Bring4th

Full Version: Proof that GMO and Round-Up Herbicide causes severe damage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://vimeo.com/65914121

MIT professor Dr. Steffanie Seneff talks about her research. Glyphosate ("Round-Up") herbicide, explains the detrimental impact it has on gut bacteria, and human detox systems.

Round-up (and the GMO "round-up ready" plants which soak up Round-up) is implicated in:

Autism / Schizophrenia / Alzheimer's / Parkinson's
Leaky Gut / Inflammatory Bowel Disease / IBS / Reflux / Ulcers
Diabetes / Obesity / Cardiovascular disease
Auto-immune diseases - MS
Hormonal dysregulation - Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone, Vit D dysfunction.

Excellent talk. Looks like organic is the only way to go!
When people complain about the higher prices for organic food, I think it's ridiculous. You can save $10 a trip by not buying organic and support poisoning our planet and your own body, or just pay a bit extra for decent food.
Going to the hospital for proper childbirth and surgeries is too expensive, just do it in the barn out back.

What? That's just an analogue for how we treat out body in relation to food.
But what's wrong with a good barnyard childbirth? They've been doing it for centuries... Lol
What is wrong with a good cannibalism. They've been doing it for centuries. They is such a nice word in an infinite universe.
(05-27-2013, 10:19 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]What is wrong with a good cannibalism. They've been doing it for centuries. They is such a nice word in an infinite universe.

The civilisations that engage in cannibalism get kuru and die off.
So do civilizations that engage in GMO and Round-up.

Now its only my word against yours. You say cannibals die off. I say GMO and Round-up using civilizations die before the cannibals do when the food runs out I can guarantee you.

One of the last civilizations might be a group of feral mormons in the salt lake flats after the GMO's destroy the yeast/shroom like structures neccesary for seeds to germinate killing anything on the surface of the planet that uses seeds. In combination with Bee's dying I have a pretty strong hunch that a good human bicep will cost you an arm and a leg.