Bring4th

Full Version: Simplyrituality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Aloneness

So, I've been tinkering about my practice of spirituality. The thing is, I don't really practice at all. I don't know much about the theoretical stuff because I learn from experience and the way it makes me feel. I have my own version of meditating which suits me just fine. Everything is just fine actually. I've come to realize that life is fairly simple and I'm not always grateful for it but today I am. Well, just felt like sharing.

By today I mean this moment. Ha!
there's nothing wrong with simple.

so long as you feel good about yourself, and seem to have a positive impact on others, why change anything lol.

if you are able to ride the current of joy whilst in this place (this planet I mean) you are doing a most fine thing.

keep it simple, keep it true!

- -

egs from my own life:

* I have a very 'simple' diet. Not too dis-similiar to what Siren has described in the past.

* I have a fairly 'simple' closet and clothing selection. Just what I need to get me through the coming season basically.

* I have a fairly 'simple' work relationship. I work only 3 days, and the work stays at work (doesn't follow me home).

- -

past a certain point, you realise that one's life is one's spirituality. There is no separation. Only integration of the self into the experience.

"49.6 Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience."
I had seen this on facebook and think it's cute:

[Image: The-Philosophy-of-Kindness-Dalai-Lama.jpg]

Aloneness

Thanks both. I'm really in the mood for a simple party with lots of crazy dancing.