truths and revelations, have all you ever need, but without a strong fundament this all becomes of no meaning quite soon.

Currently I have trouble with blue ray where I have a low self-esteem in communicating and showing myself, being very quiet and reflective most of the time. My blue chakra is then under activated.
There is also a great hunger for power/information, which I feel stressful. This is yellow ray being over activated, because it desires more and more things to balance and "consume". I want to dominate myself, as it were...
These are life-long balances I must learn, my greatest opposition. They came before my incarnation and/or in my childhood. It's hard to know.

Feel free to add/discuss as you wish!

ayadew

Illuminated Chakras by Anodea Judith
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTEeNpLOd2g
It wasn't available in HD and uncluttered without subtitles on youtube so I had to upload it, enjoy
Ayadew wrote:
"There's a fine difference between visualization and imagination, because everything you visualize is actually real. "

*** Can you explain this concept more? This sounds fascinating... what do you mean? Also, "Gaia"...that is the earth?
Luv, Kristy

ayadew

Yep, it's the earth. Smile Gaia is her 3D name, Terra is the 4D name. You could call her earth too I think, but she likes the other names more.

Everything in the world is inside your mind, for you are all these things. All is one. Imagination has a degrading tone to it, it presumes that that which you conjure in your head does not exist. The only difference in the words are their implications. Thus I prefer the world "visualization". Visualization implies that it exists already, you simply view that which is. That's all there is to it

ayadew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7NiTttoqeQ

Chakra System - Introduction [Part 1/5] [HD] by Anodea Judith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N_9quh_lZM

Chakra Meditation [Part 1/7] [HD] by Anodea Judith

I thought this was really nice so I uploaded it. Phew, HD of things that are originally not HD is a lot of work.

The chakra meditation is quite amazing, I could physically feel my third eye/brow chakra activate.. profound!
Do read the instructions on that one too
Thank you for this informative thread, Ayadew.

As I'll get to later in the new year, when I tell my own story, the sense of safety, security, and peace associated with physical existence through the red ray has been a lifelong struggle. I love your computer analogy.

ayadew

Oh yes, when the red ray gets in danger you can't think of anything else! Just survival... but remember that it goes both ways.
Energy does not only flow from the earth to the consciousness, it goes the other way around too! Earth -> God. God -> Earth.
Sadly, we humans are initially wired to have the upper chakras blocked it seems, so you have to work yourself up, but when you get to the top, you can always go down again, to the safe and solid Earth.

It's really difficult to work with the upper chakras in this existence, unblocking Red, Orange and Yellow is beyond most of us... that profound Green glow comes rarely for me. http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=706

[Image: chakras1.gif]

Can only begin to imagine what fully healing the Blue is.. and when they're all open *gasp* Intelligent Infinity
I guess that's beyond words, as the further you go up the more it becomes consciousness and less physical (Earth)
ayadew Wrote:The chakra meditation is quite amazing, I could physically feel my third eye/brow chakra activate.. profound!
Do read the instructions on that one too

I'm curious, did it feel to you like a kind of triangle or diamond shaped tingling in the center of your forehead when it was first being opened?

Thank you for making such great threads by the way. BigSmile

ayadew

Nah, just a small feeling of force, like something wanted to get out of my forehead between my eyes. Perhaps in the future when I gain more experience with this chakra I'll see more interesting results.. because as of now my intuitive side is quite blocked. I feel it most worthwhile to work with red/orange/yellow chakras currently, because they are the ones which recieve most abuse in this plane of existence
(01-02-2010, 07:12 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, just a small feeling of force, like something wanted to get out of my forehead between my eyes. Perhaps in the future when I gain more experience with this chakra I'll see more interesting results.. because as of now my intuitive side is quite blocked. I feel it most worthwhile to work with red/orange/yellow chakras currently, because they are the ones which recieve most abuse in this plane of existence

Hmm, must be just my weird body doing weird things. haha

Yes, the lower chakras definitely can't be ignored. Any kind of imbalance is, well, imbalance! Concentrating on only the higher states of being may
"...render the everyday experience sublime, but it shall not render it completely peaceful, for peace is not the nature of the passing passion play that is life."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0211.aspx

ayadew

Thanks for the session Aaron Smile great reading

Orange chakra enlightenment

After this experience, I can really feel myself full with love. We are not duality, we are that which transcends duality. But it's the duality that creates beauty. Ugly/Beautiful. Let us enjoy it.
It's of little use to reach higher states of awareness if you cannot enjoy it... oh, how I cannot even imagine the beauty of the whole universe and the creation.
I thought I should make my contribution Smile Here is a great quote from Q'UO I found while reading:

Q'UO Nov 24 2007

"The first requirement for working with the gateway to intelligent infinity is that the heart be open. Consequently, although many seekers do not wish to continue to work intensively with the lower three chakras, it is our opinion that it is essential to continue to work with those three chakras, giving them all of the honor and respect that you give the higher chakras.

That which tends to block red ray is a level of depression that argues against life and the joy of life, and difficulties with sexuality. Because of the fact that the red ray deals with matters of survival and sexuality, those who are limping along with no true appreciation of life are going to be limiting the flow of energy into their very first chakra and therefore receiving into the heart only a fraction of the power or the energy that is available from the Creator.

The orange-ray chakra, being the seat of relationships of a personal nature with yourself and with others, is blocked when there is difficulty in those relationships which causes the chakra either to be blocked or to be over-activated. So, it is well to have a continuing focus in each relationship that is your privilege to sustain, watching for the vibrational harmony between you and the other, or indeed the harmony between you and yourself. So often the issues that you have with yourself can be quite toxic in terms of limiting the light that is flowing through that chakra. So, it is well to spend time becoming sweet with yourself and with other selves as well.

The yellow-ray chakra is the chakra of group relationships or legal relationships such as the birth family, the marriage family, the work family, and other groups that create their own energies and have their own, shall we say, oversoul. And in this chakra, too, the usual causes of blockages have to do with difficulties in these relationships. And again, because it is so easy to be blocked, at least momentarily, in yellow ray, it is a wise seeker who tunes his heart and his attention when dealing with these relationships in order that harmony may prevail. And when harmony has been lost from a certain situation, it is well to seek ways to restore it. For this restores the flow of energy through that chakra and into the open heart.

Once an entity has reached the point where the heart is open and energy is flowing freely, he may then choose to move into the higher chakras. If he wishes to do work in consciousness such as meditation, healing, prayer or inspirational reading and reflection, he moves very consciously and deliberately into the indigo-ray chakra, the home of faith."
I don't have anything further to add just now to these great insights here, I just wanted to appreciate all the superb helpful perspectives in this thread. Heart

ayadew

thefool, oh wow great, that helped quite a bit

Aaron: Yesterday I did some great chakra meditation, and I began seeing triangles when I focused on the indigo chakra, not very unalike to this [Image: Shree-Yantra.jpg]. I don't know if it was a 'suggestion' of sorts from you, but strange anyway!
(01-04-2010, 11:24 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]Once an entity has reached the point where the heart is open and energy is flowing freely, he may then choose to move into the higher chakras. If he wishes to do work in consciousness such as meditation, healing, prayer or inspirational reading and reflection, he moves very consciously and deliberately into the indigo-ray chakra, the home of faith."

Yes, indeed. For about the last year or so, when I close my eyes, I see an indigo-colored dot in the center of my field of view. I use this as an aid in meditation.

Does anyone else here experience this?
Quote:For about the last year or so, when I close my eyes, I see an indigo-colored dot in the center of my field of view. I use this as an aid in meditation. Does anyone else here experience this?

When I meditate I focus my consciousness in the area between my eyebrows, and I feel there a kind of vibration, like a very intense and pleasant tingling.
I often get relevant and spiritually significant messages in dreams. I seldom reveal them to others, for various reasons, but I got a message last night that I thought I'd share here, as it is relevant to the topic.

In a dream, I (after a series of seemingly unrelated adventures) ended up in a small rural community somewhere in southwestern Virginia. I was in a community hall that was located down an embankment below a 4-lane highway, at the outskirts of a small town. The hall was full of local gentlemen--a Ruritan Club, or Rotary Club, or some such thing. They were preparing to have a barbecue, and were talking, laughing, and socializing before the start of the event. One of the fellows began speaking to me, and during our conversation, he expressed some interest in seeing a UFO. I told him I might be able to help him with that, as I had a hunch that one would soon appear.

This fellow and I, and about a half-dozen of his compatriots, left the hall and walked across the highway to a house on the other side. It was a house that contained a home-based business, and since this was a small community, the fellows with me of course knew the owner, so they knocked on the door and walked in to say hello. I looked into the sky, and noticed a large number of small military aircraft (helicopters, F-16s and A-10s, etc) flying over us. After all of the men had entered the house, and all of the military aircraft had passed by, and I was the only one left outside, I saw, clearly, a flying disc in the sky. So I poked my head in the door and yelled for all to come outside and see the flying saucer. They did come out; but after everyone was assembled, a couple of teenage boys emerged from a house next door, with a radio controller, and we realized that the flying disc was a miniature radio-controlled toy. It quit working and tumbled out of the sky, to be caught by the boy that owned it. Disappointed, the men walked back into the first house, and the teenage boys re-entered the second house.

Again, I was the only person left outside. I looked up into the sky again, and saw two flying saucers....real ones, this time. They were hovering just outside a large cloud. Both had concentric colored circles on the bottoms; one had red, orange, and yellow rings, and the other had all the colors of the rainbow: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. The saucers gave me just enough time to get a good look at them and memorize their features (about 2 seconds), and then they darted into the cloud, where they were obscured.

The message was immediately clear to me, even while I was still in the dream.

The colored circles on the bottoms of the saucers represent Chakras. Most of us (humans) have only our red, orange, and yellow Chakras active (and for a lot of folks, even those don't work correctly!), and we are, therefor, spiritually incomplete; whilst our space brothers (the good ones, that is, the ones we would want to know) have ALL of their Chakras open, polished, and whirring away. We are a hazard, both to ourselves, and to our planet, and to the other beings of this vast universe, in our current state.

The "Disclosure" that so many want to see, that so many long for, will happen only AFTER our spiritual advancement, and not before. It must be this way.

fairyfarmgirl

(01-11-2010, 06:59 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2010, 11:24 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]Once an entity has reached the point where the heart is open and energy is flowing freely, he may then choose to move into the higher chakras. If he wishes to do work in consciousness such as meditation, healing, prayer or inspirational reading and reflection, he moves very consciously and deliberately into the indigo-ray chakra, the home of faith."

Yes, indeed. For about the last year or so, when I close my eyes, I see an indigo-colored dot in the center of my field of view. I use this as an aid in meditation.

When my third eye first opened I saw this all the time whenever I closed my eyes and searched forth with my mind (third eye tuning). I found that if I concentrated on the Indigo dot that I saw that It would open and I could see beyond my field of vision. Very astonishing experience I might add! LOL--- fairyfarmgirl

fairyfarmgirl

As a child I always recoiled when someone put a hand on, or patted, my head. Now I understand that I felt an interference with the flow of energy through the crown chakra. I've always felt the chakras very physically, and these days when I feel uncomfortable about something I feel the skin crawling around the heart chakra. It helps to ask my higher self to assist in keeping me grounded in love throughout the day, but still the relative openness of chakras seems to fluctuate during the course of events. I guess that's only human - any ideas of how to get steadier? Seek the love in every moment is the obvious answer, I just wish it was always obvious how to find it...
(01-11-2010, 06:59 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]For about the last year or so, when I close my eyes, I see an indigo-colored dot in the center of my field of view. I use this as an aid in meditation.

Hi Eddie, I know the experience. I have always seen that. Smile That is indeed a great aid to meditation. I would follow the indigo-violet dot which would then grow larger and then cover all my inner visual screen. I would go into the color; and it would get larger and change shape as I would be amazed by the beauty of it all and, dive my focus in it. It is like entering a tunel sort of or going into a journey. And it would keep the mind busy, watching the colors moving, like Northern Lights gazing. I love doing that and, going there! I would watch, wonder and listen.Angel
It is fun; enjoy!
L/L
Whitefeather
There's an issue I encountered, yet again, as a willing violation of my personal boundaries. I wonder if this is a red ray issue.

My background involves work with custom computer applications - designing them, which I am very happy to do; and troubleshooting them, which I don't enjoy.
I know some things about computer system administration, but I'm not a professional Windows system administrator for a random assortment of consumer laptops, run by people who don't know what they're doing. And that's a role I don't want to have.
Yet I am frequently pushed into this role by people who won't take "no" for an answer. And that happened again today, taking hours that I would have preferred to read and write here.

I realized that I need to make some healthier rules in my life.
Might as well call them New Year's Resolutions, because astrologically the new year hasn't really started yet.

New year's resolutions:

I will not work on any other person's computer, if that person has not prepared a complete backup of any files they consider important. This rule applies no matter how anxiously the person insists that I work on their computer and also that I guarantee no file loss.

I will not make any attempt to take on the responsibilities of a system administrator for a computer which has the following issues.
On the software side: I did not get to set it up; it was not set up according to any particular plan; it has no documented baseline configuration or change log; it may or may not have any recovery or installation disk available; and it has executables commonly identified as malware.
On the hardware side: It is known to have a power supply problem and an overheating problem with no hardware diagnosis.
On the human side: The operator is unfamiliar with the basics of computer administration, such as the difference between the terms "download" and "install from CD-ROM."
No matter how anxiously I'm told that it's crucial I get some software to run on that machine, I will not try to substitute my time and effort for the absence of another person's adequate budget for their own professional needs.

Doing the work that violates my boundaries not only depletes my energy, it also has a serious risk that the other person's machine may become unusable in a way that I can't fix. This risk is typically dismissed as irrelevant unless it actually occurs, in which case I typically get addressed with fury that I let it happen. Fortunately, today's temporarily unusable machine was restored to functional condition, but at the cost of way too much stress for me.

This is red ray stuff, isn't it? The feeling of being pushed to deplete myself to overcome someone else's depletion, when I am not actually able to offer the help they seek?
I am not sure which ray this involves, but I am in similar circumstances, though willingly. I have many people that I am the tech person for, and they call/email/other me at any time they need help. I, however, never mind helping them, though I do note it is frustrating when they say something like "Since you reinstalled Office for me, my text changed in Outlook Express. What did you do"? or other similar things. I spent close to twelve hours last week on a friends pc that was virus infected and was dying a slow death. I still haven't recovered all their files, and will continue working on it until I do. I just go and fix what I can and spend as much time as needed to do so. I feel this is in service to others, and that is why I do it.
There's a distinction I'm not sure if I can put into words tonight.

On one side is offering or accepting a position of service. This is based on having strengths and blessings that one is able to share.

On the other side is being pushed into a role based on another's assumption that they've found the cure to their own empty neediness. Guess what, that cure is you... regardless of whether it depletes you beyond your own need to care for yourself, in order to be of greater service.

This is the spiritual issue that really doesn't have anything to do with computers.

It is vividly expressed through computers, because of the widespread perception if someone who knows some things about computers "should" be able to fix any computer problem.

If you wanted a thread in the science section about computer security I wouldn't mind discussing the technology. If it makes sense, what I wondered about here was the sense of being pressed into involuntary servitude, rather than a mutual blessing of service. If that doesn't make sense, I'll try to find better words tomorrow.
(01-14-2010, 02:32 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]There's an issue I encountered, yet again, as a willing violation of my personal boundaries. I wonder if this is a red ray issue.
.../...
This is red ray stuff, isn't it? The feeling of being pushed to deplete myself to overcome someone else's depletion, when I am not actually able to offer the help they seek?

It looks to me that it pertains to the fisrt three chakras.
If you think about it, there is also present, some aspects with yourself (regarding resolutions) and, this is the work of orange ray. As for the yellow ray, it is activated in relationships with society/community.

Take care
L/L
Whitefeather

ayadew

Hello questioner.
Almost all perceived drama outside yourself on this planet are mostly of the three first chakras. The green ray will ultimately suffer of this. You can really feel the love shrinking to nothing with your resolve, no? There is a hole inside, where the love once was. Your heart gets no energy!

This is an issue of equality to all lower chakras.
Yellow ray issue; where you feel dominated by your own lacking resolve and the other-self. You may think you can solve this by placing rules on yourself, but ultimately this are just band-aids on your hurt ego. Know that you are infinitely powerful, and anything you do is perfect in this moment. It does not matter if you do this or that, all is well! You are power! You have the freedom to do whatever you want, always! To simply think about that things have to be this or that way limits this freedom. Do you have the power to make peace with your ego?

It does actually take a lot to get the red ray to suffer. There is a real threat to survival and of the physical plane exclusively. If you feel the concept of time is right now important to maintain your physical vessel, then indeed, there will be a blockage here - "I have better stuff to do than this! GRR VIOLENCE HATE ME SMASH COMPUTER AND PERSON WITH COMPUTER" Sit down on the earth and look around you. Know that you are of the earth, and all things spring from her. She is billions of years old. Can you even imagine 1 million years? You are truly eternal.

The orange chakra might suffer a bit too, since it's hard to see the beauty and a lesson of polarity in a situation you only feel frustration with. You think they only wish to exploit you. See the polarity, and the beauty in the other person. What if you didn't help? Why does the other person feel the need to help you? Is it possible they also feel bad about bothering you, but they find it important enough to do this? Please explore! Creativity and exploration empowers and heals this chakra immensely! Getting into static patterns is not what you are. You are ever changing and beautiful!

No issue is ever exclusively a one chakra issue. You are the result of all chakras always. They are simply archetypes of human-ness on physical, spiritual and energy body level. Thinking only on one is a disembowelment on your own humanity. I exclude to comment on the other 3 chakras since, well, they go beyond words. BigSmile

fairyfarmgirl

Questioner:

This is an issue of delegation. When you take on (I know you feel you are hoodwinked into it, I know all about this in my life... ) more than you are really willing to give--- because there are hidden consequences of shaming and blaming by the other person.

I encourage you to simply strengthen your will center (yellow ray) and your sacral chakra (orange ray) and the root chakra (red ray). Decord and center yourself. What I sense is that you are corded to some thoughtforms that you are allowing to dictate to you how you respond to the world around you. (I know that this is not what it seems like... it seems like it is that other person doing this to you). By decording you deprive them of food/energy and they will simply die off. They will try to get you to feed them and when this happens just simply decord and continue to strengthen your 3 lower chakras and fill youself with Love.

Then simply delegate the computer repair queries to an appropriate source... You can be nice or curt about it... or you can be curt and nice... Say something like... let me make an appointment for you with the local computer doctor... I swear to the Universe this Computer Doctor will fix your beloved computer right up and any problems you have all you have to do is call this number and the Computer Doctor will be right there. I Design the pretty programs that you see. My job is to create... this Computer Doctor... their job is to fix. Now, let me make that appointment for you right now. Smile a friendly and firm smile... the kind of smile a teacher gives when setting limits with a disruptive child... the smile that says I am being friendly but cross the line and you will have detention with someone else.

See, you have said no in a way that redirects the other person to the appropriate source of assistance. Delegation... it is a skill that I find to be invaluable.

I wish you well!

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
(01-14-2010, 02:32 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]There's an issue I encountered, yet again, as a willing violation of my personal boundaries. I wonder if this is a red ray issue.

My background involves work with custom computer applications - designing them, which I am very happy to do; and troubleshooting them, which I don't enjoy.
I know some things about computer system administration, but I'm not a professional Windows system administrator for a random assortment of consumer laptops, run by people who don't know what they're doing. And that's a role I don't want to have.
Yet I am frequently pushed into this role by people who won't take "no" for an answer. And that happened again today, taking hours that I would have preferred to read and write here.

I realized that I need to make some healthier rules in my life.
Might as well call them New Year's Resolutions, because astrologically the new year hasn't really started yet.

New year's resolutions:

I will not work on any other person's computer, if that person has not prepared a complete backup of any files they consider important. This rule applies no matter how anxiously the person insists that I work on their computer and also that I guarantee no file loss.

I will not make any attempt to take on the responsibilities of a system administrator for a computer which has the following issues.
On the software side: I did not get to set it up; it was not set up according to any particular plan; it has no documented baseline configuration or change log; it may or may not have any recovery or installation disk available; and it has executables commonly identified as malware.
On the hardware side: It is known to have a power supply problem and an overheating problem with no hardware diagnosis.
On the human side: The operator is unfamiliar with the basics of computer administration, such as the difference between the terms "download" and "install from CD-ROM."
No matter how anxiously I'm told that it's crucial I get some software to run on that machine, I will not try to substitute my time and effort for the absence of another person's adequate budget for their own professional needs.

Doing the work that violates my boundaries not only depletes my energy, it also has a serious risk that the other person's machine may become unusable in a way that I can't fix. This risk is typically dismissed as irrelevant unless it actually occurs, in which case I typically get addressed with fury that I let it happen. Fortunately, today's temporarily unusable machine was restored to functional condition, but at the cost of way too much stress for me.

I don't know what Chakra this corresponds to but have seen it happen over and over again to the NICE guys. Nice guys need to learn to manage their Boundaries. First set the boundary by defining something like a resolution and then stick to the boundary by learning to say NO. When the boundary set is violated the answer is a NO. Now it can be a nice NO but No is a No. Sometimes nice people are so busy trying to serve and help that they forget about themselves. If you detect uncomfortable-ness in your system then you are moving towards a NO. On the other hand the average manipulative Joe on the street knows how to take advantage of a nice guy. They will make you feel guilty (orange ray?), maybe insecure about losing their frienship etc (red ray?).

Actually this is not as straight forward as a lot of time you may not know what you are signing up for. And as you go deeper into the problem it just sucks your time. But there is a one rule you may want to keep in mind-

"Failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."

Remember you are still doing a favor to the person and it should not turn into a problem of your own. You can chose to help them if you so desire but their monkey should remain on their own back, they should not transfer it to your back. A lot of time you are stuck with their problem and they are happily on to other pesuits. You can tell them that you could work on it but only after you finish your own X/ Y or Z and that you will not be panicking and drop everything to attend it. Or you can simply say NO. My feeling is that you would like to help them but it is the stress that they put on you that is the problem here...So manage the stress by setting boundaries, not panicking with them and learning to say No when necessary...
I have a question for all you Chakra experts. I'm becoming more interested in investigating the right brain / left brain split, after watching an excellent video posted in the 'Inspirational Video' thread. It was with Jill Bolte Taylor and her experience having a stroke, having her left brain completely shut down. She essentially had a mystical experience where she was able to view all as one very, very easily.

Anyway, I'm wondering how the chakras relate to the right and left sides of our brains. How do these two systems fit together? Obviously the heart chakra must be closely tied to the right brain. Or do they all line up with the right brain? Do they alternate, could you make a geometrical pattern with that alternation? Interested to hear your thoughts.
Though there are seven major chakras in the upper body, there are also lower chakras which correspond in the negative. As well, there are many other more subtle energy centers in the body other than the major chakras. This is what acupuncture is all about, affecting energy flow in these centers.

[Image: chartMeridianFace.jpg][Image: chinese-acupunture-chart.jpg]
[Image: SubtleSystemChartWeb.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3